Why are these refugees ok?

Why are these refugees ok?

But these refugees are not ok?

A lily livered response

Because they actually work and don't live off gibs. Not to mention they don't rape drop trash cans shit on the street and have a actually have a IQ of above 95

/thread

Most refugees arent refugees, theyre just migrants. And most migrants are neither women nor children.

the former decreases crime statistics the latter increases crime statistics

or worsens i should say

cuz theyre fuckin white you asshole and arent here to freeload.

they are what you'd call "lateral transfers" as opposed to "Social Engineering Projects" requiring a top to bottom rebuild (and that is hoping against hope their defective culture isn't genetically based).

Belgians come from the same group that built America.

Ragheads are from the group that lags far behind folks like Belgians in all areas, 100s of years after Germans invented the printing press and made all knowledge free to all people.

look at their noses, these fuckers are negroid.

Yes. They're White. I am completely fine with White refugees and White immigration. Ukrainian immigrants/refugees and Boer immigrants/refugees should be coming to the U.S., not smelly brown people.

Read the hadith

They’re white Christians. Next question.

because they're FUCKING WHITE

now kys you literal poster-child for severe autism.

these people are white and we like white people.
these beings are terrorists and we dislike that and them.

Because I assume they have no intention of destroying their host country or turning into a shitty 3rd world hellhole.

Because they were greatful for what they were given.

They didn't arrive, and start demanding things. They didn't rape women, they didn't run people over in trucks.

Seriously you lefties have no room for bargaining with Muslim "Refugees" anymore. Why aren't Muslim countries taking their own people, like Christian countries took Europeans during WW1-WW2.

seriously, wtf good do you think you are doing bringing 3rd world non assimilating trash to America? look at the crime, lifestyle, culture clash, communication problems. do you think you are mother theresa? wanna change the world? go there change their system and their shit to reflect our ways and values. this place has gone to shit with you and your fucking charity to this riff raff. keep fuckin off and you will meet the rope to trader, white or not.

because these people were ok regardless of qualifying as "refugee" or not.

I swear people like you fuel racism, I don't want to hate these women, but you made me by using that photo to make some gay point about blurred lines. Just fuck off.

The refugees on top will assimilate better, don't have an ideology that's antithetical to western values, and probably don't have inbred children with IQ's of 81.

You mean he used to bring refugees from a muslim country? Mindblown.

Tbdesu if Europe finally falls in 50 years we can accept all the Belgians and white euros into the USA and create an unstoppable superstate of western culture. We could finally colonize mars and leave this shitty earth behind for savages to plunder and destroy.