Can you feel it Sup Forums? The walls are closing in. Trump's time is running out

Can you feel it Sup Forums? The walls are closing in. Trump's time is running out.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/politics/michael-flynn-guilty-russia-investigation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig82nOhg-E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trumps time is running out
every day since he announced apparently.
still hasnt happened.

Remember when the larpers said he was working for Trump. LOL.

Investigations take time, sonny.

Why would they remove Trump? He has been the best goy in American history?

Part I'm looking forward to most is the cognitive dissonance of the alt-right, who will 100% deny they ever supported Trump. Sup Forums will pick another meme candidate and will refuse to acknowledge they were on the wrong side of history, just like every sane liberal told them over the last 2 years.

whatever helps you sleep at night sweetie.

>sweetie posting from trump faggot

the most ironic thing ive read tonight

It's gonna be a looooong 7 years for these poor shills.

Tick tock sweeties!

Wew, walked by your post and almost went blind from that 10k lumen projector you’re running...

kill yourself shill rat

>The walls are closing in.
so that "totally legit" prosecutor who refused to prosecute insider trading during 9/11 is going to do something and we're supposed to assume it isn't totally corrupt BS even though thats the guy sitting there who was in on 9/11?

I really enjoy watching these false prophecies fail to manifest over, and over.

It's like 2012 every day.
Thanks for the comedy schnookems.

When people are conned by a con man many times they will forgive the con man or deny they were ever conned in the first place. It's too difficult to deal with making a bad decision and getting taken advantage of. Much easier to continue with the delusion or just ignore the consequences

>Investigations take time, sonny.
so does convincing a sitting president to resign using Tavistock methods,

>Much easier to continue with the delusion or just ignore the consequences
you just explained why Oswald acted alone

Yes, I feel the nuclear option.

Manafort and Flynn have already flipped, if you cant see the writing on the wall it's not a failed prophecy it's ineptitude. Trump retards always make me feel pity immediately after bouts of laughter

Why are the shills out like gangbusters today?

>plead guilty
>flipped

this isnt what happens when you turn state's witness.

you can go back to your discord / facebook groups now to discuss your conspiracy theories some more.

Yeah, Drumpf is doomed... again.

Has it ever once ocurred to you that OP is a faggot?

sure thing safespace snowflake

Eh, Trump's a fucking joke controlled by his kike daughter . He was just a tool to shift the overton window. We need somebody serious like Paul Nehlen

you dont have to go, I'm not forcing you out.

you wont stay because youre a liberal and liberals cant debate, you'd rather be surrounded by people who gently massage your ego and agree with you.

I cant believe im reading the absolute state of your denial. Pleading guilty is the first step in cooperating for a lesser sentence you tremendous fucking pleb. i cant believe retards like you live in a country with access to the internet

nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/politics/michael-flynn-guilty-russia-investigation.html

Yeah, any moment now, I can feel it, just $100 million dollars more and 10 more years, and 1 more conviction of lying to the FBI.

I CAN FEEL IT BROS
I JUST DONATED $25 TO MUELLER
MATCH ME

HAve you bought the bottle of Scotch, wine or whatever you’ll crack open to celebrate when Trump is impeached yet? What is it/will it be?

TICK TOCK

Remember when Team Trump swore no one among them every met a Russian, knows any Russians and its all lies?

Remember when dozens suddenly remembered they totally forgot about those meetings and they were just about adoptions and usual diplomacy stuff they weren't allowed to conduct since they weren't in office yet.

Remember when its now apparently totally not collusion and even if it was its not illegal. Not collusion and if it was its not illegal! Repeat like a mentally deranged senile orange faced manchild to a NYT reporter in the back kitchen of Mar-A-Loga...."its not collusion and if it was its not illegal!". Curl up in a ball, rock yourself back and forth and repeat...."its not collusion and if it was its not illegal!".

has anyone even done this?

i have never seen a push to donate to the fbi let alone mueller

is this some kind of allusion to bernie sanders?

if so, why bernie sanders? Mueller is a republican, appointed by a republican, under a a republican adminstration...it literally makes no sense.

oh yeah, I bet you can tell me how long the investigation went on before Nixon resigned right?

At this rate it'll be the end of his second term before that clock is done ticking.

>Pleading guilty is the first step in cooperating for a lesser sentence
no.
you just sign an affidavit.

No, Sanders was $27

Yeah, Drumpf will be grabbing pussy in Aruba after two terms before these shills get anywhere.

Tehehe you mad bro? Saged.

