Why did (((they))) destroy his character in Star Wars The Last Jedi?

Why did (((they))) destroy his character in Star Wars The Last Jedi?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82Odwy_dvQg
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42344087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too white, too male

kek mark hates that fucking movie

They couldn't have a straight white male be the face of their biggest franchise anymore.

One day Hamill will realize why it happened and will become redpilled.

White males depicted as either evil, pussies, losers are all three.
Jew media bought the franchise. Enjoy your jew propaganda, Goy! You'll love it and come out hating white men and just adore your gay black and Lesbian PoC heroes.

kek!!!!

literally cultural civil war in the US. a group of self-appointed societal editors have taken star wars away from you.

The producers and whatnot didnt want to deal with characters they didnt have 100% creative control over.
Look it up. I forget if it was Rian or someone else who said "We felt that having Luke would be a distraction from the new characters"
God forbid their new cash cow not give them the bland 100% market-acceptable characters they can bend any which way.

>5'7
>redpilled

I remember when NPR interviewed the producers of the Ghost Busters movie. They basically wanted to give a big fuck you to white males.

The redpilling will also make him 6'2

It will be extremely painful both mentally and physically, but it will be for the greater good.

EVERY fucking plot line had to have a female. Why didnt Finn and Poe do that mission together? Because theyre both male! Hence they add rose to finn and that nameless chick to Poe and his little mutiny. Same reason phasmafuck was rewritten to be le empowered stormtroopress

I watched the original trilogy over a couple nights after seeing this, and it just makes the last jedi even worse. Battlefront 2 has a better story and representation of the characters than the fucking movie

Luke Skywalker was the epitome of what The Hero's Journey is. This is the same journey that a figure like Christ went through.

They are trying to destroy the very foundations of masculinity.

so were are at now do people miss Lucas yet or is it going to take 2 or 3 more movies

Symbolic for the death of the white male protagonist.

It's not enough to just move on and make a new trilogy with Rey as the lead jedi. They wanted to shit on Luke to really drive the point home.

>Why did (((they))) destroy his character in Star Wars The Last Jedi?

Because Carey Fisher died and JJ already killed off Han Solo in the last movie. Luke isn't necessary anymore and they're trying to move into a different direction and the best way to do that is to kill him off. People are naive to think that Disney will just stop at a trilogy. They're going to make as many Star Wars movies as they can as long as they can still make a profit off of it.

Haven't watched the new movies. How did they ruin his character?

because his kek wasnt strong enough

Hammil costs too much money, his CGI force ghost will be a lot cheaper.

I dont know, turned it off 15mins in. Seemed like it was written by someone preoccupied.

Fpbp. They even destroyed his character in the battlefront game, making him the shittiest hero in the game to the point where it seems intentional.

His father wus vada, tis why.
His father being a dark lord.
>Dark lord reps.

Yep

Luke is the embodiment of the white male
Jedi is the embodiment of white civilization.

The Last Jedi is basically The Last White Male.

With the end if Luke and the Jedi a new organization can happen what it will be called in Star Wars I have no idea, but it's going to be stocked with females and PoC.

The force stays the same and I think the force is actually Jewish influence and power.

Luke sucks balls in BF2, they made that nigger Finn and the strong independent Rey so much more powerful than him it's just sad. You can tell it's on purpose.

is that you General Hugs?

Hands down, Luke Skycucker was worst character in movie,

Pic related.

Thoughts?

He sensed his apprentice (Han/Leia's son) might be tempted to turn to the dark side, so Luke tries to kill him as he sleeps. The kid runs away, adopts the name Kylo Ren, and becomes the head of the First Order (which is just the Empire). This turns Luke into a bitter old hermit who forsakes his bonds of fellowship and retreats to a remote island to die alone. When Rey comes to ask for his help, he tells her to fuck off but eventually trains her because reasons.

It's a shame because those movies have some cool elements. For all my problems with the sequel trilogy, Kylo Ren's visual design is not one of them.

At least Lucas's movies were white (anakin, Luke) , these new ones do all they can to shit on whites. As a white, why the fuck would I watch these movies. I haven't watched the new one yet, and probably won't until it's on 4K torrent, but episode 7 was so anti-white i knew I was done with the franchise

They hate the past. It was the theme of the movie. The past is Bad and Patriarchal, women know everything, fuck books and learning

The new movies aren't meant for you. Disney made sure of that.

