How do you feel about anime drawn in non-eastern art styles?

How do you feel about anime drawn in non-eastern art styles?

I think this sums up my thoughts on the matter quite well.

>non-eastern
>ever

this is not ok

we just had a thread like this fuck the fuck off fucking tumblrite.

I don't believe people should take care of the mentally ill. If you're causing problems for whoever's taking care of you, be it your girlfriend or your family then please kill yourself. For their sake.

I'm not even that same user. I just made this thread to have a discussion/make people upset.

"You're such a bad dargon that's it I've had it with you that does it I'm done that's the last straw tahrou"

>that image

Depends, but 99% of the time utter disgust

Saved.

MAKE IT STOP

At least spoiler that shit.

back to tumblr with you

Honestly that pic doesn't look that bad, I think it's kinda cute, even if it doesn't have sex appeal like the original. You guys are too contrarian. If you really think that's bad, OP, then pic related will kill you, literally.

Honestly not half-bad, very Steven Universe-esque

I feel like it's not Sup Forums.

Post the other one.

This should be considered a war crime

Look at that fucking Kanna. Do you honestly think it looks good?

This one?

Disgusting
wow their so diverse ART IS HARD

>nozomi is a fat nigger

Im surprised this tumblr artist didnt draw a hijab on one of them

It gets worse

he has commissions

I don't want these threads on Sup Forums.

>forcing tumblrshit into anime
>forced diversity
>healthy at every size bullshit

tumblr should stay in tumblr

She's not sexy, but the artist is clearly trying to go for a more "cartoony" vibe, and I think the artist succeeds. They have a real wacky look to them but they are all reasonably wacky. I'll admit the Kanna does look the worst, but I think as a whole, the set of characters are endearing-looking in a completely different way from the originals. I mean i prefer the originals obviously, or else I'd be on Sup Forumsmblr, but I still think the OP looks nice.

desu I'd fap to nozomi if she didn't have fucking Pacha's face

Depends on the artstyle. Could be good, could be fucking awful. You could also just get shitty images from Tumblr and post them on here.

I can't find the one I was looking for.

Exactly what maidragon deserves to be honest

Sweet Merciful Christ.

too thick

NIGGERS

makes me wish retard bait like dragon maid didnt exist

>people pay money for Simpsons style shit
The peaceful end to the Cuban missile crisis was a mistake, only cleansing nuclear hellfire can purge the earth of these nightmares

What's up with tumblr images on Sup Forums today? Is it international masochist day or something?

Isn't it a Loud House parody? It's pretty accurate if you compare it to the original art style.

It's just lazy newspaper funnies cartoon style, a la Jim Davis. There's nothing appealing about it aside from consistency.

I'm just going to leave this here.

Why does the entirety of western animation outside of Disney and avatar/kora strive to look like shit?

>too thick

No such thing.

WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE MEN

I blame Sup Forums.

There is drawing something inaccurately, and then there's drawing things completely wrong. This clearly transcends beyond the latter. They could possibly get away with saying it's cosplay, but those are incorrect depictions of characters with well-established appearances.

So what Loud House animator drew this?

Oh come on it's one of the nicer-looking newspaper funnies styles. You're too mean.

>Western tumblr artstyle didn't die out years ago

Don't really like this timeline desu

SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK

People can't draw for shit, so instead of learning they just draw some shitty drawing and call it their style (which isn't).

It's just fanart, no biggie. I think this is one's done in the style of Loud House.

To be fair All Might looks creepy either way.

what the FUCKISTHAT

Oh god.
I'm not sleeping tonight.

Why is that blondie hugging a monkey

I thought this was going to be a thread about things like Panty and Stocking

Kanna's nasty tail hasn't changed.

...Yotsuba?

But wait, there's more.

All Might doesn't deserve this.

>This entire thread
I have no picture that captures the amount of disgust I'm feeling right now, so I'll just post some cute yurus instead.

Ok now they are just showing a complete disregard for human anatomy

I'm sure there's some art of them too, just you wait.

I like the Tohru. The others not so much.

These are really inoffensive, I don't really understand why anybody is getting riled up over them.

>tranny
>Fat nigger
>Plain nigger
>Fat White
>Diversity in Japan of all places

God, is like they cannot comprehend how things are

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't like it.

Their shit doesn't seem to get any attention even on Tumblr so thankfully it seems they have SOME taste.

pic related is the only thing of their's that is any level of decent

yamero

this is a pretty cute and okay image.

Surely this one is a parody

dostedt

Can we make this a thread for GOOD non-eastern drawings? We already had a bashing thread a few hours ago.

I think what actually bothers me about this shit is that invariably the emphasis on features usually left vague on cartoons makes all the girls look mostly like guys in wigs. All strong jaw lines and big noses.

I don't mind diversity in the female form, but when all the variations basically look male, it's super off-putting.

This thread

Sweet baby Jesus

Pic related

Nightmare Uranium

It fails to capture the essence of the characters.
It also looks like complete SHIT.

Why?
Why the fuck did you have to post this?

>hipster beanie, leopard print phone case, sutabaa coffee
For what purpose?

This thread...

wut is this shit

GIRLS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO NOT SHAVE LEGS AND WEAR SKIRTS
I HATE THIS
SO MUCH
I"M A MAN AND I FUCKING SHAVE BECAUSE IT"S DISGUSTING WHAT GIVES ANYONE THE RIGHT TO THINK THAT IT"S OK IN REAL LIFE,
LET ALONE IN "ART"
ONE OF THE LAWS OF ANIMATION IS TO CONVEY APPEAL, NOT FORCE SHITTY "IM A GIRL BUT I DONT NEED TO SHAVE TO B CUTE UWU" MEMES IN A DEPICTION OF HAIRLESS JAPANESE APES
1/3 of the girls in this image arent shaven, this is unrealistic, ugly, and i can downright smell the hairy double boob flap sweat the artist made while drawing this.

Remember this one?

who is that with nami?

>Can't deal with this.png

>bushiroad hire me to make ur disgusting cards not-so-disgusting

I bet these are the same people who complain about "white washing" in things like Ghost in the Shell