Solar Minimum The Fastest Decline in almost 10,000 Years

>There have been several protracted solar minimums since 1000 AD:
>Oort minimum (1040–1080 AD)
>Medieval Minor minimum (1150–1200 AD)
>Wolf minimum (1270–1350 AD)
>Spörer minimum (1430–1520 AD)
>Maunder minimum (1620–1710 AD)
>Dalton minimum (1787–1843)

>Correlating all the data from tree rings to ice cores and sunspot activity, what is clear is that society expands with Global Warming and collapses during Global Cooling. Voting for some political party (left or right) cannot change the climate. Politicians cannot even balance a budget, so they can play God?
>Wet and warm summers occurred during periods of every expansion of civilization be it Sumerian to the modern Internet Age. The decline in the energy output of the sun is lethal to civilization. This contributed to the Decline & Fall of the Roman Empire that was already economically weakened. The climate turned down from about 200AD and bottomed around 600AD.

armstrongeconomics.com/history/ancient-economies/solar-minimum-the-fastest-decline-in-almost-10000-years/

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going to get cold...really cold.

it's already cold

Good. The white man triumphs through struggle.

Bump for an actual interesting thread.

>Fastest Decline in almost 10,000 Years
How far do the records go back?

>tfw battlefield 2142 is becoming a reality, but you were born to early to fight
feels bad

Good new is that Global Warming was real but we were saved by solar minimum.

Deep core samples reveal a million.

Trumps kikery is so great it blocks out the sun.

It's literally 8 degrees C colder in my town than it is in Rovaniemi Finland IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE.

Brainlet post

And there are helium nuclei stuck in the ice or what?

One of the best games ever. Verdun is my personal favorite

Idiots Al Gore and others have us worried about a Warming.
We should be getting ready a Solar Min.

How do they know what sun spots were up to in the middle ages?

See this But yes, ice and sediment core samples go way back.

Is, dare I say it, winter coming?

That feel when 10 Meters may never be usable again in your lifetime.

Anthropogenic catastrophic global warming is a fact, the science is settled. No matter how much you denialists procrastinate, the fact that you with your greed and ignorance have destroyed the delicate balance of nature cannot be handwaved away with pseudoscience that blames our tiny sun.

I live in a small NC farming town.
The last 3 years have seen a wet and cool spring.
Farmers have had to do some spring replanting.
Supposedly commodity prices will boom.

dont know shit about farming why is a wet and cool spring a big deal, i mean thats the regular temp during spring is it not?

Real comfy on the west side, even for phoenix it's warm right now (highs of like 85 in early January are insane, even here)

>delicate balance of nature
Holy shit you're delusional. Nature is hardier than even us, it would survive global nuclear holocaust let alone a little hotter summers.

Plant in the spring. Heavy rains flood fields and kill the the seeds. Then you have to wait till everything dries to replant parts of your field that flooded.

This. It never ceases to amaze me that climate change advocates never mention that we're currently at Solar maximum.

Let's fucking hope.

I love you winter-chan!

thanks drumpf

it will happen when the weather cools

The seeds need above a certain temp to germinate, and not so much rain that drowns the seedlings.
Say you have a lot of acres to plant and only one planter, you need to get the seed in the ground within a certain window.
Harvest is the same way, you have to get the crop in within a certain time frame.
Now if you have a really short growing season, things can get real interesting, in many ways.
this

Will this save europe from their own cuckery?

Cold Snap. Our solar minimum is overdue.

20 - 80 years woo.

The arctic circle moves.

Well the arctic circle doesn't move because it's the line above which you get any sort of "midnight sun", but the coldest areas on earth are not always the same, yes.

underrated

Well hopefully a pole shift doesn't happen during our lifetime so that I don't have to prove you wrong.

20-80 years what?

He's saying the poles shift. Its headed for the UK right now and will turn the North Atlantic into the snow puking machine that builds 2km thick ice sheets wherever it snows.

The arctive circle depends on the axial poles, which wouldn't shift without MAJOR forces being applied to our planet. the magnetic poles may shift, but the arctic circle will still be where it is.

That's going to really suck.
And we'll be in it when I'm in my 70's and 80's.
I think it'll suck bad for older people.

That's how long a Solar Minimum usually lasts.

this

>blames our tiny sun.
Yes the source of all heat on the Earth's surface is irrelevant goys, you need to downsize to 3rd worlder status.

Wouldn't be a problem if we'd get around to building a Dyson Sphere.

the cold's good for us. europeans thrive in the cold and always have, we're adapted to it. the asians should be alright too. the shitskins will really suffer though

its going to be a fun century

lmao winters

This is the same guy that said "Britain is moving into an ice age"

I'll take this with a whole HEAP of salt.

That does not get Al Gore more shekels for his jet set lavish life style and so on.

Each red spike is a 11 year cycle like the ones in OP´s image. It does seem that a minimum will happen.

As a reader of anonymousconservative and vault-co I embrace the coming of K-selection

nice shitposting
where's the reproducible experiment supporting this "scientific" theory?

>the coming of K-selection

what is that?

if only cold killed refugees.

Thank god. Fuck the sun. Fuck everyone. I want glaciers and permafrost in Maine.