>mueller is busting every one for whatever
>fires own lawyer for having Clinton boot-licking bias
>Manafort nor a Podesta was safe
>still hasn't managed anything against Trump
>leftists and RINOs still dreaming it'll happen one day

If you can't guess by now, Mueller is helping Trump. They're playing both sides for fools and having a fucking giggle over it. I'm giggling with them.

>feel it Sup Forums
>feel
lmao

>no

Mr. Flynn’s decision to plead guilty to lying to investigators about those conversations marked a significant new phase in the investigation of the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, and a politically treacherous development for the president and his closest aides, whose activities in the West Wing are being scrutinized by F.B.I. agents, lawmakers, federal prosecutors and the media.

The admissions by Mr. Flynn have the potential to reshape the public’s understanding of what the president’s associates said and did in the days after Mr. Trump’s unexpected election victory. And they suggest that prosecutors now have a cooperative source of information from inside the Oval Office during the administration’s chaotic first weeks.

>prosecutors now have a cooperative source of information from inside the Oval Office during the administration’s chaotic first weeks

>prosecutors now have a cooperative source

>have a cooperative source

>yes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Mueller is a republican, appointed by a republican, under a a republican adminstration...it literally makes no sense.
>george w bush
>voted for clinton
>republican in name only

There is a reason "drain the swamp", wasnt "drain the democrats" instead.

Every time someone is caught or ousted the white house always says they were a minor player with no real power in the campaign or the white house.
Papadopoulos, yeah maybe he was
Manafort? lol ok
now Bannon? With top security clearance is a nobody? Uhgggg

The lies won't end. They can't end. Once you start lying you must keep it up. It's like a really bad sitcom about a petulant child.

Other than Flynn lying, none of what you said is actually illegal.

you're the tourist here fuckwad

Youve been saying that for 2 years. I dont even crack a smile at this old stale bullshit anymore

2 years from the time the crime was committed to resignation

oh fuck, I geuss if the NYT says it... it must be true.

when you come here, who do you think listens anyway?

unlikely, ive been here since Sup Forums was /new/ and /new/ was /n/.
you can kys now.

And a full pardon within months because the American people couldn't take the long, drawn out court case against a previous sitting president.

It would have taken years more.

Still makes eveyrthing you just said wrong and labels you a fool. the legallity of said meeting will be up to the courts (WHICH HAS NO BEARING ON IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS)

Being unfit for office and committing an illegal act are two entirely separate issues, of which im certain the nuance is lost on you

well lets quote Bannon instead:

>Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.

>“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

>Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

the writing is on the wall. choose to read it/listen or not...i do not care. reality will catch up with you.

Unfit is a subjective interpretation and would never be cause for an impeachment. Not against Trump nor is it ever likely against any standing President. Unrealistic expectation at best.

Trump was surveilled well before the election and they still had nothing. Come on man, look at the facts.

Flynn was fined $500 for his fuck up. There's nothing there.

But 2 years is a long time for Drumpf to be holding those nuclear codes. We can't wait that long, anons.

>I cant believe im reading the absolute state of your denial.

Ican't believe you can wipe your own ass.

You NEVER charge for lying if you plan to use someone as a witness later on. Their statements will be worthless on the stand.

Learn some law retard.

Bannon is a fucking retard and people who take him seriously are fucking retards.

Eventually its going be Trump in some mentally ill Twitter rant talking about himself in the third person, blaming himself and saying he's just a minor player himself with no power and Hillary tricked him and gave him multiple personalities and it was his alter ego who totally didn't collude and if he did its not illegal.

>quoted as saying

The usual "source who is familiar with his thinking" bullshit. Fuck off.

OMG /LEFTYPOL/ SHILLS SAY IT'S REALLY OVER THIS TIME, CAN I TAKE MY VOTE BACK!??!?!

Surely we got Drummmmffffftz this time!
Just you wait and see. Then we will get Hillary into the Whitehouse because muh popular vote!

Maybe you should write a fanfic about it on Reddit.

the walls close in against the orange clown

whatever wets your conspiritorial pussy sweetie.

Senior executive of goldman sachs mergers and acquisitions department and chief architect of trump presidential win is somehow an idiot. The guy is a turncoat and detestable human being, but stupid he is not...

The bongbro gets it. Flynn would have had to have been charged with an underlying conspiracy, to set up the prosecutorial roll-up of the conspiracy and tie it into more senior admin figures. Mueller's got nothing, I suspect. He'll submit his report within the next 2 months, Drumpf will pardon Flynn, let Manafort burn, and that will be that.

