Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS was 10 years ago

Time flies.
>02.04.2007 till 24.09.2007

Other urls found in this thread:

nanofate.us/forum/natus-guide-psp-games?page=1#comment-40528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thinking about the reason why I like the S3, it might be among other things the bit that seeing adult NanoFate together finally confirms how close they are together.

In S1 and S2 they are little girls for whom it's normal to cling to each other and be close. But it takes seeing them do this well, at least in the artbook when they are 19 to get the awesome satisfactory feeling that they stayed together, pardon my /u/.

10 years of having ruined Nanoha. What a milestone.

>I like the S3
Yeah another Nanoha hater, who would have thought.

Oh man, looking back, the StrikerS artstyle really was awful. Those triangle chins and kawaii uguu ワ mouths really aged badly.

>Oh man, looking back, StrikerS really was awful.
FTFY

>seeing adult NanoFate together finally confirms how close they are together
"how close they are with each other," I meant. I shouldn't post late at night while working.
Glad they aren't alone, that would be lonely.

I love you Vivio.

She's the best. No one can ruin a franchise faster than she can.

>Glad they aren't alone
They will never be lonely user, or at least not until their daughter moves out of their home to start her own family with Einhart.

Hayate forever a third wheel.

Oh yeah, the daughter that ruined Nanoha. How could anyone ever forget her.

>with Einhart.
You mean Miura right?

Hayate should hurry up and start /ss/ing with their daughter or something.

>/ss/
Oh look, my theory that anyone who likes the shit parts of Nanoha is a newfag is holding steady.

Or rather, /ll/, fuck me.

>implying vivio isn't a reverse trap

>i fixed it, that means i'm not new, right?

To put it all into perspective, the first episode of Lyrical Nanoha Season 1 was aired in 2004. And Triangle Heart Lyrical Toybox was released in 2001, just a year after Triangle Heart 3. Nanoha is pretty much a 17 year old classic by now. I bet we're all wizards by now.

>implying vivio isn't a piece of shit
No wait, I forgot, I'm talking to a newfag who would rather Nanoha be fucking trash because it's funny, I guess.

I still remember how that group that subbed Nanoha and Nanoha As dropped StrikerS a few episodes in because there wasn't any loli.

Now that I look at the picture, they even drew her hugging a pillow, with her thighs even. That's cruel

>You mean Miura right?
Who knows, they confirmed the Ein/Vivi endgame and a future child for them, but Yumina will be a fierce opponent to beat.

Everyone can work wikipedia just fine, don't act like you're special for doing it.

I still remember when so-called Nanohafags actually liked Nanoha.

I like how they confirmed that even though both Nanoha and Fate are busy, they make time to be together in some way every single day. It's love.

They love showing Hayate like that.

It's great. Why would anyone ever want Nanoha to be good anyway?

3 hours of sexy time to be specific. Who needs 7 or 8 hours of sleep when you have such a beauty on your bed, 4 hours is enough.

Please stop replying to me, I'm trying to discuss bad anime in peace.

She gets to fuck Vita as much as she wants, she has nothing to be jealous of.

What if the producers had a change of plans for whatever stupid producer reasons? It looked that way to me, a bit.

Is Yumina Poochie of Vivid? Poor girl.

>yfw you are as old as your waifu
I don't like this. We had so much potential yet now we are both pass our prime.

Fuck off, you and your ilk killed Nanoha with no remorse.

I remember when it was first announced and people were posting scans of the comic. Everyone at the time were uncertain about the timeskip (I'm sure we all know this image by now).

One of the first pages of the comic was Fate asking Nanoha how they were going to get past a blocked roadway.
Her answer? "With magic, of course."

Everyone's excitement went through the roof. It was like 7arcs said "Yeah, we know you're unsure about this, but trust us this time."

>oh no, think of vivid!!
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were being sarcastic.

I wish I was as "old" as Fate in Vivid. Or even in Force. Or even 4 years after that.

Keep talking as if StrikerS isn't a fuck up of titan-like magnitudes.

>le smug shitpost for generals
This is the level of discussion that Vividfags promote.

Waifus are perfect because they are timeless.

I wish Nanoha was good again, or at least not complete laughable trash. Too bad some people here will do everything in their power so that it doesn't happen.