Don't you have some eskimo women's murders to cover up there leaf? Arabic classes? Tyrone fluffing?

It's a reference to r/K Selection Theory.

Go search for r/K selection theory (on humans)
Its becoming widespread because it does a great job of explaining what can appear to be seemingly unreasonable tendecies of human psychology.

This is the main blog where it all started.
anonymousconservative.com/blog/

I´ve been reading it for years and now I feel like I have premium redpill glasses to explain human behavior.

You're all inept.

laugh as you wish. But I am the one going for 30 minute jogs in -26 fahreheit. your 'northerly genes' will not save you in real frost - it will also take experience and a habituation to it. Were the Russians particularly genetically set to withstand their winters? No, but they had lived them enough times to know when to expend energy and how to maneuver in the cold

America is ours when the frost sets, keep your rakes warm, for their metal will hurt to touch the day the leafs fall upon your sullied nation

Nah, just to wait like we have for thousands of years now. Ancient Roman hams have documented this well, it always comes back.

All the great people are snow people

THE SUN IS DYING

This is an example of a good leafpost. You will be raked last

Good niggers become slow and lethargic in the cold. The filthy degenerate Arabs will become weak and sickened. And the disgusting Portuguese will be forced to return to their ugly hovals. The white man will rise again. And all the people with "extra weight" will be well insulated. Guess it is a pretty good time to be American. A real American not a faggot Canadian

Might be worth pointing out that this Solar Min is coinciding with the Fourth Turning cycle.
Or....do they always happen together?

Hahahaha
We are going to fuck all you niggers up in the snow. You won't even see us coming.

It's warmer in Alaska too right now, what's your point?

no, last one was the Daltum minimum acording to op
and according op this solar minimums have destroyed civilizations

but also the turning cycles are bullshit

I am gonna beat 12 niggers up and get a sleigh and hook tgen up to it. And since blacks can run so good I am gonna make them pull my sleigh as I whip them. Future is looking really good. And when the first half dozen or so drop I am gonna throw the rest in a frozen lake and get a fresh 12 and keep doing it till I run out. But always gonna keep one. Gonna name his black ass Randolph the red nosed nig-deer.

>but also the turning cycles are bullshit
Do the math between each crisis, and you will see there is 75 to 90 years between each crisis.
Each 4th Turning "crisis" is an threat to the continuation/survival of the nation.
Start at the American Revolution and count forward.

Finding a million year old snow drift? Bullshit detector buzzing

>but also the turning cycles are bullshit
what do you mean by this?

I think it is not too far-fetched to believe that energy solar output affects the state of civilization and goes somewhat along with the rise and fall of empires

>The revival servers are dead.
It hurts. I want to play it again.

amerikeks have a historical theory called "the turning cicles" that says something like this:
the crisis generation
the renasance generation
the continuation generation
the weak generation
>thus crisis

its bullshit but the theory has been popularised

The Black Sun will take it's rightful place soon.

Siege heil

BUT MAH GLOBAL WARMING!

nah the americans are so fat they can hibernate for about 5 winters in a row

ICE CORE samples from a pole, dipshit. LOL

iktf
73s

It’s warmer than last year here. You burgers are overly dramatic about so much crap. What’s next, Yellowstone again?
T. I bought £800 worth of ‘survival gear’ for the great Yellowstone eruption panic of 2004 when I was 21.

TRUMP

COOLING THE EARTH

SEA LEVELS LOWERING

THULE RISING

ATLANTIS RISING

HE WILL COMPLETE THE SYSTEM.

Springfield

Simpsons

Works for me.

>it will happen when the weather cools

Yes. Yes, it will.

Yeah, except they go through the ‘generations’ aspects in weeks now! It’s the MSM indoctrination. Fear, panic and hysteria sells.

reddit tier argument

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS. tfw it's happening.

Ireland doesn't get cold does it? Although I suppose "cold" is relative.
I think it's more the high latitude and sunlessness that is a white man's world. You guys have that on lock. For example, I'm in North Carolina right now, not even in the mountains, and it got down to -15C last morning. That's cold, but because I'm at only 36 degrees north, it's been sunny and the days aren't that short. Niggers still thrive, trust me.

>An Island smaller than our Great Lakes
>Typically just sees rain and mild winters thanks to jet stream
>Tea stays warm a tad bit longer in darky holiday crumpet season

>An entire continent with LAKES bigger than the UK
>Plunges into temps lower than Mars everywhere above the 30th Parallel.
>New Record Lows EVERYWHERE
>Florida's orange crop is kill
>Florida sees snow
>Snow at the Tropic of Cancer

>Canada surrenders to Cold so the Cold doesn't win

What empirical information is more important?

Humans are beings of energy. We succeed when we receive more energy, and we falter when we receive less energy. The Sun is God and controls all.

>our tiny sun

New Trump policies will result in the biggest sun, a totally great sun that will make the sun of the last 8 years, and even some time before, look like a really bad sun by comparison.

Plus Trump finally brought total eclipses back to the USA, fulfilling another campaign promise!

>delicate balance of nature
Says who?

Leaves fall in winter.