Identifying other Sup Forumsacks in public

We've all been in that situation, having a conversation with a new person, or perhaps an old friend when suddenly you noticed that they start saying some things that indicate their being redpilled.

You wondered if they browse Sup Forums, but don't want to ask them directly, for fear of them not browsing and judging you fro it, or other people, leftists overhearing and ruining you for "racist" political views.

Here is my solution:

I'm listening

bump

You're pretty much neon ultra violetly glowing right now CIA/FBI/LEFTIST SHILL
please fuck off. thanks.

We can use these codes;

When you suspect someone of being a Sup Forumsack, ask this question:

"Do you know if Mr. AYAP lives nearby?"

AYAP is an acronym for

Are
You
A
Sup Forumsack

If some one asks you this, you can simply respond affirmatively

"yes he does"

or alternatively say

"No, but Mr. APIA does"

Apia being an acronym for:

A
Sup Forumsack
I
Am

Thereby we have code to identify eachother in public and coordinate outside of the internet.

Spread this around

you..... strip down and show off your strapon?

thats actually pretty smart
i like this, spread this around.

or we could say it shoah is a nice day
and respond oy vey

If you don't know how polacks can spot eachother in public then you are a new fag and should kill yourself.

>do you know if Mr. AYAP lives nearby?
>no user, who's that? why don't I get a phonebook
>no, u-uh, actually I'm fine
>really, why were you asking about that anyway? what kind of a name is that?
one way ticket to spaghetti town

> MI5 in ID

yeah nah

Generally I just start trashing boomers but in a controlled way and eventually I let "stupid burgers" slip and if they respond it it I know they are a polack.

are you implying its hard to tell who votes in which way?
In America its so fucking easy to tell.

>are they nonwhite?
they vote democrat (95% likely)
>are they white?
if yes, continue
>are they wearing a graphic shirt with an NRA logo, Gadsden snake, Lock Her up, or outdoorsman apparel?
if yes, its a republican
>are they wearing plaid shirts?
this one is the trickiest because it could be a communist nu-male infiltrator or just a regular guy.
Does he take selfies with his starbucks and mouth open? if yes, its a nu-male (democrat)

>I don't want a house, the Rothschilds own everything anyway
As uttered once in fucking art school. Bless her.

you dont.
the point of posting as Anonymous isnt to create an identity for yourself.

if you want to drop hints, just drop understated memes into the conversation.

but rules 1 and 2 by extension apply to all boards and Sup Forums itself.

You have to go outdoors to have this problem, so I'm all good.

HELLO MY FELLOW WHITE NATIONALISTS. HOW DO YOU DO?

>why don't I get a phonebook
Golly gee darn user. What human, instead of just responding "who?" or "what?", would respond this way? And how hard is it so say "nothing, never mind"?

The only people who create "code" are lefty commies.

That's why they keep accusing the right of speaking in "code". They don't realize our "code" is just the english language.

Spotted the jew.

I really do hope all newfags die a painful slow death alone. And that's coming from a newfag. Why the fuck would you want to show your shame in public? Hide that shit nigga.

usually they look like pic related and are pretty identifiable.

so modded klansmen code

A drunk Sup Forumsack started showing me dank memes in line to get beer at a concert recently. I knew when he showed me his Wojack collection he was redpilled. I said to him:

>Haha those pictures are great! Pretty funny! (then I winked)

He knew. We both Roman saluted internally.

Gay. Just find a way to slip “we wuz kangz n shieeet” into a convo.

I hope you at least fucked.

>but don't want to ask them directly, for fear of them not browsing and judging you fro it
Why the fuck would I be afraid of people knowing that I browse Sup Forums? This smells like a PSYOP.

Yup

Leftypol browses here.
Any secret identifying shibboleths are compromised by default, and any system promulgated will just be used by antifa to sniff you out in real life.

I can't imagine why you think this is a shill thread.

