BANNON ALREADY TALKED TO MUELLER

“You realise where this is going,” Bannon is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f**king Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”
Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXMhbNZiSSA
youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-nuclear-war-strike-illegal-resist-general-hyten-north-korea-iran-air-force-military-a8063156.html
history.com/this-day-in-history/president-lincoln-suspends-the-writ-of-habeas-corpus-during-the-civil-war
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mueller is /ourguy/

Bannon a shit
Wouldn't be able to help Mueller if he wanted to.

Bannon seems tense.

kill yourself shill rat

Doesnt mater what happens to trumps people, as long as trumps golden, theyll all be okay.

If trump is ever impeached there will be a civil war.

Thread closed

>If trump is ever impeached there will be a civil war.
Americans did nothing when 9/11 happened but support a fake war that was planned from the start.

You guys won't do anything as long as gas is cheap and you can buy lots of fast food.

When Trump's family starts getting nailed, Trump is going to step down.

>muh cibil war

That's not how it would look.

It won't be funny, or pretty.

>Trump is going to step down.
This couldn't happen now. The lefty faggots have gone at him too hard for the past year. This could only be viewed as a coup. If you think people will just stand by and let the likes of CNN and the fucking cult of Clinton nullify their vote, you're crazy.

Amen.

Besides, Trump isn't known for letting attacks on him or his family be ignored.

He'll fight like hell. It's why he was elected.

Trump has a 32% approval rating and the average Fox news viewer is 72 years old. Who will fight your civil war exactly, you dumb motherfucker?

Is that true, or did you hear it on CNN?

32% eh? Nice.

I bet he'll never get more than 180 electoral votes.
I bet with those horrible numbers, he'll never be the GOP nominee!
I bet he'll drop out soon.

lol

Looooooooool!!!!

Guarantee that fat piece of shit could drop you from a mile away.

>FUCKING RAT

Sure thing Cletus.

>muh fantasy land
you got red dawn on dvd, huh?

The multitude of trump voters and military members with arsenals bigger than your grandpas dick that will comprise the confederacy you yankee scum

There won't be a civil war ya dingus

White men WILL NOT get off their ass to do anything unless it's of the most directly importance. If Trump is shown to have done some shady stuff that will not necessitate anyone getting off their ass

Tl;Dr whites are too complacent

are you fucking retarded? take a look at the breakup of yugoslavia. thats what we are looking at but on a much larger scale.

>g-give me muh liberty or give me d-death

*shart*

At this rate, the amount of people who would actually want to fight a civil war as a result of Trump being impeached would be laughably small. Bannon's Breitbart cocksuckers are starting to panic because they don't know who to root for. There's so much infighting in the already tiny base that any attempt to start a civil war would be crushed immediately.
I know the alt-right isn't used to what happens when you protest, but the government doesn't like it. If your protest is small enough, they *will* crush you under their boot. Your only hope lies in the fact that all the St. Louis protests since Ferguson have exposed this, and now some police forces are scared to militarize. If you have anyone to thank for the possibility of a safe demonstration, it's liberal protesters.

>Americans did nothing when 9/11 happened but support a fake war that was planned from the start.

At that point the average US citizen had no reason not to trust their government, nor the communication means to find out information not being shared by mass media.

Things have changed.

If Kushner is money laundering money, I bet he's pretty happy this moron is the one investigating him.

I mean seriously, I have never seen any lawyer so incompetent in my life.

>t.cityfag
We can just halt shipments of sustenance.

The confederacy lost last time, and they were more evenly matched against the US army back in the 1860s. The few dozen LARPers who are too inbred to actually join the military who would be heavily armed would be blown to smithereens, and anyone else who had the courage to pick up a gun would be headed to jail with shit in their drawers.
I don't like it any more than you do, but the US government is really fucking powerful, and law enforcement militarization is just waiting for someone to actually pose a threat to human life. The regular-ass police have been so desensitized to what they do that they'll beat you with a baton just for being near someone who broke a window. The cuckservatives have built this up for decades, and it's too late to do anything about it.

you do realize that you're in the minority and that the majority of Americans dislike Trump?

Remember when they brought out armored vehicles with mounted guns for the Dakota Access Pipeline? Those protesters didn't believe in violence, and they brought out big-ass guns and sprayed them down with water when it was below freezing. At this rate, threatening a corporation's profits is a worse offense to the government than murder.

>cuckservatives have built this up for decades

You mean the nogs?

Wrong limp-wrist soy boy faggot

You underestimate the power of incestuous swamp people

No. In PA the left is trying to link medical weed to giving up your guns. Luckily Wolf is against that. The left is going to make their big gun move woofer rather than later and that will be the spark

HILLARY WILL WIN THE ELECTION SAID ALL THE POLLS

TRUMP HAS LOW APPROVAL RATINGS SAID ALL THE POLLS

No, I mean the voters and politicians who masked authoritarianism as being "tough on crime." Again, if anything, black protesters drew attention to it.

sick burn bro

>said the high fructose trump fatty

Bannon is a soyboy

It was a pre 9/11 world

kek

all the polls said hillary had an 80% chance of winning. That still leaves 20% for a trump victory. 1 in 5 arent bad odds. learn how statistics work or shut your mouth

trump owes bd 250m
bannon is israeli psyop gone drunk
mueller is trying to save his skin versus president
aww shucks poor trump

saws on that? lotta shitposters out there

Yeah no. Our police are militarized bc of our diversity. Notice how they aren't in Europe? Notice how Europe is full of white people?

