"Guys we need to go back to Christ it's the only way to save the West, RELIGION WILL SAVE US"

"Guys we need to go back to Christ it's the only way to save the West, RELIGION WILL SAVE US"

sauce pic ?

Fudge Pop

Sauce

>Fake facebook pics

Anyone who had ever been in a church band/choir knows what attention whores the singers are.
This doesn't shock me at all.
t. Drummer.

43k likes, the subhumans applauding him.

Shit like this is why I became an atheist.

>Be me
>Go to contemporary christian school in 1998
>Pastor at the church caught fucking 5 different women
>church elders order all of us to sit and here a poor defense of pastor and warned against spreading rumors
>one of the pastors side bitches was the football coach's wife.
>Feels bad man
>Keep getting bs about abstinance and waiting until marriage.
>became a libertarian and have conservative family values, but shit like this is why I can't into a church life.

Christians are pushover cowards, look at your head of church the pope.
WHITE REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION

Same all the teen girls in my church were getting pregnant at the ages of 14-16 by non church going boys, even married adult church goers were caught fucking teen girls in our church while us boys were been told to remain virgins. The congrgation was literally making us into cuckolds while they fucked and bred the girls our age.

I'm not an atheist but I completely understand you. I don't go in fact

Varg Is a fucking little bitch. Get the fuck out with your bullshit bitch tits

>the religion of forgiveness couldn't possibly attract the worst scum and villainy

fake

This is ridiculous. Christianity is about YOUR commitment to Christ, and your commitment to holy living. You don’t give up on it because other people stumble in their walk, or used the appearance of piety to advance their personal goals. Turns out that being a good human being is much harder than being a self serving seeker of stimulus. You’re gonna have to give up atheism too if you don’t think they are molesting kids, defrauding business partners, cheating on spouses, and enjoying debauchery. Plus, they are worse than Mormons and JW’s in their rabid evangelism. The soft kill MUST be real if this is how far your critical thinking goes...

Sauce or fake

Fuck this faggot in his weak pussy ass

what's up with white people and posting fake cuck pictures

>(((christianity))) pushing women to suck dindu dick publicly
why am i not surprised.

>Evangelical Cuckinaty
>Cuckinaty

Not even once, you would be better off going to the local mosque to be honest.

>Sage

The absolute state of christcucks

>newfags don't realize this interracial shit is all just Photoshops

pffffffffffftttt lol, why do you cucks think OP never posts any source

This is the biggest difficulty of going to church. It's why I'm Catholic. Of course, we also have the problem of faggot priests, or deviant priests sleeping with women.

But at least nobody bothers me while I pray. There are good people and shit people everywhere.
The real question is about whether you love God.

>Church with black people
>same as regular church
Haha, no... Baptist church doesn't count.

Fagans and atheist fags using fake pictures to attack christianity.

>ITT butthurt christcucks