REALITY IS RACIST

Shut it down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rz5ofs3xbdc
instagram.com/wingsofatl/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this publication needs to learn a little thing called tolarance.

Compassion.

Understanding.

Empathy.

Ahhh, forget it.

hmm..I wonder why there's fried chicken all over Atlanta...

Kek, then chickin legs be lip smackin good!

Moonman specifically mentioned this.

Goddamn. The niggers in Atlanta are particularly niggerish.

No melon rinds though?

it could simply be that the wind is carrying the chicken bones away from one or two irresponsible people and covering the city with them

> a fucking chicken bone

>not also pointing out that there are blunt wraps and empty ziplock bags next to the chicken wings too

@AtlantaMagazine, you had one job....

kek

>"Another thing white people need to do in 2018 : clean white people's streets."
>yfw

spbp

Thread theme:
youtu.be/Rz5ofs3xbdc

Holy fuck mane.

It all makes sense

>mfw the amount of niggers in Atlanta is in a DOWNWARD trend

They decompose to quickly.

Though watermelon is a staple nigger food, they predominantly only eat them in the summer. This is because niggers cannot help but strip their clothes off and dance when they eat a good melon.

reminds me of cannibals for some reason, could be human bones in there too you know

Hahahhhaaahaha! I never noticed til you pointed it out!

100% true in nog towns, shits everywhere! Illegals, you know who i mean, and some not, never learned to pick up after themself. Discusting 3rd world fucks!

148l8nta

2014 UPDATE
NIGGERS ALMOST MINORITY IN ATLANTA

There is also a country in Africa named To Go.

you can tell they're from blacks by the fact all of the cartilage is missing

instagram.com/wingsofatl/?hl=en

you're welcome

this gave me a hearty kek

imagine what's going to be like at 80%...

at 100 there won't be chicken wings anywhere no more maan dat shit oppresive yoo people need to do somethin yo we ain't got no chicken wings, we ain't got supplaya, we need SOME HELP HEY YA"ALL!!! NIGGERS!! ARE!!! STARVIN!!! OVER!!!! HEEeeEERE!!!!!

That is a local magazine and the author is showing concern about their environment. If African Americans eat chicken on the streets and this causes unhygenic littering then those are the facts on the ground.
My advice would be to label the Jews with stars.

shhhhheeeeeeeeit

>Remember the 7 trillion chickens

Didn't they just elect a new Democrat mayor that has the typical hyphenated last name?

Keisha Lance-Bottoms?

She'll clean these streets!