How much you want to bet Europe police become much more militarized over the next two decades? Guess why? Our greatest strengths ofc

If you say otherwise you're a reality denying retard

Now does that mean it hasn't been supported by the cuckservatives? No, bc it has been. But are they the reason? Not even close.

It's only going to get worse

*db, deutsche

POKEMON GO-TO-THE-POLLS

Oh please lmao,

If I get an opportunity to kill liberal, self entitled, nation undermining faggots, sign me up.
I'd like to be lectured about privilege and oppression as I level a P-08 from 1939 to the backs of their heads

lol
(((they))) won't go thru (((kushner)))
he was talking to russia on behalf of (((israel)))

But this doesn't fit my narrative, so it must be fake news!

Wealthy middle class friends just returned from six month drive across USA trip of a life time.

Repeatedly stated that everyone they met both personally and professionally, liked what Trump was doing, but some wouldn't say it unless in confident company.

Read up on (((kushner))) dad, bet the son takes after him.

are people like this serious? This is embarassing.

Do you really think saying "from 1939" makes you sound cool?

It's funny how guilty morons always find God after reality sinks in. Trump's a bit premature with his newfound evangelism...
youtube.com/watch?v=VXMhbNZiSSA

>Jew government impeaches trump
>1/3 of Americans rebel
>Russia intervenes
>American government loses war
>Trump reinstalled as dictator
>Kushner killed
>Ivanka forced to marry full Aryan and have 10 kids.
>All Jews exported to Madagascar
>Israel dissolved and given to Rome as a Crusader State
>Current Pope tries to talk shit
>Gets dropped by Secret Service (SS) and new redpilled alpha chad Pope is installed.
>Europe forced to expel all shitskins
>liberals sent to reeducation camps
>West enters golden age

And all because you cunts had to try to impeach him. Hahaha PLEASE DO.

Nazi wet dream...
You guys already tried this shit twice. Get over it.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I'd like to watch a few million lefties murdered on LiveLeak too, but quit being so damn cringe

oh sick, anecdotal evidence. thanks...
i dont care if every single person in the midwest jacks off to trump: there are still more people in the new york city alone than most of those states.

>literally believing that 1/3 of americans would rebel
it's gonna be funny to see brainwashed law enforcement rednecks blow the heads off their brothers and fathers

We'll keep trying it forever because fascism is nature.

sadly, i think they are

Okay boys. Looks like we have a legitimate snobby homoseks hillary voter here.

You know what to do.

Plus the government would open fire on these pickup truck rednecks who tried to rebel

Beat it Cozy Bear!

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO SHOOT AT, YOU MOTHERFUCKING WAR HERO LARPING FAGGOT?

Convince him to become a 10/10 trap eceleb?

Yeah because everyone who works for the government is a hillary supporter, youre right

So what? The guy who's President next is also Republican.

>trusting police to attack the only Americans who don't hate them
lol good luck with that. While you libshits and niggers constantly hate on the cops, Trump supporters love them and encourage them.

If anything Law Enforcement will fracture with majority supporting rebel faction and minority supporting jew government. That's your best shot but it won't matter when foreign nations get involved.

They won't miss the chance to involve themselves in America's civil war.

Go back to Olgino..

Why is it that everything that come out of Bannon's mouth sounds like something a shittalker who's pretending to know more than he actually does would say

Every god dam one of em

Ivanka is a Republican?

Didn't work in East Germany. Not gonna work here moron...but you just keep on whackin' it to your fantasies.

Keep using that insult you literal moron.

So it has nothing to do with Martians, I mean Russians interfering in the election. Imagine that.

the military will always back the right wing over the left opposition

I don't who's jewing who anymore

We will because it pisses you soyboys off.

The civil war is probably inevitable at this point

that's what happens when you go full imperialism

No I actually own a P38 from 1944 amd a P-08 stamped 1939 made in Spreewerk

nah. he'd have a hard time to find what crevice to put the rifle in.

i'm really not into fat shaming, but jesus christ dude, pick a better costume- this is like verne troyer cosplaying as labron james.

This!

The 2nd Amendment exists for a reason. Patriots will NOT allow a DS-led coup against our leader.

when Trump's family starts getting nailed, Trump starts handing out the pardons you fucking illiterate retarded nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA

I'd sign for that package

USA is 28x bigger and has 243 million more people than Germany. Lol you actually think Germany is a reliable indicator for anything in America? You may as well use Vatican City to predict Russia's politics.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-nuclear-war-strike-illegal-resist-general-hyten-north-korea-iran-air-force-military-a8063156.html

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-nuclear-war-strike-illegal-resist-general-hyten-north-korea-iran-air-force-military-a8063156.html

that's legitimate, just because the military supports the right wing doesn't mean they would want to take orders to start ww3

Jesus Christ! Read a book instead of burning them.
history.com/this-day-in-history/president-lincoln-suspends-the-writ-of-habeas-corpus-during-the-civil-war

You know Hyten admitted that the quote was taken completely out of context later.

wow that proves that the military would gun down Americans living in America. Good article you sure showed him.

How the hell are leftists going to spin this one? They can't support Trump OR Bannon

Lincoln was a brutha

Ok? What is a Legal nuclear strike? Why would anyone be ok with an Illegal Nuclear str- Wtf is this retard article even fucking saying? How is this something bombshell or ...god damn limey news

wolverines!!!!

Africanus is actually a pretty cool middle name