Recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Jewland

>Recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Jewland
>Attacks Syria
>Preparing to go to war against Iran in the continued fight against the enemies of Israel
>Now throws Bannon under the bus
>On a leash held by his Jew son in law

It's been fun but I think it's time to wake up now Sup Forums. This place was a lot more fun before the illusion that /ourguy/ was in the white house ever took hold anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-loss-net-wort-wealth-billions-millions-2017-10
youtube.com/watch?v=H-J4FvxtD9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

Good argument and downvote my magapede based redditor brother! Shadilay!

>the jewish capital is the capital of jewland
wow who would have thought

Good goy

Observe: kikes rewriting history in real time on Sup Forums, LARPing as regular Sup Forumsacks. The way this board has changed over the last couple years is an absolute disgrace.

>doesn't matter except to racists
>attacks a landing strip
>no evidence of such
>bannon threw himself under the bus
>muh jews

And now a poster openly defending jews. What the fuck happened Sup Forums? Why did you allow these people to get comfortable posting here as though they belong here? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS BOARD?

JIDF

>thinking Sup Forums is hivemind
>thinking jews are hivemind

So what ? Seeing the muslims being BTFO for once is bretty gud. This will most likely bring a bit of peace to the middle east (not initially of course), which in turn might make less sandniggers come to other countries.

ARE YOU REALLY THIS RETARDED? ACTING AS THE FOREIGN POLICY ARM OF ISRAEL IS WHAT HAS CREATED ALL PROBLEMS IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR HALF A CENTURY. YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MONGOLOID IDIOT. HOW FDO YOU FEED YOURSELF?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Middle East has been a shithole for 100s of years, idiot.

>>Now throws Bannon under the bus
Lol who cares Bannon is a kike shill just like trump.

You are not only a jew dick sucking faggot but you can't follow a conversation.

When the extremists were BTFO , the middle east regained a bit of peace , which was cut short when they acquired weapons again. If you are BTFO'd for life, there isn't much basis to fight back. See any mexicans waging war on the U.S. ?

no u r shareblue shiller who is fake news trump can do no wrong

yes except it was a shithole that minded its own business creating the state of israel kicked a proverbial hornets that would have been better left alone

Technically, it would have happened anyway. The U.N was created the same time around, so eventually the "ME problem" would have been brought up.

Pic related both you fags

cool it with the antisemitism ur goin to scare away Le normies. Downvote shill post

Trump has been KIKED for a while, now. His wife no doubt whores herself to the (((chosen people))), to appease his masters.

Bannon is the Jew. We know what is going on.

What are the Crusades?

Ok. Dood insider tip there, David Wilcock. You know who's actually, openly a Jew? Kushner.

>throws Bannon under the bus
Bannon threw himself under the bus for personal book sales.
>attacked Syria
destroyed a small weapons cache on an evacuated airbase, Syria didnt even care much. It was all a publicity stunt to show that he wasn't too soft on Assad and Assad was cut in on it. (hence the evacuation)
>preparing to go to war with Iran
says who? you?
>on a leash
says who? you?

The only truthful point you made is that he recognized Jerusalem. The rest is bullshit lies/opinions from you, a shill.

Only his wife? Do you have ANY ideas of the pics we have of his daughter ?

We just kid around about being racist, just for fun. If you want to stroke your micropenis for real, and honestly hate Jews and Israel, then go to Stormfront or Plebbit. Fucking idiot.

MAGA

8/8 gr8 b8 m8

Nobody who was genuinely not owned by the donor class could get near a seat of power like that.

Trump burned his own money and continues to do so. This is so he can act on his own. Fuck off, leaf.

businessinsider.com/trump-loss-net-wort-wealth-billions-millions-2017-10

Sup Forums is and has always been a Jewish supremacy board newfag.

Let me explain it in simple terms for you brainlets

What is destroying the west right now?
>Islamic immigration

What is the biggest state sponsor of Islamic terrorism and "wants to spread the Islamic revolution into western countries">
>Iran(says it in their constitution)

What is the only western country in the middle east?
>Israel

Who wants to destroy the western nation in the middle east?
>Iran

Taking down Iran is saving the white race from Islam, it's where all the refugees are coming from with the civil war with the protestors so we take em out and we can #MAGA AND #ME(europe)GA

And who is stopping western governments from saying "sorry, no immigration"? JEWS. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WELL I GUESS THE SOLUTION IS JUST TO STICK UP FOR JEWS SOME MORE AND FIGHT MORE WARS AGAINST THE ENEMIES OF JEWS!

No shit Trump is a like puppet. He's a stepping stone. This was always understood and recognized by Sup Forums before Reddit came.

Whiter than you Muhammad, we're going to destroy your little Islamic shithole

You mean like this Jew who's reducing and making immigration harder?
youtube.com/watch?v=H-J4FvxtD9I

Sorry I read the flag wrong

You'd be calling him a pro-muslim globalist if he did otherwise.

Just fuck off. There's no winning with you shills.

sage

Bombing an empty airfield in response to Russia testing our red lines is not an attack, we're not going to war with Iran, and Bannon is known for being a major supporter of Israel supporter of Israel.

You're probably still right.

We need to start daily anti-Trump threads to combat the redditor MAGA XDD invasion.