Revenge for WWII and a government enforced breeding program

>Revenge for WWII and a government enforced breeding program.

With how much random stuff got info dumped this chapter he's gotten his axe notice as expected hasn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXzEcwYs8Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is translating this?

>dream come true, jump will publish your work
>as a joke

here's the only good thing to come out of this manga, besides memes

What hell is this manga about? Killing old people?

Randoms running Indonesian scans through Google Translate, no kidding.

A government party of totally-not-the-Nazis took over Japan and instituted a bunch of Eugenics and social class reforms that resulted in manditory jobs for everyone based on aptitude.

This of course was a bad thing and there is a group of kids working as terrorists against it because their pent up horniness gave them super powers.

They unveiled the lead villain who they actually named Yamatoof all things and his evil plan is to make a bunch of 10/10 highschoolers into brood mares and studs to raise a racially superior army to conquer the world with as revenge for world war II and forced westernization.

Honestly I'm only reading it out of morbid curiosity at this point to see just how bad it will get before getting cancelled, which looks like it will be soon.

Oh, wow. I only read the first and second chapters. I thought that introducing the kids next door group with new characters would ease the edgy ambient, that it would be impossible for it to get worse.
Guess I was wrong.

>sitting on the bed while wearing shoe

degenerate!

>They unveiled the lead villain who they actually named Yamatoof all things and his evil plan is to make a bunch of 10/10 highschoolers into brood mares and studs to raise a racially superior army to conquer the world with as revenge for world war II and forced westernization.
That's actually pretty fun.

Did the MC get back with his girlfriend?

so I guess every Japanese has accept the fact they worked with nazi germany as well as committed "war crime" such as invading hawaii and china?

Absolutely not, many are still denying it, U19's mangaka is probably just one who does acknowledge it though given the themes so far.

>I will make people acknowledge our country's sordid past!
>by making a series in SHOUNEN JUMP
I have to admire how crazy that is.

is that redpill or not?

>the kids fighting adults wacky premise was just a Trojan horse to deliver controversial political opinions to the Japanese youth

I can't help but enjoy the ridiculous nature of this series.

>the kids fighting against the old people is a symbol of the japan of today overcoming their past
Deepest lore.

she got a new boyfriend in the new 10/10 only school

only because she was forced wingman'ed by her superiors.

for breeding purpose

SUPERIOR NINPON GENE! FOLDED 1000 TIMES EVERYDAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=AXzEcwYs8Eo

It still fucking sucked because it took itself too seriously. Would have been better if it was embracing its own ridiculousness. Unintentional comedy isn't a good thing.

Pretty sure the author is going for intentional "unintentional" humor.

Or whatever the fuck Bakuman called it, "serious humor".

is she pregnant yet? those birthrates won't fix themselves.

>Yfw U19 is 2deep4 a/ and the nips.
Really makes you think.

Or maybe it just plain trash.

Ayy

now do one for KND which has the exact same premise and did it a lot better

Many great artists were considered trash at first.
You're just mad it is 2deep4U, you uncultured straggler.

>Unintentional comedy isn't a good thing.
Why?

Van Gogh also didn't draw anime high-schoolers....

>...
I see you are just a shitposter.
My bad I should have seen it sooner.