Why do yuros drive little cuck cars like these?

Why do yuros drive little cuck cars like these?

Are their tiny cars and houses a reflection of how cucked they have become?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be yuropoor
>live in tiny mud huts for centuries because can't afford stone
>finally able to afford stone
>build tiny stone huts because that's what you've been used to for so long

DAZ RITE BRUDDA, I'M A GOOD CHRISTIAN CUNSERVSTIVE AND VOTE REPUBLICSN SINCE 1962, DEY EURPOOORS SO KEKED, WEEZ NUMBA 1 CUNTRY!! ISRAEL IS OUR GREAYEST ALLY AND RACE MIXING IS OUR STRENGTH. MAGA!!! GO USA!!!

European streets are much smaller as they were designed before the advent of cars
dum dum

>t. jabba the mutt that needs a giant cardboard mcmansion to accomodate its fat rolls

What are rednecks trying to compensate for by driving gas-guzzling trucks that they don't even need in their day-to-day life?

If I buy a house I want to be able to tear out the sheetrock and rewire it as I see fit

We have an idiom in this country: "more money than sense"

I drive one because i don't need a retarded pickup the size of a delivery truck to get from one point in a city to another. I don't need to haul lumber on daily basis.

Because "petrol" here costs 4 times as much as "gas" there

I payed 2k for my truck that had 50k miles and I fixed it up for less than 1k and it can go off-road and I could probably tow some horses if I needed but my buddies have their trucks so.

We have bigger penises and don't need to overcompensate with big cars and guns.

qirl05IU 66 bigger penises

that dodge will break before 45k miles

Kraut confirmed for owning a clown car. Keep hiding your flag in shame.

why should anyone waste 25 l / 100 km in order to transport one fat kike ?

Bigger truck equals bigger dick retard

whats the point of being cucked into shelling out huge amounts of money for gas to pay the saudis so they can build more nigger rich highrises and lambos?

>he said he was from europe

Europe has no large oil fields like us so gas prices are much higher

my Porsche is faster than your niggertruck & I drive at 230 km / hour in average . every day . AND : my Porsche is beautiful - your redneck truck is ugly . it was designed by niggers or handicapped kike-children

poorfags and euros can't afford real cars because yurop charges 8000% tax on 'gas guzzlers' that have more than 3 cylinders

the only thing Germany has going for it is the autobahn but I'm sure after enough Syrians kill themselves driving on it, they'll make that illegal too

This is the song that eurobros try to pick up chicks with.
youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g

we have enough Gas in Russia .

No retard, it's because you pathetic cucks are fine with paying massive amounts of tax on everything you buy so niggers and pakis can have free stuff

Italian cars are fantastic, along with German and Japanese cars. I would never touch an american car, those things are hideous. Too big, full of plastic, shitty gearbox and transmission, overall hot wheels look.

HEY BUDDY, I'M A GOOD CHRISTISN AND AMERICAN PATRIOT!!! VOTED REPIBLICSN 6 TIMES TO SAVE THE COUNTRY FROM THE BIG GUBMINT LIBEREEELS WANTING TU TAIK AR GUNS!! YOU BESY THANK ME BOY!

>Why do yuros drive little cuck cars like these?
They've been brainwashed and browbeaten into thinking tiny faggot cars are going to save the world from the horrors of climate change that totally exist and weren't made up as part of a plan leading toward worldwide, enforced population control and totalitarianism.

I've owned 2 fiats and both have been utter trash. On my Bravo the gearbox exploded after 60k miles and the car had to be scrapped. Italians can't into engineering.

I never said I drove a truck. I drive an M2 Bradley. Wanna try your leased automatic vs that?

DAS RITE, THEY SO KEKED!!! BEING OVERAL 95% WHITE N SHEEET, DUN DEY KNOWS MURICAN STRNGNT CUM FROM RACE MIXING?? DAS WHY WEEZ 56% AND SHEEEET. MAGA!!!!! IN DRUMPF WE TRUST!!!

the picture you posted was a guy parking the yellow vauxhall in front to deter tourists taking pictures of his house

How do americans even fit in their cars anymore

Trucks are awesome. They're fun to drive, comfortable (especially for tall guys), can haul shit around, and good in all sorts of weather. I'm never going back to driving a car. Trucks for life.
t. Dodge Ram 1500 owner

>trying to pick up chicks in a pickup truck

>+.02

Fiat is indeed trash, go for a Lancia or an Alfa Romeo. I own an old Lancia Delta, fantastic rally car, very stable and good looking. My brother owns an Alfa Mito, pretty solid city car, reactive and fast.

>italian cars are fantastic

But its true, Muhammad

They make cars bigger as they get bigger. An increasing cause of accidents is because cars are inflating and parking spots aren't

Mate you do realise Alfa is owned by Fiat? A lot of them are made in the same factories and share engines, chassis and other parts. Alfa is just the premium brand like Audi is to VW.

Enjoy literally burning your time and effort that you earn at work as you drive to and from work. See that gorgeous country houses with style and character behind him? You can't afford to live in a place like that.

those some nice cars

My truck has gotten me girls. But it kinda pisses me off since that's the only reason they like me. Shallow behavior annoys me. My current girlfriend loves my truck but then again she's into redneck culture so it's kind of biased. But I briefly dated a prius-driving feminist cunt and she loved my truck too.