Where is Ron? Vol4 has been out for a while already.

Speaking of Vivid, what is with these most recent chapters? Why are we in some training caves in space china, what is the relevance to literally anything?

Yes, me torrenting Nanoha in 2012 murdered this Japanese franchise. And I did it all to spite you.

it's still funny Lolirider became a genki oujosama after having her hope and optimism: restored.

I think Ron goes by release and not necessarily because he thinks about it as often as we do.

He may not even know it's out.

>Where is Ron?
In hell, I'd hope.
>Vol4 has been out for a while already.
And that matters because? There are actual material worth translating and look at the shit you're worried about.

I git around to watch Nanoha S1 and As a year or two after StrikerS it aired (but before movies), so the timeskip/common bed was a known/spoiled given for me. Internet can suck.

You can act like you did nothing all you want, but you know what you did.

>There are actual material worth translating
Like what?

>Why are we in some training caves in space china, what is the relevance to literally anything?
Something something chinese dresses

>wishing someone damnation for translating a cartoon you don't like
You need a hug.

The PSP games, for one thing.

Who here hasn't played those already

Man, there's no need to worry. I wish eternal damnation for you too.

>expecting a scanlator to translate a video game
I normally just ignore you, but you must literally be a fucking retard

>guys why isn't he also translating this sound stage? I mean comics, sound stages. They're all the same, right?

Who the fuck is talking about playing? Do you not know what "translation" means?

>transcribe dialogue into some webpage somewhere
>translate it
Wow, that sure was difficult.

The happy time when Tsuzuki was still into big furry ears.

There is a guy posting translated scripts of the psp games to nanofate, he also was making youtube videos with subtitles but I don't know if he still makes those.

What is the worst Nanoha series? I didn't watch most of the early ones.

>yeah man just translate the dialogue, it's just like scanlating a manga. What could go wrong?
That's great. In fact, if it's so easy, then you should be easily able to produce a text dump of the game.

You wouldn't even need to translate it, just dump the text to a file and maybe a translator will come along later.

Go on, it's "easy", right? Sure was difficult? I'm glad I didn't say something STUPID like asking a scanlator to work on a completely different medium.

>(nasally dipshit voice) ERR, ACKTUALLY GUYS. VIDO GAMS AND MANGA ARE BASICALLY THE SAME CAUSE THEY'RE FROM JAPAN. I LIKE THIS ONE MORE SO PLEASE LEARN HOW TO DUMP ROMS FOR MY SAKE THANKS BYE
>PS: I THINK YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL PERSON WHO IS DOING THIS FOR HIS LOVE OF THE FRANCHISE. YOU KILLED MY FRANCHISE BY LOVING IT, NYYUUEEERRRRRRRR

Whats the point of doing that if you don't want to play it?
Its a game. Normal humans play games, thats what they are for. Translating it as a text is pointless.

Force

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the summaries. And no, those aren't ideal at all.

>I didn't watch most of the early ones.
Of course you didn't, Strikekiddo. Also StrikerS.

I followed the chronological relation route, none of the supplemental series.

>Whats the point of doing that if you don't want to play it?
What the fuck are you talking about now? Am I really talking to a human here?

>like asking a scanlator to work on a completely different medium.
Really? Wow, I didn't know manga Japanese and videogame Japanese were different languages.

Worst is probably Force.
Second worst is ViviD. It's an okay series but it's really going no-where.

Third worst depends on what you like about the franchise. I say Strike, but Strike itself isn't bad because of its merits but because it doesn't feel like it goes anywhere.

First-cour StrikerS is worse than Strike, for instance. (PS: StrikerS and Strike are two completely separate, unconnected series despite having 'strike' in the name)

>Nanoha and Einhart collectively bullied Fuuka, and ignored Vivio altogether the moment they met in Reflection bonus drama CD
I never would have expect to see Einhart turning out to be more similar to Nanoha than Fate when she first appeared.