Two words..."Corvette Summer"...

Why didnt they make the last jedi some alien?
>lets make the last one a white human female and trigger 56% of our fan base.

>thread

True. I'm part of a dying demographic (white male)

I'm not a Star Wars fan but here's a differing opinion of the film so your not just stuck in an echo chamber hearing the same thing over and over again from people who just want to have someone to agree with.
youtube.com/watch?v=82Odwy_dvQg

Rey isn't a Jedi, haha. You don't get it do you. Stay asleep goy.

My cousin convinced me to watch this shit.

What am I in for annons?

The true face of Star Wars was under a mask.

One day? He's spent the better part of the last year telling everyone who would listen the movies are now shit and they would be disappointed with them. I'm pretty sure he's been onto (((them))) for a while now.

Original song
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
also he approved of trent reznor's version.

>tradition and history bad
>capitalism bad
>men bad
>women good

I think that about covers it.

They can't write their minority/womyn inserts well enough so the director was hellbent on killing him off.

Irrelevant

I agree.

Killed his “hero’s journey” in the same way Kenobi “died” to make room for Rae’s journey. Except, Luke’s wasn’t over and no one gives a shit about Rae or any new character now. It was a collossal error.

Because faggots ruin everything.

Shit. I didn’t see your post and I wrote almost the same thing. Politics over story.

Didn't that have a young, hot annie Potts? Man I would love a time machine

>trilogy
They won't stop till they reach episode 6grillion.

I'm torn on the new canon. I like the new books and comics, Rebels had its moments, but the new movies make me want to shoot myself in the fucking leg.

When will the mouse pay for what he's done, Sup Forums?

>new canon
The same one that retcon'd Sith lightsabers into mood rings?

You think you were the target. They fucking hate you. You're nothing but trash to them.

You already gave them everything they needed from you. Homos, race mixing, drug culture, absolute degeneracy.

No silly Goy this is for your kids. Now they want more. Misandrist matriarchy, original sin for men, communism.

You already played your part, now you get to know the horror of the eternal Jew and watch them perform the next step of their macabre social dance to Hell.

From what I could gather from the director and others was that Luke "got in the way." He's a major character and doesn't even have to speak a line to steal the scene. People identify him with the Star Wars story. As a result it holds the other characters back and prevents having the story go off in a different direction.
Now that Luke is gone they can play up the minor(ity) characters or introduce new ones, and take the story where they want it to go.
I haven't seen the movie and don't plan to. Didn't see Episode 7 or Rogue One either so I'm sure I'd miss half of it anyways. I was 8 when I saw Star Wars. It's been a good run.

it was a psyop.... because of my tripcode.

true story.

>He's a major character and doesn't even have to speak a line to steal the scene. People identify him with the Star Wars story. As a result it holds the other characters back and prevents having the story go off in a different direction.

Why is that a bad thing? Just make more stories about Luke. Or give him a dignified and meaningful death. Subversive deconstruction was a deliberate choice, the show runners were not backed into it. They wanted him to be diminished *then* killed.

but they saved the sacred texts tho

You forgot MUH DIVERSITY but I guess that's a given at this point.

Lol, and yet Leia is the only person to survive the movie. They wanted to humiliate and kill off Luke and turn Leia into the wise and noble jedi master. Too bad for them after filming that retarded degenerate was speed balling at 70 years old.

Because they knew it would piss you off.

the ones spirit yoda burned inside the tree?

He should have been living on the Phuket planet way out on the rim of the galaxy banging ladyboys.

As I said, I haven't seen it so I don't know how they played it out. But Abrams and the new guy said they wanted to make something new, or suggested they be directed by black women even, did you see that?

>But Abrams and the new guy said they wanted to make something new, or suggested they be directed by black women even, did you see that?

Rian Johnson does exude that certain simpering meekness which is particular to nu-males, so I believe you.

LUKEY WANTS MILKIES

Mark Hamill is a piece of shit IRL but the reason they ruined his Star Wars character is:

1. To destroy the blonde, blue eyed Aryan male of 70s and 80s America to make way for the diversity.

2. To destroy the childhoods of the white goyim who grew up with these films, Star Wars like it or not became a legend of the modern age, to destroy Luke destroys a little piece of the soul of the white viewers.

