The Franklin Credit Union Scandal &The Finders Case. Extremely Important!

These two scandals are the most eye opening and disturbing political scandals to happen in modern US history. The link I am posting consists of four amazing interviews, two interviews of particular importance are of Nick Bryant, an investigative journalist and child welfare expert. He is being interviewed by Peter Levenda and Whitley Strieber, both are top tier names concerning the deep state, occult, and all things fortean. Please listen.

Also, the other two interviews are definitely worth a listen to. These are some of the best interviews out there concerning these topics.

archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/01-JonRappoport-IntelligenceCommunityChildAbuseDreamland_01_09_10.mp3

Here is a link to the must watch documentary, Conspiracy of Silence. This is the best place to start in investigating the franklin scandal.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

One more link I want to provide is a free PDF of John Decamp's book, The Franklin Cover-up. The site itself is a good resource for deep politics. Nick Bryant's book is a better resource with a ton of updated info, even including documents and back room info from the first grand jury. He put himself at risk publishing them. Still though if you cannot afford it, John Decamp's book is good.

wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Franklin_Cover-up

MODS: This thread involves a political cover up which is absolutely appropriate for /pol. Please do not aid those trying to shut down this investigation. This topic directly pertains to politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQw3gnAkdI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pP2Ok9fFOg0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8
hooktube.com/watch?v=ADGQyOqkUac
hooktube.com/watch?v=HVGw50hvyVY
hooktube.com/watch?v=tLVuu5AbII4
hooktube.com/watch?v=c0b3PrZkl7w
hooktube.com/watch?v=x4jv5eoTeg0
hooktube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0
hooktube.com/watch?v=79jAkNE3rh8
hooktube.com/watch?v=dQofKwEEdSw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Remembers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. Important info

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQw3gnAkdI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pP2Ok9fFOg0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8

This is a surface level documentary dealing with the Dutroux affair, a scandal as bad as the franklin scandal. Important.

Shoutout for keeping interesting information pumped. There is a recent documentary done by the CBA about project MK-ULTRA experiments done on canadians you may want to check out. I doubt it has any novel information but a modern presentation is sometimes worthwhile.

Cool man no I will definitely check it out. The shit done to the Canadians was pretty slithery and horrific. From the psychic driving to the radiological experiments.

Please bump and ke p making threads on these topics. Huge red pills.

Bump

Bump

Get bumping faggots. No more fapping to bait. Bump the good shit.

satans children
hooktube.com/watch?v=ADGQyOqkUac
hooktube.com/watch?v=HVGw50hvyVY
fiona barnett
hooktube.com/watch?v=tLVuu5AbII4
cheryl hersha
hooktube.com/watch?v=c0b3PrZkl7w
hooktube.com/watch?v=x4jv5eoTeg0
cathy obrien
hooktube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0
jay parker
hooktube.com/watch?v=79jAkNE3rh8
Toos Nijenhuis
hooktube.com/watch?v=dQofKwEEdSw

>bumping own threads

boomer, pls go. INB4 shill. Fuck off.

I dunno, I heard from a spooky clown that none of this is real, even tho he brags about doing it.

bump

Michelle remembers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Remembers
this book started the 'satanic panic'
everything you read about it will say "Its Debunked!" but I think most of it is true

>satanic panic
The media is so fucking disgusting. Just like pizzagate they come in with a stupid name and spin the story to make it sound ridiculous and completely leave out all the meat and substance that is so easy to see you have to be working to cover it up to pretend you didn't see it.

they invented the 'false memory syndrome' because of this too

bump

(((they're))) long overdue for replacement

Check out:
"Who Took Johnny"
on Netflix.
Relevant to Franklin.

Update?

The Finders is real shit