You will one day die mid anime season

>You will one day die mid anime season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-H5BBf2bhlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw more than anything else you just want to die and be forgotten but can't bring yourself to pull the trigger as it would mean hurting your loved ones, friends and family even more than you already have

I'll make sure to kill myself after the last episode of the last day of the season

Not if I kill anime first

>You will die before seeing the current season doujinshi
>You will die before S2 gets announced of that show you like

My planned suicide day is 31st December 2020 though.

>implying your family will be hurt

>having people in your life that still love you
Fucking casual. I got rid of friends and family ages ago. All I got are anime and bees. All a man really needs in life are anime and bees tb.h

jokes on you I only binge complete anime

You think angry oldman died mid episode?
What anime do you think he was watching while his life slipped away? Do you think he regretted anything?

In my last dying moments I'll remember how I wasted thousands of hours of my life watching cartoons.

>his last post
>I wish I'd known there was a 2hr compilation movie recapping "Eden of the East" TV on DVD 2 of "King of Eden" b4 I watched the main movie.

>cartoons
I only watch japanese cartoons, so no regrets

That doesn't mean you cannot die while watching the 6th episode out of 12/13.

>there's the completely real possibility that I might die before Berserk is finished and before/while Youjo Senki season 2 airs
>there are people who died before getting off the boat
Jesus that's sad to think about.

if you watch at 4x you can watch it all in just one hour

>anime will die in your lifetime

>I might die before Berserk
probably the author will die before you

Bees?

You can die in one second.

for people who can't afford beers

I wish he had made it until Yama no Susume came out.

Yes
Hives of em

Here's an idea. You could watch four anime at once at 4x the speed. Then you'll be watching 8 times more anime.

but it reduces the risk greatly

Your mind is full of stories but you never lived one yourself

Wouldn't you be watching 16 times more anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=-H5BBf2bhlU

3 monitors is the most humans can reliably keep track of.

>still being human in the year of our lord 2017

>You will die one day

>not being immortal
What are you even doing?

>tfw gotten to the point where I'm skipping through emotional tension building silences, panning shots and even some of the more mundane dialogue
I don't think I enjoy anime as much as I used to.

His last anime was total shit, life can be so cruel.

same here if the anime gets too predictable ill just skip through shit

>having loved ones
Actually I'm just a broken person who can't experience the feelings other people do and thus I've never loved anyone real or fictional, but the desire to is still there.

>bees
Are you the guy that posted on some other board a while back about how some large honey corporation bought land and kept their hives there and then the next week his hives were broken down and the corporation blamed Bears but the "bears" didn't leave any tracks and even went through the hassle of stomping on every larva?
I know it's far fetched to assume you're him but not many people casually have beehives.

>you will NOT die someday
Going on year 400 something
Watched my grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, gen2 children, great great grandchildren, gen2 grandchildren, great great great grandchildren, gen3 children and grandchildren, greatx4 grandchildren and all my mistresses die in one lifetime
At least i've seen the beginning, and will also see the end of anime.

>casual
Wrong, it's super serious

I don't know what you're talking about either. I'm just a guy who does anime and keeps bees. never seen the posts you're referencing

>Sup Forumsnon
>Having sex
I'm prepared to believe in an inmortal but i'm not stupid.

Not him or the user you replied to, but my dad has kept bees in secret for over a decade. He doesn't tell anyone because it's against his hoa's rules.

>you start dying
>before collapsing you see a thread about that new season you waited all your life for that one popular anime
>can't click on it
>you die
>it was just an user trolling

Fucking normalfag. I'm going on 1000 and haven't lost my virginity even once.

>You'll turn into a real isekai protagonist the day after
>and fucking squander your new life away like you always do

Stop browsing Sup Forums, Kaim

>He doesn't tell anyone
Obviously not.

That's a lot of generation for only 400 years.

>Die
>"Oh boy, I hope I get to go to heaven"
>Get sent to Hell because instead of praying to God I spent my life masturbating to drawings of Japanese High Schoolers taking dick from old men

>not serving your vampire loli mistress for all eternity
You're both doing it wrong.

>blog thread
>underage emo bait thread

not anime

If you ask Satan, I'm pretty sure he'll indulge in your delicious boypussy.

>You will one day die
Please, let it be soon.

>isekai parody show where the protagonist wastes his days away in his second life too

I'd watch it desu.

How many hives do you got? And what do you do with all that honey?

A new anime industry will be born, evolved but UNTAMED.

He shouldn't tell people in any situation
As much as it may seem like a joke, a "bee mafia" is an actual fucking thing.
They'll cut your wire fence, break your hives and fuck over all your shit and then go "nah man, it was a bear/elk/wind. You should be careful with your hives man."

3 atm
Sell most of it, keep enough to have a constant supply to make mead and for cooking.

one day I want to obtain some serious acre-age and have enough hives to pay off most of the necessities every harvest so I can focus on building a self sustaining isolated existence out of the way so I would only have to go to town to get more bees and to sell my shit

I hate it in the ass man
Will fap to the feminine trap every day, but my ass is just a source of pain man

Actually in real life anal is a fucking nightmare: not lubricated, gross shit and impossible to do without previous stretch/training

Not anime, fuck off and die.

>tfw you realize you have about 50-60 years of anime ahead of you
>with about 30 years of anime behind you
>two thirds chance that your favorite anime of your life hasn't been conceived yet
>there are waifus that nobody has seen yet

>born too early to see the creation of waifu
>born too late to see the waifu revolution
>born just in time to fap to current waifu

>Not being an eternal loli vampire mistress
And you said theyre doing it wrong

It's a shame they won't just mind their own beesness

Maybe he is a redneck immortal

>dying before finishing a show
>living long enough to outlive anime

Which is worse?

If I were to become a powerful shapeshifting immortal the first thing I would do is change into a loli, its what all the cool immortals do.

Fuck you

>living long enough to die
How do you fags do it?

The world will have gone to shit by then so I'll either die while it goes to shit or in a world without anime.

I will serve no one.

Just waiting for that final novel before I commit sudoku.

No? Fucking retarded tripfags.

Guess you're immortal
Haruhi is never going to be finished

wew

And how is this a bad thing?

>Your waifu will never die but you will

>muh can't die because of moral obligation
You are a brick. You are nothing. Your family will cry and grieve and move on. You will eventually be forgotten. You are nothing. None of your ideas are your own. Everything you know and understand has been formed from mimickry. You are a mirror. You hold nothing. Nothing about you is genuine. You are only capable of observation and mimickry. You are a husk of a human being. You have grown up believing that you are an individual, and that you are human just like those around you. You are trash. You are the most despicable trash conceivable. You are trash because you are nothing. You are a brick masquerading as a human being. You possess nothing remotely human. You are a liar. You are lying to yourself. You understand nothing about the nature of humanity. Nothing about you think is genuine. You are truly and utterly nothing.

So this is what years of social deprivation looks like.

y-you too

I know you are but what am I?

I'm not even suicidal now, but if guns were easily available now I wouldn't be alive, maybe.
It still sucks though, having an easy way out in case things go south again would come in handy.

That's fine and all but what if I don't care?

Beads??!

Araki how many parts will Jojo have?

I just dont want to go to hell, so I cant kill myself even if it doesn't exists Im not taking the risk