Trump Dissolves Election Commission

What the fuck, Sup Forums? I wanted this more than anything

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-presidential-advisory-commission-election-integrity/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/3/kris-kobach-canceling-voter-panel-will-speed-probe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>more than anything.
I wanted this, not more than anything though. They can't complete the investigation if states aren't giving the data.

What does this mean

The feds own more aircraft carriers than all the states combined

They didn't find any voter fraud and Trump is trying to save face by blaming it on the state governments.

Who says that Mueller hasn't uncovered voter fraud as part of his findings and won't expose it that way instead?

This is the real happening.
Fuck.

last I heard 3 states already said they wouldn't give it out.

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-presidential-advisory-commission-election-integrity/

6 gorillion d Chess

Related to HRC destroy evidence?

that was a pretty fuckin burger post muh dude. i have no idea what point you were trying to make

He is having the Department of Homeland Security investigate voter fraud.

Red pill me on that, goy.

No idea. Unless she had voter fraud evidence in the Secret Service facility. Doubt it.

Obongo gets the chair

The feds have almost all of the aircraft carriers in the world except like 1 or 2

>The vice chairman of President Trump’s now-disbanded voter integrity commission said Wednesday the decision to cancel the panel was a tactical decision that will actually speed up the investigation into voter fraud.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/3/kris-kobach-canceling-voter-panel-will-speed-probe/

We just keep winning guise

Its OK pedes, just remember every time Trump appears to be losing he's actually winning.

I was thinking the same fucking thing lol.

I hope he's right

This.

>when you investigate your enemies, they win
based

Think about it. Trump gets rid of this commision and is letting Homeland Security investigate voter fraud. Who was on that board? Judge Alan Lamar King who is a Democrat from Alabama. Also there's all those states that refused to turn over their voter info. Now he doesn't have to go through a weak commision with Dems on it.

If you're a state in the united states of america, you litterally can't say no to DHS.

It's pretty obvious he was wishing the federal government would use the military to force states to comply.

I wish trump would just declare martial law already. I wanna round up politicians. They’re never going to stop. Why is he wasting his time with the law when everyone is breaking it to subvert him. *sigh* I guess I’ll keep waiting

t. Army fag

martial law?

It took him 1 year to impose a travel ban, which still isnt fully imposed.

The commission was the nice way to do it, if everyone cooperated it could have been done. Instead the democrats acted like niggers so now the gloves come off.

Kill yourself

>Asked to voluntarily give voting records
denied by some states..
>Group disbands and hands it over to DHS
Check mate

Do you want to know how I know you either failed your U.S. Gov classes in school or you're not an american to begin with?

We are watching you too.

If the name of the organization is the only thing good about it what's the fucking point? It's like the EPA spending 70 million on solid oak furniture.

You want a junta or what?