I bet Mueller drops charges against Manafort. He knows too much, and could drag down a lot of people, even if none of them are named Drumpf.

hmmm let me check. no i still feel nothing because im not a faggot anti-trumper pussy hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

>Reddit.
odd that is not censored. Why have I been abbreviating it all these years? (plebbit/eRddit)

Yes, but egomaniacal alcoholic he IS.

Bannon may have been a savvy business man, but as a public figure he is absolutely losing his shit and has indeed fucked himself. He let his hubris tie the knot.

He's a fucking retard.

See you soon traitors.

Bawww, Trumpcuck thinks he's an real user complete with summerfag reddit rivalry fixation. You've been here all summer and everything and you cucked and memed and devoted your entire jr high life to being a bitchboi for Trump. Curl up into a ball and repeat... "There is no collusion, and even if there was, it's not a crime".

So when you plan on having your psychological breakdown and shooting up your jr high?

I love how you believe that Michael Flynn, a fucking SPOOK for 30 years who worked for Trump for 20 days has any dirt on him, versus Obama who he worked for 3 years and got fired because Obama refused to stop bombing Syria as it was giving ISIS more and more recruits, would flip Trump. Remember in March (you don't because you have the memory retention of a goldfish, which is why liberals will never succeed at anything since they don't follow history) asked Congress to allow him to testify in front of them and they didn't ask him to? You don't think one of the most intelligent, dangerous men on the planet who has spent his entire career of 30 fucking years training to be a spy is going to flip for Obama's administration after they completely fucked him over? You're an idiot, a coward, and a traitor.

The fact you believe this fake book is hilarious.

wew the digits were getting me worried on this one for a second

Also as a reminder: the only reason Nixon was nearly impeached was because they have audio recordings of him explicitly involved in the break in. Even after 18.5 minutes of tape that related to the break in were inexplicably missing there wasn't enough support for impeachment.

I'm really doubtful that anything as good as the "smoking gun" tape exists and even then I'm doubtful it would convince any members of Congress. Trump's attorneys would be stupid let that kind of evidence exist and he's had plenty of hints to destroy it by now.

everything you have typed is conjecture at best and drivel at worst. Please back up your statements with facts, otherwise leave the conversation to the big kids.

You really want to know why millions upon millions of dollars were spent on paying women to come forward with false allegations on sexual assault?

Why Clinton spent millions on creating faux dossiers?

Why every single mainstream media outlet spends 24/7 lambasting Trump on everything from eating a KFC to taking a sip of water?

Why the DNC spent huge amounts creating Todd and Clare with an attempt to frame Assange as a peadophile?

Why Seth Rich, Andrew Breitbart and also the murders you knew nothing about ie Tom Clancy took place?

You really want to know why JA keeps taunting that big hash key on Twitter?

A storm larger than any of you moronic faggots can fathom is about to change the political world as you now know it. Enjoy the show >>

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig82nOhg-E8

I thought Bannon was shit before the Mooch called him out in the most candid way possible. Mooch would still be there if he hadn't been so blunt on a live mic. RIP Mooch.

Do all conspiracy theories have to be related? I guess it follows that if one improbable and unverifiable claim can be made a more elaborate and even less probable claim would follow.

The fact that you think it’s fake is way more fucking hilarious. It sure seemed to piss off the orange guy!

Lel at this entire thread. You guys are really trying very hard at projecting confidence, but I can only ask the same thing as with net neutrality. What are you going to say if yet another two months pass and your neocon-inspired prophesy of the grand saviour Mueller has still not come true? At this rate, we'll have you claim that Trump is getting impeached any day now, all the way to early February 2025.

We're closing in on Day 365 of the Trump presidency.

Will the conspiracy 'tards ever grow tired of regurgitating "this is it Trump is finished" bullshit over and over and over and over and over . . . . ?

Short of passing away from old age or ill health, Donald Trump will not leave until January of 2021, or 2025 should he run for and secure reelection.

Peddle this nonsense somewhere else.

I'd expect at least 1 more year. If evidence was destroyed and there was some evidence of destruction it would take even longer but nothing would happen.

Kys shill

Democrat senators in Indiana, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota and West Virginia are all vulnerable this November. Trump won all those states bigly. At least two of those jabrones are goin' down, maybe more.

Metal Gear Solid 4?

ITT: Cat ladies and/or faggots delude themselves about mammy clinton becoming president.

Cool story, shlomo. I can infer from your flag that you're larping as an edgy nihilist to avoid outing yourself as an israeli kike.

no.... but deep state's ours