youtu.be/n_tLJVa6byA
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania 2017 Christmas Message 12/25/17
youtu.be/2m2HLU5uVwg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

I need... my nightly tuckings

MAGA

wonder how McConnell is feeling toda-

Last one of Miller, back to milf posting.

When Bannon left the administration, my brother bet a friend that Trump would refer to Bannon in a tweet as "Sloppy Steve." 20 to 1 odds. I may like my brother's side of the bet at this point.

>be on twitter
>everyone bitching about trump

>be in irl
>everyone loves trump

Who /florida/ here?

DAAADDDDYYYYYYY

>posting an unnecessary gif with no context
Has he learned the key to shitposting?

Foreskin pride

I expect these next two years to be a cakewalk, but let us turn our focus to 2020. Who poses the biggest risk to Trump? How can we counter this?

If they push Biden, then emphasis must be placed on his legislation that refused to let people discharge student loans in bankruptcy. This will cripple him out of the gate.

YOU CAN'T EVEN VOTE

M IS FOR MAKE
A IS FOR AMERICA
G IS FOR GREAT
A IS FOR AGAIN

WHAT DOES IT SPELL?
M A G A

>twitter is a leftist hugbox
no shit

Can Trump actually win?

Explain in 1 sentence or less why ((((((((((((Christmas)))))))))))), the ultimate consumerist Saturnalia holiday, should continue to be celebrated and not gassed into oblivion with all other Jews.

Fucking new threads. Let me try this again.

First off: just do your mother's maiden name or your father's middle name.
Secondly, is the girl pictured in your image a female, meaning she lacks a Y chromosome?
Finally, is her eye okay, or is she basically Punished and needs to wear the patch because it's kinda gross? I'm asking for a friend.

>Mississippi is the worst state when it comes to on the job deaths
No I can't say it's the niggers because most niggers don't work. Anyway, here's to Bannon becoming a full metal Leninist who will start off the civil war. He can probably do it if he can say "Fug Drumpft" enough to gather a following.

MAKE

AMERICA

GOYIM

AGAIN

>he hasn't heard
user, I....

How bad was Bannon's new book to warrant this public execution?

Those actually aren't options for any of them.
Yes.
She's a dumb Chuuni, her eye is fine.

No. It's over.
Grab a snorle cunt. We're all going to drowned.

Fucking gas yourself holy shit

Caesar was betrayed many times in his life. By his "allies" in Gaul, by Pompey, by Laebenius, by the Roman establishment. But he always came out on top, except once.

Someone should warn Trump against ever going to the senate.

>Nate says it's bullshit

Oh my god, it's all true.

>There was collusion and it's looking more and more evident that it was the democrats that colluded.
Yeah and Mueller’s team of Hillary donors is definitely going to go down that route. Mueller 88d chess confirmed!

Sorry I'm not a Cuban drug cartel or 80 year old retired boomer so I don't live in that shitty state.

Biden will probably be too old and there's too much ammo to use against him.

So by the epistemology of /ptg/ we must accept the book as truth since Nate considers it garbage.

Shit.

WHAT HAPPENED TO BANNON
WHAT IS GOING ON

Best timeline

>Trump assassinated
>Barron becomes imperator
>American Empire becomes a reality

Bannon just declared war on Trump. His agenda is going to be crippled now that he's lost the support of Breitbart.

Kamala Harris...which is why everything coming out of Hollywood has a brown-grey female boss

Biden is the only one I can think of right now. All we'd have to do is spam those pedo Biden gifs and we're good.

I'm more worried about senate seats. We're already down one in Alabama, and Mitch will probably get the Utah seat which might as well make it a D. We all know that Republicans need a supermajority to get the wall, but we need to do well in 2018 and 2020 to reach that

talk about a soy boy. has this dude ever lifted a piece of iron in his life?

