Trannies in western media

>trannies in western media
>"fucking Jews stop corrupting our society!"
>trannies in eastern media
>"based Japs, the Jew fears the Samurai!!!"

why do japs get a pass over including traps and trannies in their media?

I watched this episode today and i gotta admit i fapped to this.
Anyway an anime trap is basically an anime girl and is not gay until there is 100% visual proof that it has a penis.

>trap waifu

only cartoon traps are okay
if western cartoons had traps it would be okay
but having real traps in media infuences youth to think its okay if they become a trap and it is not okay

Cross dressing and trannys are different but both are gay

Oh my God, I want to marry Hideri

What if you jerked off to it and then the visual proof of penis came along? Does it make you retroactively gay?

Did you not notice the part where the slope trap is always causing people to be disgusted upon the revelation that they are in fact male? Try to do that shit in western media, and see what happens.

Because there are no Jews there. Our trannies are born out of gender pronoun and toxic masculinity propaganda

No, only if you fap to it after learning about the penis and even then it's only liken 50% gay because it's not real and 99% of the body is genuine anime female.

Your dick should represent more than 1% of your body

What the hell are those weird sweater things called? I need to get some for my gf

The fact is that most anime "traps" are in fact women with a penis. In physical reality males and females have distinct bone structures. This is how anthropologists are able to know the sex of the ancients they find. The traps shown in anime are completely unrealistic for a variety of reasons. Thus, even if you can appreciate the aesthetic of an anime trap it's something you'd almost never see in real life.

Trannies are a joke in Japan

I'm a assuming an anime trap would have a very feminine penis.

Anime "Traps" are a meme. Used for gags and jokes at both their own and others expense. Off the top of my head I don't even remember a weebtoon that treats "Traps" with any sort of seriousness.

Whereas in Western media it's fucking imperative to show those bigots the future of America is huwhite bois being a bunch of faggots and trannies while western society becomes Blacked™.

Faggots

one is real and one is fake retard

literally a cliff above the eyes

>are in fact women with a penis
No, that is a futanari. An anime trap has no hips and no breasts, they are basically boys dressed as girls. Thats it. Women have a feminine body shape, traps have the body shape of a boy.

>on an anime imageboard
>lmao why do guys you worship asians

lurk moar redditto

It's not a trannie if they're cross dressing

Traps are not trannies though

Japan is ivercome with the same degeneracy the west is. Just look at Otaku.