I'm attempting to help us coordinate or at least create friendship circles of like minded people in real life rather than just shitposting over the internet.

Whether you like it or not though it doesn't matter, the thread is getting exposure so in a week or so it'll be worth trying in real life.

>out drinking with the boys
>mate shows up with a Canadian work mate
>raise my glass, welcome leaf owyagoinmate
>what user? that sounds derogatory >:(
>shouldn't ave shelved the union jack for it then aye

My friends don't browse pol. I like it that way. this place is shit except for the QandA threads

We've had a method of identifying all Sup Forums users for years

I just ask
>Deus?
if i suspect i'm talking to a Sup Forumsack
most of the time, it takes a couple of seconds to process but most Sup Forumss i come across IRL do reply with
>Vult

Id just slip in the word "gorillion" or some of the slang used here only and see if they respond inkind. Have done this a few times and about half the time it was, in fact a polack. I used WE and a suspect responded WAS then we laughed our asses off

This is on the top 5 autismonic things I´ve read today, good job user.
In public when talking with a suspected Sup Forumsack you can easily discuss, lightly at first, any geopolitics or historical event - make one or two "off" jokes, nothing rash or thought-crime wise, and you shall know.

For a faster approach you can ask about golf rumours. But this will likely lead to both of you being liquidated by the end of the week.

This would only work if the receiver completes the ritual in the blind to a person they don't know. Ideally, the ritual would only be performed to provide certainty on a suspected target.

Unless the spook trying to target you takes the time to build a false persona and lure you into believing that he's one of us, than this would only serve to provide final confirmation that a seemingly redpilled person is operating at our power level.

This man does not represent Australia.
>Be me
>Irreversibly red pilled
>people notice
>co worker asks "pol?"
>I reply "Oy Vey I've been found out.

Stop being such a colossal faggot.

Golf rumours at pine gap?
Hi CIA.

>Unironically this in its entirety.

You can act tough all you want but many places will literally destroy you socially or even work wise if such "right wing racism extremism" comes out. They don´t even have to know - and often don´t - what Sup Forums or Sup Forums is or is about.

t. Used to have a job.

i saw a caar on the highway on christmas eve with the license plate "top kek" and there was a young guy probably like 22 driving it. not sur if he was a Sup Forumsack, but got me thinking about dogwhistles for identification, because i literally can't connect with people/ form friendships with people who aren't full blown fascists. might get a vanity plate that says 1488, would be hilarious to any of you guys who might happen to see it driving around

>Legend

Code speak isn't code speak when you publish it on a public image board you twat.

That second one is hilarious, good job. I once told a customer service agent to "hol up" and they actually hung up.

>one way ticket to spaghetti town
kek

I miss skanky slut Miley.
To bad we never got the HD sex tape

2016 called, they want their faggot back

>"Hey, what do you think about Trump's hands?"
>"They're small, like an... itty bitty baby"
>"...itty bitty boat?"
>"I don't believe it!"
>"HABEEB IT!"

You know, most people I've met in real life who also browse Sup Forums immediately recognize it and ask a bait question right away or use a colloquial phrase from here.

It's pretty easy to figure out if you aren't autistic.

I hadn't seen one of my uncle's for ten years. Stayed with him lately and we started having redpilled conversations about nigs and pakis when his wife wasn't around. Then he started showing me videos of are nige btfo eu and Trump election vids. I nearly asked or showed him Sup Forums then he mentioned he ideologically supports Israel and I knew then he doesn't post here. Keep talking and you will know.

Dude I'm a tradie and I will openly rant about mass immigration, Israel and the Zionist bankers feminism and the lgbtp agenda. I think you work in an industry of cucks.

Freemasons are scum.

>I miss skanky slut Miley.
:'(

>if you aren't autistic.

It’s cute when autismmos pretend to have friends in a misguided attempt to fit in on an anonymous Peruvian pan-flute image board.

What are golf rumors?