>go to war with a fucking turtle
>lose
i need a justed bannon,someone get on that

>Hey there's massive amounts of voter fraud
>This is a terribly serious issue affecting millions of votes
>We have no evidence for it but there's definitely evidence there, we swear!
>Instead of fighting to address something that literally undermines our entire voting system, we're going to give up because we don't want to cause "taxpayer expense"
>Just ignore that we said this is an issue until it negatively affects us, thanks
>Also ignore Gregg Phillips please

Seriously, millions of illegal voters have the potential to completely control and dominate any future election. Are you honestly saying that you are alright with millions of illegal voters, and all future American elections being essentially a sham, because of the supposed "taxpayer expense"?

Inb4
>"He gave it to the DHS to take care of!"
You faggots and all of right-wing media have been bitching for months about how the DHS is part of the Deep State and anti-Trump. You're spinning in a circle of your own conspiracies at this point.

Well the issue is major news outlets treat it like its indicitave of the general population.

They run headlines like "Here's how social media is reacting to [thing]" and it's all the same anti-blumpf people

It's a problem that people arent aware of how curated and biased twitter is as a platform

>tfw too intelligent to fap

I don't understand, why is she destroying the trump sign?

ROLL

I'd say a broken clock is right twice a day, but I'm sure Nate Silver said that idiom once so it has to be wrong.

>tfw no upcoming gigantic votes so mccain posting aussie is gone

>Zodiac_declare_his_next_target.jpg

Trumps smart as his VP is evangelical which makes him bulletproof.

What the fuck

The absolute state of males

the protester wrote on the other side of it. look at how she was holding it

the other cunt wrote anti-trump stuff on the back

He literally called Trump Jr. unpatriotic and his actions treasonous. Dems in the House and Senate are already using it to justify extending the Russia probe investigations, and there are even talks of subpoening Bannon. That fat fuck finally forced Trump's hand

show me
>benis face

The Breitbart comments are flooded with liberals celebrating that Bannon has joined The Resistance. Where are Bannon shills now?

I know you're a shill, but the DHS has been getting a lot better under Trump. I have confidence that Trump knows what he's doing with this

Empress Melania will look regal presiding over the gladiator style spectacle where East Coast intellectuals are pitted against West Coast environmentalists in death matches.

She probably retweeted the wrong Church of Satan.

Hell be coming in front of House Intel Committee to fucking testify over calling Don Jr a traitor and "there being a there" because he said they will get Kushner on money laundering

HE fucked Trump in the ass

sometimes the left east itself and you just gotta sit back and not interrupt them.

rolling because why the hell not

#

That's my read of it. Trump is a game changer imln the process because he actually wants to resolve the situation, unlike the past 5 administrations (since Carter) which have simply kicked the can down the road.

Never forget that war is profitable thus middle east instability is profitable. The Israel/Palestine conflict is the nexus of a large portion of the regional tensions. Fuelling it in guels the war machine.

I would not be surprised if Trump picked sides in the conflict decades ago and is simply hardlining the US stance against the Palestinians to accelerate their defeat. They are totally propped up by the US, Iran and a few European countries. Iran is propped up by the JCPOA. It's over if the US pulls finding.

It's funny, even if your initial stance is different, any smart and reasonable person ends up siding with Israel eventually.

For what? Meeting that Russian whore Fusion GPS and Obama admin set up?

They got nothing unless some obama type rises from obscurity and is amazing. I doubt the dems will even have a coherent party platform to run on by 2020.

roll
no zero

a man cant survive the cold stretches of fap space that long.

Jesus are you serious?

I want to headpat this anime girl. No lewd tho.

>left east itself
hmm

Not sure about iron but the lives of beans, poo, chink, gook, and any immigrants hangs on his fingers.

Anyone here ready to be hit by the BOMB CYCLONE? Get ready for a comfy weekend boys

it's like her mouth is made for the bbc

Damn rato with the bantz

redeemed cruz was the best possible ending for his character, best sidearc in this anime

I actually liked this show.
And the dub wasn't as bad as people say desu.

