The USA and Europe must cleanse itself of Masonry and their evil conspiracies against God

The USA and Europe must cleanse itself of Masonry and their evil conspiracies against God.

Other urls found in this thread:

equip.org/article/should-christians-join-the-masonic-lodge/
web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masonry/Essays/dl_gnosis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Masons are infiltrators and deceivers of unbelievers who are easily fooles by the false wisdoms of this world.

Images like this are only intended to mock the God of both biblical testaments, because the pseudo jews and heathens that dabble in the occult are worshipping devils bound to this earth.

Signs that Satan controls this world are everywhere yet supposed soldiers of God will defend these idols before the God that created this universe

are massonery and jews connected or they are enemy?

Both are anticristianity and are behind democratcy, but it's sure that ford and disney was freemassonery and antisemitic.

>Both are anticristianity and are behind democratcy
Not both.

Both seek to possess a monopoly on publicly believed falsehoods that will futher benefit their efforts to become human idols and the religious leaders of a globalist NWO Babylon.

Nah.

USA should be destroyed, Trump is a piece of shit.

yes church has always attacked masonry,
a mason is a follower of gnosticism(studying jews cabal too) unacceptable heresy for every kind of Christianity.
nazi and fascism have forbidden both of it as clear sneaky warmakers against occident

>yes church has always attacked masonry,
The Vatican did after a bit. But never the other way around.
>a mason is a follower of gnosticism
False.
>unacceptable heresy for every kind of Christianity.
Except for Gnostic Christianity, of which there are/were several types.
>nazi and fascism have forbidden both of it as clear sneaky warmakers against occident
No, just because they don't like freedom of association, since they fear their own people.

At least try to elaborate on that single word responds

That which can be asserted without evidence...

so you believe they are enemies
sound strange because both are hidden one could destroy the other just unveiling everything

>yes church has always attacked masonry,
>The Vatican did after a bit. But never the other way around.

equip.org/article/should-christians-join-the-masonic-lodge/
synthesis: You have one god and this god isn't "The Great Architect of the Universe" in massonery you could found your self pray near a islamist

>a mason is a follower of gnosticism
>False
web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masonry/Essays/dl_gnosis.html
how can you say this? it's just what massonery is

>unacceptable heresy for every kind of Christianity.
Except for Gnostic Christianity, of which there are/were several types
you must believe in god because your faith not because you are looking for some strange "harry-potter-form" answer
>nazi and fascism have forbidden both of it as clear sneaky warmakers against occident
>No, just because they don't like freedom of association, since they fear their own people.
You are right

Greatest honors in the USA

Canada has a few standouts as well.

They pay the price. The ugliness on the inside bleeds through to the outside. You can see it in their eyes also. Satanists have no idea what they are dealing with. It was always a trap for them.

>You have one god
Agreed.
>this god isn't "The Great Architect of the Universe"
Except GAotU is a generic catchall term which can apply to anything. Nothing specific.
>in massonery you could found your self pray near a islamist
I could find that if i walked down the street in London. As well as other religions. Doesn't really have an impact until their prayers include shouting "God is great!" in Arabic and reaching into their coats.
>how can you say this?
Because Gnosticism is religious belief. Masonry is a non-sectarian, and terrestrial school.
>you must believe in god because your faith not because you are looking for some strange "harry-potter-form" answer
Who says i don't? Or rather, why do you get to have such a rule?

>Except GAotU is a generic catchall term which can apply to anything. Nothing specific.
Theologically you can not refer to him in different names (at least you are not a Jew)

>I could find that if i walked down the street in London. As well as other religions. Doesn't really have an impact until their prayers include shouting "God is great!" in Arabic and reaching into their coats.
I'm speaking about that the massonery only request you to "believe a god"
"Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only." Mt 4:1-11

>Because Gnosticism is religious belief. Masonry is a non-sectarian, and terrestrial school.
Masonries are cabalist so they are some strange race of gnostic jews the only Christian rite is the ecclesiastical one

>Who says i don't? Or rather, why do you get to have such a rule?
it's not me, but the bible

>Theologically you can not refer to him in different names
Why not? I'll assume you also do, since English isn't your first language. Besides, it's not actually a name, just a term. Like the word "God" itself in English.
>I'm speaking about that the massonery only request you to "believe a god"
Indeed. And that belief is entirely up to you. Masonry isn't a religion, and thus cannot comment on such matters.
>"Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only." Mt 4:1-11
How is that contravened in Masonry?
>Masonries are cabalist
Qabbalah? Nah, not in Masonry. But Qabbalah is just a lens you can apply to other things.
> it's not me, but the bible
Where does it say that we shouldn't actually trust in God, and instead take the word of man on such matters?

>implying that Masonic lodges aren't enclaves of the last remaining sensible, decent people on earth

Literally go visit any Masonic lodge. You can shitpost all this antimasonic /x/-tier bullshit or you could go witness it for yourself in person for free anytime. Masonic beliefs and teachings are completely counter to the liberalism that plagues our government. To be a mason is to protect, share, and create history, tradition, religion - to be a liberal is to destroy, censor, and prevent it.