Yeah but compare any Alfa model to a regular Fiat one, you'll be on another level.

Go! Sharenigger!
Go out and shill to the extreme!

A lot of our roads are tiny winding ancient trade routes thousands of years old, unsuitable for large cars. We don't have that grid system they have in america

>leaves out best looking generation
??

then get a car with a gas engine DUH!

>3 series
>5 series

Whats wrong with it? Handles better(vehicle dynamics) and is more fun to drive than a land whale. Europe roads narrow and windy and having road feel is critical when you have no run off. Plus petrol is more expensive across the water and ero cars across the board get better mpg.

Doesnt haul lumber or kids since they are grown up!

>calls it gas
>it's actually a liquid, not a gas

What do lorries drive on then?

but people drive cars in boston. no grid system there.

The british lorry drivers know to avoid the small roads but eastern euro truckers get stuck all the time

Its a fact that yuropors are the genestock of the same serfs and peasants that littered the land for thousands of years. They are content with very little and expect nothing from their lords other than the assurance some chad wont bully them physically (chads are outlawed in Europe). Truly pity these creatures whom never tasted liberty who dwell in 600 square foot townhouses with no central heating, retrofitted plumbing, and obsolete floor plans.

>gas
gasoline

That car is pathetic but damn if that neighbourhood + oldtimer doesn't look comfy as fuck. Makes me want to have a hot chocolate and watch some british shit on tv

Trucks have a purpose. Picking up girls, no.
My chick doesnt need a truck to ride in. She weighs 118 lbs

in europe there's no need for big cars, everything is packed, imo it's cooler if you have a small car in europe, it's absolutely hateful if you drive around with big SUV in europe just cause you are scared of trucks, drive a small car and dont be a pussy. It's usually women in those SUV's and it's absolutely annoying.

Pathetic responses from the eur*peans. All they have is memes lmao thank god i will never live in that impoverished muslim shithole

European car thread?
European car thread.

europeans need to drive around in Mini coopers, Opel corsa, Nissan Micra, Hyundai i20, Subaru justy, Volkswagen polo, these sort of things

Nissan Leaf if you have the money.

Its true..

the trucks today just keep getting larger and larger too. waste of money and space.

I miss my Ford Ranger.

>fucking black cloud of fuel smokes
>ha yes, this looks perfectly safe to breathe in

Because I work on my cars, you fucking retard. And it's things like a Yaris that you can still work on at home without a lot of electronics.

Thats a Ram dumbass

Why don't you post the shitbox your average german drives?

Oh wait, in European countries half your population can't even afford the luxury of automobiles, so I guess the average car would be a fucking bicycle.

I have a old hilux

Americans drive small Japanese cars tho

It was only a couple years ago that you retards were crying over $100/barrel oil and $4/gallon gas.

countach may be my favorite car ever made. That car's alright but it sacrifices coolness for aerodynamics.

toyato yaris is nice, also fiat 500, renault clio, peugiot 206

You have to be 18+ to post here.

The Ranger is coming back. It will be different but it is coming back.

he's playing need for speed probably. like people who play fifa and eat pizza will never really play on a high level.

is literally what the average well off German drives.
Pic related is the car that is sold the most. Still a nice car.

yeah and Im sure it'll be as big as the f150

That's the JDM crowd there's tons of different car "cultures" in the US. Most of them are gay. I drive a jeep wrangler. Yes I wave at other jeeps, but most of the people I've actually met who drive wranglers are faggots. I'll probably never go to a car meet in my life and am pretty sure I'm not missing out on much.

I live for the day when cars drive themselves.

Go home gaijin. Japs don't want you.

Not quite. It will be based on the current Ranger that is sold in Europe, Asia and Australia.

true a golf is a little higher than the polo
also the astra is a little higher than the corsa i believe, and so on,

kinda like the nissan note compared to the micra, but it's a rly small upgrade nothing special, couple cc at best.

Europeans are just amazing, best is a Nissan Leaf though, full electric. But thats above 30k for a full option.

all the beaners around here have that car.Turn it into a loud ass noise polluting rice rocket.

that and that Subaru WRX

fucking cockroaches.

Don't worry, Japanese cars here are the largest car "culture" because we have access to Skylines and stuff, other than that it's German. Aussies also have Japanese car fags.

>be American
>only have access to completely shit cars
>end up getting a good discount from Chevy
>buy brand new 2017 Malibu
>going well but unfortunately not available in manual but get the LTZ cuz turbo and for some reason they did away with the V6 Malibu
>literally no fun
>even with the turbo the inline 4 isn’t enough to drive it
>it will never come close to redline even with the manual shift mode
>at least it’s comfy and has a lot of room

I’d rather be slamming a Japanese shitbox car down backroads at 80mph instead of sitting in an American room on wheels. I miss the old days of cars being fun

Kann bestätigen. Bin keiner Deutsche, aber habe dort gewohnt und dass gesehen.

I'm going to Austria in March for two years to crush some of that Bairisch pussy, my man. Drück mir die Daumen!

The back roads in England are actually pretty narrow having been designed for horse and cart traffic initially. Makes having a big car a pain.

Goddamn, that neighbourhood looks comfy af desu.

Because Murcia.

big redpill that may surprise americans, only shitskins want to drive huge cars with heavy motors in europe.

haha