>catches you with a dime bag of weed
>searches your butthole with a flashlight
Good job, Seshy!

These are the same liberals who wanted BB shut down for supporting white nationalism.

eats*

eye shud prove reed sum times.

>It's funny, even if your initial stance is different, any smart and reasonable person ends up siding with Israel eventually.
It also conveniently lets you smear anyone opposed to your ME foreign policy as a Nazi.
>oy vey we wouldn't want that now would we :^)

It was an enjoyable show.
>and the dub wasn't as ba
You're entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it is,

Yes. There really is no overstating how much Bannon fucked up here. Trump even identified him as the leaker when he was in the WH and said that he aided the media to benefit himself. Trump has completely cut ties with him, and I wouldn't be surprised if Breitbart has a reckoning coming

Did anyone ever follow up on how the Russia lady lawyer even got into the country? Wasn't it a setup?

I got bit by a bedbug like a year ago and the marks still haven't fully healed and they sometimes produce a horrible liquid that i can press out of them like a pimple that doesn't go away.

>tfw no sara pixie gf
>tfw no xev mommy gf
>tfw no melania mommy gf
>tfw no heather mommy gf
>tfw no tiff tiff gf
>tfw no fem-verse shapiro jewess gf
>tfw no 2d spooder-fu gf
>tfw no 2d sneig-fu gf
>tfw no /k/ommando gf
>tfw no vidya qt gf(male)

>Drumpf's short, pudgy fingers cant push the button

So like testing the waters, like how 24 had a black president? What do we know about her?

The Senate will sort itself out. As long as the challengers are smart enough to take Trump's backing, we shouldn't have a repeat of VA.

An out of nowhere white guy who can keep the IdPol in check is the biggest fear. Dems won't let it happen, but if the donors start to get antsy...

Anyone got a spin on the Manafort suing Mueller shit? Something like that just has to be more than what it seems

>I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
H-he's Not W-wrong...

I wonder how many times he's had wet dreams and cums in his sleep

>He gives Kikebert the fake news award

REMINDER

bannon was planning on this shit to coming out after his "Resounding" victory in Alabama

little did he know that he would be utterly embarrassed and trump would be proven right

this was coupe attempt on MAGA

>Alliances exist in tamriel so whats stopping a independent skyrim fighting with the empire
I can tell you are an American, you have no real concept of Empire, collapsing the Empire and allying your previous subjects to fight your enemy would be seen as much of a defeat as capitulating to your enemies. It depends on how the end result plays out. If after the death of the Emperor (after the dark brotherhood quest) they get a military junta or better Emperor and the generals fight back against thalmor tyranny it could work out with a regrouped and rallied Skyrim with revived Talos belief and nationalism within the Empire. Thats the good result, if after the civil war the Empire continues to be corrupt and appeasing and multiculti and pathetic all of Tamriel could be swept by the AD, after a weakened and put down Skyrim makes the war harder to win. Had ulfric won, the weakened and collapse Austro-Hungarian-esque Empire could really snowball down and the continent again annexed by the AD. If it goes well however the Empire could be 'woken up' to the internal probems, sort them out and ally with the newly independant skyrim and keep the AD at bay. However I think the Empire would be so weak after losing that Civil War that the end result of Ulfric winning would also be the AD annexing Tamriel (even if his values and motives were absolutely justified). I hope in the next games we have to fight against AD tyranny and bring about a new Imperial dynasty or just break up the whole fucking thing. not having AD destroy the empire would be the non-ballsy choice for Bethesda. Could be cool.

>turn on evening news
>weatherman is a soyboy

it's a publicity stunt and completely useless.

So many fucking typos. Apologies.

AWOO~

She has a pretty good range for a kikess

I knew it.
I.had a bad feeling about bannon, but I let my guard down.
I wonder how bad savage freaked out over this.

The spin is it’s the Jews.
Jewish lawyers will win either way.
End of story.