>I followed the chronological relation route
>and that's why I missed most of the early stuff

>I'm pretty sure you're talking about the summaries. And no, those aren't ideal at all.
I'm not following the thread but these are supposed to be translated scripts nanofate.us/forum/natus-guide-psp-games?page=1#comment-40528

Go on, dipshit. Produce that text dump if it's so easy.
Retard cunt.
I wouldn't mind you so much if you weren't so fucking stupid. If you were any way knowledgeable about anything you talked about; then I would gladly accept your opinion. But you're not, you're a half-witted retard flopping around every thread we have demanding we bend to your soft-palate, underdeveloped, fetal alcohol will.

Waow, isn't that really awesome? Wasn't it really worth it to see the franchise degraded to the point where you can point at that and say it's good?

Fate sure knows how to enjoy Nanoha.

The quad quads speak the true

I wonder if Fate enjoys BDSM because it reminds her of her mom

I watched
>Movie 1st
>Nanoha A
>StrikerS
Dropped somewhere around Stage X or Vivid I don't remember.

Fate knows who the real man of the relationship is.

She would say no, but subconsciously it is surely the reason.

I'm not sure I'm reading this right but isn't this just Sequence 1 and nothing else?

Suck a chode, ron. Oh yeah, you really love Nanoha don't you? People have been asking for proper translations for the PSP games for how long now? I can't remember, do you remember? After all, I'm pretty sure you've been here a long time and didn't come here just to piss on the franchise some more with Vivid Strike.

>I wouldn't mind you so much if you stopped disagreeing with me. My opinion is FACT
Suck it.

Nonsense, Lindy wouldn't do that to her.

Lindy is her actual Mom. Precia is a child predator who just happened to be her mother

Well, you're on the right path. I guess you didn't know, but most of the stuff you missed are retellings and such so you're not missing much.

I still stick with my answer that StrikerS is the worst season.

Fate is the ultimate Neko.

She will never get to top Nanoha, no matter how princely she gets to look in her barrier jacket.

I wonder if she ever accidentally calls Nanoha "mommy" in the heat of the moment.

Vivio is Hayato's plaything.

Was I supposed to watch the ComicS shit? If it wasn't main story I wasn't going to watch it.

More like Nanoha is the plaything of the fans that fucking hate it, like you.

>a bloo bloo bloo why won't someone invest weeks of their time to dump this game? IT'S IN JAPANESE, RIGHT? IT SHOULD BE EASY
Retard cunt.
Every time you try to post about something you say something unbelievably stupid. Something so stupid that I'm baffled that you're even able to mash the keys in the right order to respond.

No, faggot. Both being in Japanese doesn't mean a scanlator can dump a PSP game for it to be translated. I don't even know why you think it's that easy other than the fact that you have zero coding, translation, or just functional skill of any sort and just assume everything is super easy because the Dunning-Kruger effect hit you really hard and you think you're just amazing at everything.
Neck yourself.

I wonder.

>Was I supposed to watch the ComicS shit?
Nah.

Please stop giving my penis these hollow dreams.

>quad quads
Deserved, I think it put into words the feelings of many anons. I'd sign it myself, complete with the heartfelt insults (I smiled reading that fetal alcohol bit).

Someone redid that doujin with high quality scans.
It's on exh.

The japanese looks like they are having fun with this triangle. Most of them seem to be treating Vivio as Einhart's (former) girlfriend while Yumina is her current wife.

This is cute but also profoundly discomforting

Passionate sex with Nanoha-mama!

>if I use long words then that means I'm right
Try harder.

>wow you think it's so easy but it's not!!
You'd have a point if you weren't translating Vivid Strike episodes barely any time after they come out. Oh that sure is difficult, took so much time, holy shit.

And why oh why do you keep going on about hacking the game? Have you heard of fucking playing it or looking at a walkthrough on youtube and transcribing the text?

>b-but it's not the same
Right, I suppose anime Japanese is also its own language.

>Deserved
Of course it is. We need to banish any and all true Nanohafags from here, right? We have to rewrite history so that everyone thinks A's is bad and StrikerS was a good thing.

Everybody is Hayate's plaything.
What makes you think Vivio is special?

You are right, everyone is the plaything of "fans" that hate them.

We're going down a daaaark path.

I want to join Hayate's harem.

Do not cuck your mother Vivio.

I didn't give you permission to quote me you double nigger
Sorry you can't google long words, I guess.