ARE WEED STOCKS THE NEXT BITCOIN???

With Candida about to Legalize Weed Why buy Bitcoin when I can buy a real stock that has crypto gains. Check Aurora Cannabis >ACB & Canopy Growth > WEED

As a physical product weed has a ceiling in terms of max potential, compared to a virtual commodity. “If you’re going to sell something, sell zeroes and ones.” -someone rich

Legal weed is pointless. Everyone wanted it legalized so there's less enforcement of the black market. Why go to a store, have to show ID to a bouncer, get let in to buy heavily taxed weed instead of buying it from your friends which now can grow at home without worrying about a bust.

NON HOLDERS BTFO

Leafs investing in leafs

>bragging about 23% gains in a year
XLM just gained like 70% in 5 hours friendo.

that a 500% gain buddy in 2 months

UPDATED VERSION I I BOuGHT IN FEW DAYS AGO UP %80 ALSO THATS REAL MONEY I CAN CASH OUT WHEVER

Around 2000 shares at 2.04 for aurora here

BIGLY OIF TRU?EE?

XXII will be $10 by next year. screencap this.

Had it since 1.67. Portfolio up 116k this Year

Perhaps, except weed actually has value.

You realize alt coins can cash out whenever as well right? Deposited $500 from bitcoin 2 days ago straight into my bank account from coinbase

Look into WLDFF.
They are up @ 800% since November.

hey guys i recommend EMC they are great

>ACB
>WEED
>X

You keep bragging like this is a big deal, like the other XLM poster if you were DUDE WEED, you would have made way more like I did if you knew investing.

t. Bought 50k xlm at .11, approaching $1 now

be

tell me more about EMC

this made me think - is blazing weed cannibalism for leafs?

why not both?

most weed cryptos are memes. i haven't seen any with actual developers, a roadmap, corporate partnerships, etc. also dennis rodman or the game or whoever does not convince me that a product is good to invest in.

here's the equation:

D.Rod(Potcoin) + NK + JT(Weedman) + LegalWeed = $$$