You could easily identify me by heavy oniony body odor and the testosterone dripping from my ears

Hahahaha what are you like a 7/11 autist

>posting on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum
>wanting to identify each other irl
That's worse than namefags and tripfags desu.

This fat bastard. The absolute state of this board

>not having Sup Forumsdar

its like gaydar, but for nonfaggots

i can detect if someone is redpilled merely by glancing at them or catching a whiff of their scent.

normies literally behave and smell different than woke folk

Ayap could with certain accents sound like APE, which might get anger rather than confusion if you are incorrect about them being a Sup Forumsack

Unironically, I've used the following method
>be me
>strapping young lad at University
>decide to play rugby
>tough guys and studs galore
>have lots of fun
>really hope they're redpilled so I won't be alone at this liberal pussy echo chamber of a school
>say to a guy who I suspect is a Sup Forumslack
>"you're a big guy!" With my thumbs in my belt loops
> he responds with a hardy smile and a "for you"
>instantly bond
>still friends to this day
I've used this method multiple times and it always works.

They didn’t know user. And now they do. You cocksmoking assbandit.

Kek. I've unironically used this in the past too.

The problem is though if you know this person well enough to trust them why do you need a secret code to determine if they're one of us?
We're all spies behind the iron curtain here.

MOOOOOOODS

No, I've never been curious. I just wait and observe. I know some secret Sup Forums posters who I have sused out. We remain anons for a reason CIA Nigger

>implying someone would be autistic enough to actually do this

rare based leaf

Ch. checked

Ah yes, the incredibly popular kike movie that only your sekret club knows about

here it is, the gayest post ever made on pol

Dude, look at this thread, then tell me no one would be autistic enough to do this. It’s like Sup Forums but stoned

>he doesnt know we already have a code word

Because we're all paranoid autists and aren't willing to reveal our identity to even the most obvious target without some sort of concrete proof?
Also secret phrases are cool.

There's a trap thread happening right now where Sup Forumstards are fantasizing about Styx's feminine penis

that could've went really gay, you got lucky

>got lucky with rugby mate
>the ass sniffing sport for the wealthy
>not gay at all

Way to go, Einstein.

The local antifa Facebook group I keep an eye on has already picked this up. Clearly the only people more deranged than Sup Forumsacks are the leftist goons obsessed with them.

Do you really want to find out how many soccer mums browse Sup Forums? We will make sandwiches for everyone on the day of the rope

Canadians are consistently underwhelming

JUST SAY HI I'M FRIENDS WITH MOOT AND EVERYONE WILL KNOW YOU'RE GAY

i-i do

>having trouble to spot a Sup Forumsack IRL...
You can spot pretty much any Sup Forums regular after a few words even if they strictly go to blue boards like /trv/, Sup Forums or /ck/.
You can't hide it, the vocabulary and little jokes are so much different from a soyboy, rebbit fag or anyone else. That's why all the soyboy and other shills stick out. They're glowing and will never fit in.

Hotheads detected
Get in the gas chambers, I'll call it in

If I ever hear this autistic crap irl I will smash whoever says it and get my friends to lie about what happened in open court.

stop consuming anarchist propaganda

404 pasghetti in pants

>>be me
>>strapping young lad at University
>>decide to play rugby
>>tough guys and studs galore
>>have lots of fun
>say to a guy who I suspect is a Sup Forumslack
>"you're a big guy!" With my thumbs in my belt loops
> he responds with a hardy smile and a "for you"
>instantly bone

Tits, vegemite, cheese and lettuce on white or kindly depart.

I like this one

This is better

go away, Sup Forums is a cool board

>We will make sandwiches for everyone on the day of the rope
PLS GIB MILKIES, TOO

damn man, sorry to hear that your autism is that strong.

>Card carrying member since 2014

Never pulled it out

>they don’t know the Sup Forums secret handshake

I still have mine in my wallet. Occasionally people will ask me why I have a playing card in my wallet and I just say something like "idk you never know when you could need it"