One Punch Man General thread

>filled bullshit

Yawn.

>paralled with low tier A-class heroes
KEK. Shiryu isn't even qualified for S-class

Good to see snake man get a win.

nth for upcoming monster Bakuzan

Can several monster cells really make a difference? Isn't the source material more important?

If Gouketsu was already better as a human than Bakuzan, would Gouketsu also be a stronger monster despite Bakuzan gobbling down all these cells?

those A-classes are powered up with their fancy suits and shoes though, suiryu only has his fists and he was holding off the demons by himself for a while

oh you're just baiting me baka(shaking my head)

Alright, so who could possibly go head-to-head with Gouketsu now?

Bang

(injured) watchdog man after his fight with garou would be a sick introduction to his character

Metal bat could probably take him since Gouketsu seems to enjoy toying with his opponents instead of just one shotting them.

user, setting aside that other guy for a moment, your response is just as retarded. The fact that they use equipment to boost their battle power is typical of A class. You're acting as if them having their gear on lifts them up closer to S class status rather than being where their starting point already is.

are you just going to ignore the fact that suiryu is rivaling A-class heroes while exhausted after constant fighting? nevermind that, that he's rivaling A-class heroes at full power when he has no augmenting equipment of his own? imagine if he had his own lightning max kicks?
>buh doesn't count
then child emperor doesn't deserve s-class he's just a weak human

One Yawn Man

By that logic any human in the world could be S class simply by having "good equipment" like Child Emperor. This argument is stupid.

Then why don't you stop samefagging, fuck off, and quit posting outdated memes

>adding a constant to the distribution changes the distribution

you're retarded, you can have my last (you)

Not him, but you got me turned around. The augmenting equipment does count, that's the whole point. That's exactly why "but what if he had augmenting equipment" is silly.

Who gives a fuck about OPM?
Murata Psycho 100 fucking when

why did gouketsu grow to 3 times his size

Because he can.

There is no need for that

I've yet to read and watch Psycho Mob.
Mght as well give it a try.

He runs on the "Gamagoori Principle", he has just one size - bigger than you.

Murata suffers from the common mangaka syndrome of not being to get heights right and consistent. Compare this to I blame it on the fact that most Japs are manlets.

Or he still himself wasn't very sure of his size until that part where it's more obvious.

Should be fixed in the tankobon.

I wonder where Gouketsu got his monster sized gi.

His height was all over the place the last chapters though. I hope Murata finally settles for one size.

>all that time Bakuzan spent on the sidelines
>it was just a buildup to nothing

>he didn't see the stream where Murata was drawing the next chapter

wew

Why is Mashiro so perfect?

I wonder if his monster sized cock has bumps all over it as well

Probably has 4 urethra slits on the end.

>yfw the figure standing before Bakuzan isn't Yamch... Suiryu, but rather Gouketsu?
It's clearly an early sketch, but hair seems to short and spiky for Suiryu and he looks like he wears a sleeveless gi.

Kinda done with the naked lineart. At this point guess I'll do the clothed version too and b&w shade both.

i don't have enough sweating_man.png files for this

Also, which expressions? (well, more like which mouth)

Both mouths are bretty gud. Its hard to pick imo

top desu

>general
Jesus Christ, anime was a mistake.

> when something goes wrong, target the Anime

Suiryu finally gets a wake up call.
"Only the weak seek help" "The strong survive"

Yet, there he was asking for help from Bakuzan, a person who is weaker than him.
Then he is saved by two people who are weaker than him, that he beat before.

More so, he is saved by the heroes he disregarded and bashed before. Puzzled as to why they came back to fight, and they themselves are confused because to them, the answer is obvious.
They're heroes. It's their job. It's what they do. They save people.

And what makes it better is they hold no resentment for him, or don't save him in a way as to embarrass him. They save him because he's in trouble, and it's how they genuinely feel.

This whole event is certainly going to change Suiryu's outlook on things, because he has now experienced first hand what heroes both do, and go up against.

I colored it with that one program. feel free to critique.

skin actually looks fairly neat for what it is, though the left arm part is fucked. Eyes are spooky.

why is her left arm necrotic?

program is weird. reads her arm as her hair.

it's a pretty neat program if autonomous, it gets the colors okay for the most part.

Watch it, Mob Psycho 100 is objectively superior to OPM in every way.

The left side of her face is also pretty fucked, but you might be able to pull it out if you flood the arm with tan.

tfw dropped at ep4

it was boring desu

it gets better when they start getting into real fights

Just kill urself my man

there is size inconsistencies throughout.
I feel that most of them could easily be fixed with
some photo editing by murata's assistants

I like the style more but other than that it's nothing to write home about

Suiryufags BFTO

>implying
I'm a suiryufag but even I knew that he didn't stand a chance against karate-monster of unknowable height

>General
It seems that mods are sleeping

In earlier chapters, Goketsu was uglier as well.

Honestly I'm digging the bottom. It looks like she's letting out a cute moan.

In earlier chapters, Goketsu was uglier as well.

His heart goes doki doki

reading the latest chapter, I think I would've preferred the old design over the new. It would've been more fun seeing this ugly less-strong looking ape wreck suiryu

this arc has been amazing for this very reason. I can't believe people are dismissing it. This is top tier OPM right here. That page "to save you" is my favorite quote of all of OPM for sure and I have to say my favorite page. Their bewilderment of how can suiryu even question why they are there since being a hero is all they know and answer simultaneously is so great.

ONE is a top-tier writer

Tell that to hoshi guy. Now he just pretends to be retarded.

Hope ourguy takes a break desu, he deserves it.