White Americans’ heads are getting bigger – literally, study shows

Euro brainlets on suicide watch.

White Americans are the true master race.

nbcnews.com/health/body-odd/white-americans-heads-are-getting-bigger-literally-study-shows-f812104

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C0BkT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no you're just getting racemixed quicker lmao

Your head will grow from the continually added mutt features from various races.

Unsurprising that we have superior minds. Can anyone even name a single modern European intellectual? All the big movers and shakers are American

Bigger head doesn't necesarily mean higher intelligence, you retarded mutt. It's probably due to your race mixing and diets. Soon you'll literally look like the mutt memes. BIG headed low IQ manlet smeagle like creatures. And it will be beautiful.

>Bib movies
>intellectualism

WE SUPER MUTTS NOW

>le racemixing face

Americans are literally evolving from their own mass shootings

Whiter than you, mohommad.

study also shows americans only people dumb enough to elect trump over more qualified candidate

A well observed side effect from bodybuilders abusing GH is an enlarged skull. With all of the GH given to our livestock, I’m not surprised we’re seeing larger skulls.

you hate us because we have guns, admit it. We have all these cool toys and you can't even buy a steak knife.

WE'RE EVOLVING!

FEAR US! WHITE BOBBLE HEAD MASTER RACE!

Isnt this really bad you stupid mutt? Bigger head means higher issues during childbirth.

Soon amerimutts will all be born from (((c-section)))

>Bigger, awkwardly shaped head due to mongrelization. Durrrrr me smarts, me have big head = big brain durrrrrrrrrr.

Who here's got an /occipital bun/?

Hybrid vigor, you island inbred.
Also, whiter than you muhammad

Pewdiepie.

You can get hybrid vigour by fucking someone from a different part of your country, even in a small European country. Justifying your race mixing with hybrid vigour is an absolute meme.

Quick post your cranial diameters.
T 56 cms

You scared bongbro? Soon we will unleash mart shart aerial bombardments on your crooked toothed muslim shit hole while we jerk our winkies to blacked.com and control our mechanized military from a cum stained mega computer in the mcdonald's bunker

/muttgeneral/

Eurocucks are mad that back when our deep state was redpilled, the started genetically altering white people toward godhood. The white american is taller, stronger, leaner and more intelligent than the degenerating people living in European "nations". The best they can hope for in coming centuries is working as the middle class out our worldwide empire, lording over the negroid masses

>bigger

that's just another word for fatter desu

Hahhhahhhahahhhaaahahahaaaa!!!!
Brilliant!
Were all Barry Bonds!!!

That’ll show him, boss

> is that the cranium has gotten higher and narrower
Dolichocephalisation and increased cranial height would mean the we are getting whiter. The question would be why.

>Muh hybrid vigor
Whatever makes you feel better, Tyrone.

None of those are american citizens as per the 1790-95 immigration acts. Let's get back to those.

Head size correlates strongly with intelligence, and smaller-headed (less-intelligent) Whites are having fewer white children. Thus, the "white American" group's average head size increases over time.

>tfw too intelligent for Europe

look at how triggered yuropoors are because of how white we are

>Literally quintessentially American.
>"HE'S NOT AMERICAN, I AM!"

tiny headed flag-hider

at least our turbans are actually part of our head

Head size does absolutely correlate with intelligence. Denial of this is PC bullshit, mostly due to women having small heads. But also Africans and Hispanics

But head size has been increasing for years. Cochran thinks C-sections are to blame. Vaginal cavity has long been the limiting factor here, but now we save those big head babies and they pass on their genes. We're going to end up like pedigree dogs, incapable of natural birth.

Very bad for our body flora but okay if we fighting off iq decline with it. Go read Greg Cochran

We figured out what the average American will look like in 2250 and it's beautiful.

Artificial wombs will further increase head size, since head size would no longer be constrained by needing to give birth.

it's true
euro mutt

What does having a bigger head have to do with anything? Dufuc state of humanity
>mfw when people don't realize the bigger head thing is a meme

>tfw to intelligent to be non white

I have a big head and I am almost bald at 22

Am I master race?

>pic related
Its me!

This is Brittanys brother.. I swear on my life this isn't edited

Show me your dick

that's disgusting

Archive you stupid newfag kike
>archive.is/C0BkT

Is he half sheep?

Its muh dick spencer haircut..

That was fast user. Have a (you)vote

Shouldn't vaginas be getting bigger proportionally to birth all these big headed babies? I don't know if I like this.

Why do you think they're pushing racemixing? So prepare the women for birth.

Your English is horrid, nobody understands

Whites are catching up to East Asians, who historically had the largest heads and the largest brains.

Ironic, since according to Western beauty standards, a small head and face is a desired attribute.

topkek

Probably the race mixing or brain cancer. American Whites are as intelligent as niggers, that's why they are all wiggers and swagfaggots.

Does the fact Americans don't finish school until they are 18 contribute to them being behind mentally? they don't even become adults until they are 21. That is insane. Their skulls are probably swelling from liquids on the brain.

>tfw too smart to be a yuroheadlet

Underrated.

stop fighting each other its what (((they))) want you fuck sticks.

>ID: FAG
>incomprehensible post
Sorry Ivan, a brain swelling abnormally from fetal alcohol syndrome is not what we are talking about

8 1/4 hat size master race reporting in.

Open borders vs Closed borders.
Americans choose the lesser evil.

goddam big brain nibbas

Meanwhile East Asian Americans are getting taller.

>ID: FagopJl4

no keep fighting they think they're getting somewhere that way and then they keep burning through money spinning their wheels against the autism.

are you guys retarded? the whole point is that it's unmixed white people who donated their bodies to science getting profiled. Stay retarded, brainlet.

>tfw my dad bought great seats hanging over the Giants dugout just so he could hit Barry Bonds with a loogie

Fucking Reds fans.

Neanderthal and proud of it.

Neanderthalls were literally ultra /fit/ having thousands of more calories burnt daily just from being /fit/ as fuck.

>fellow Neanderthal

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

YFW too intelligent to worry.
Fuck you amerimutt brainlets!

>barium in the water

don't be a bitch, fight for your freedom, overthrow the globalist cucks who are trying to poison you and make you subservient.

Thats just because Americans are getting so fat now, that nature found a way to store fat on their heads

This but unironically. The nature of America, that it was pioneered and settled from largely wilderness put selective pressure on problem solving and intellect, not to mention drawing many individualist thinkers and entrepreneurs from around the world. Big reason why you see a lot of earth's biggest technological advancements come from America is probably this shit. There's a reason yurops are so obsessed with us and angry all of the time. Envy.

It's because we're becoming too intellegent

>unmixed white people
>america

Ascending into Ayyyylmaohood.

Getting so fat that your body stores fat in your forehead.
> Americans.

mixed european is still white

show us your real flag faggot

Ayyy lmao

Bovine Growth Hormone.

>whyracemixingshouldbeillegal.jpg

Americans are the true master race. Even hitler said so. He admired our pioneer and exploring spirit. The balls it took to travel to uncharted areas and conquer and subjugate. He based lebersbaum (sp) on manifest destiny.He feared the ones that stayed were of inferior stock. Time has proven him correct.

Im not gonna measure but i will BTFO all of this board.

I was teased my whole life and i do in fact have an abnormally large head.

Is it finally going to be a good thing?

To give you an idea i wear a size 8 hat

>Euro brainlets on suicide watch.
MY SIDES

The excess fat has nowhere else to go but upward.

captain amerimutt

jesus christ lol

Its evolution