Personally I never liked Star Wars so IDGAF. Also the bugmen who watch these films, and unironically think Finn is a good character, and don't even understand the politics of Luke being destroyed etc, are beyond pathetic.

I know that most normies are rooting for Kylo Ren to be redeemed. Well too bad, he’s a FUCKING WHITE MALE and pure evil now.

oh he took the redpill alright, and it was a suppository.

A patriarchal father figure?

Just be glad they didn't murder him in the most embarrassingly possible way.

>To destroy the childhoods

I saw the first one in theaters in 1977.

You can't fucking ruin our childhood, we went outside and did shit back then.

Just like the first titty I ever touched is now sad and dejectedly points at the floor, but I can still remember when it was pert, the memory still stands.

the ((BBC))
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42344087

So it stirs up controversy and so JJ can redeem it

because fuck trump and fuck white people

>to destroy Luke destroys a little piece of the soul of the white viewers
I haven't gone though, I'm hip to it. I am remembering Luke in my own way.
>Farm Boy
>Radicalised by the death of his family by the Empire
>joins a resistance movement and blows their shit up
And, increasingly more important as I grow older
>Stubbornly Redeems his father "you were right"

(((They))) are indoctrinating children to fit into (((their))) world order. White men are cowardly hermits who have abandoned all responsibility and fellowship in this brave new world.

At this point, Hamill is the only celebrity I like
The rest are leftist degenerates

Because Kathleen Kennedy, the producer behind the new films, is a control freak and wants her precious fanfiction and Mah-Rey Sue character to be the spotlight, now some Luke Skywalker! Rey needs to be the savior, bring back the Jedi, save the galaxy from the epmire, all taht! That's why they COMPLETELY disregard the OT with this new series and have washed it away over and over within its plot. From destroying the Jedi, to the Republic, to killing Luke and clearly setting up Rey to be the one to bring the Jedi back.

What do Jesus and Luke Skywalker have in common?

They were both killed by the Jews.

right in the feels

Trump curse

I rewatched Return of the Jedi on the weekend. Hamil and the nerds were right they really fucked over the Luke character in the Last Jedi

Both are fictional

>dark side
>evil

(((They))) destroyed Luke Skywalker because he is one of the most famous mono-myth hero's journey stories of modern times. His mythical hero journey is nearly as popular as Christ himself.

(((They))) are still trying to character assassinate Christ 2000 years after they crucified him.

>(((they))) literally make the angsty villain carry a cross everywhere.

((((they)))) killed Jesus Christ, do you think (((they)))) would give a shit about Luke Skywalker?

Rian Johnson isn't a Jew, he's a dorky WASP

Kylo Ren is a Jew. That actor is a JEW. HE'S A JEW. HE'S A JEW. HE'S A JEW. Fuck you for perpetuating this "Kylo Ren is white" idiocy. He's a JEW. All assumptions about the message they are trying to send need to be reevaluated with this in mind. I can't believe how many of you STUPID motherfuckers are completely overlooking the fact that Kylo Ren is a Jew, or even worse, calling him white. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

>Why did (((they))) destroy his character in Star Wars The Last Jedi?

because he is a late stage alcoholic who is disgusting to children, the only people foolish enough to stomach the absolute lack of quality, depth or meaning in a series that was successful because of its "religion" which, like corporate society, has been completely abandoned in favor of cheap meaningless carnal pleasure.

A movie for tramps, written by tramps.

Do you miss healthy white males yet? Let me know...

Thats the final irony though isn't it?
A (((jew))) wearing the literal and figurative mask of the white race, leading the white race to their own demise at the hands of PoC feminazi minorities.

Lets see if you can stomach this...

A 70 yo stroke victim woman gets her wheelhouse torpedoed and gets blasted out into space...

...she wakes up and flies through space catching up to the ship, knocks on the door and they let her in.

The star of the whole series suddenly hates religion because some student turned out to be a bad person, so he projects himself and dies...

Can you tell this movie was written by a black woman????

your picture causes anger

Shit, the more I think about the plot and story of TLJ the more I hate it. I half liked it for the special effects, but damn Leia flying through space and Luke being a depressed bitch are ruining it for me.