Women hate thread

Fuck this cuck. K.A.W.

Does it count if I don't blame them personally for being born a woman but still hate them with unending passion?

The self repair is acknowledging women are garbage, can't love you, and are easily brainwashed. Then once you are no longer angered by this reality you can build with one another without hatred.

So whatever he's saying is step 1 or kind of moot in general

>2018 the year of our lord
>being so emotionally unstable that you actually HATE something or someone
a wise man once said he who angers you conquers you

The way he constructed that sentence makes me want to kick his ass

Based Peterson laying it down again

>Then once you are no longer angered by this reality you can build with one another without hatred.
Why bother then though?
But I agree that the hate is wrong.

He's right you know.

so close

Hurry up and make me a double taco supreme, tacowagie!

But I love women. Asian women that is, not wh*toid roasties.

>why bother then?

To have children, meaning subjecting yourself to these harpies

Welcome to the eternal impasse

Funny how harpies sounds similar to herpes.

goddamn ivory tower thinking right there

Hey can I get one of those chicken chip quesadillas and a Baja Blast thanks

witnessed in the year of our Lord

Git me my baha-blast, bitch!

Women are a reflection of men. They treat you like shit because you deserve it for being a spineless coward. Any man worth his salt does not bend over for a woman.

No woman gets a tingle in their pussy over weak men. Man up, or stay a faggot.

He's a Jew loving cuck through and through I have paid any attention yo him since June last year

nobody cares about their tingles for 99 percent of human civilization they were the property of their husband whether he was a stud or a dud, he could kill her in many cultures if she was worthless.

>To have children
Fuck it, someone else's gonna do it.
I posted memes, I've done my part.

PUT YOUR HANDS UP
NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME
WHILE PUTTING MY CINNAMON TWISTS IN THE BAG

“No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them”

-Weininger.

He's a CIA crisis actor, I'm telling you.

so it's men's fault that women act the way they do?

Found the feminist-ally-that-totally-isn't-a-rapist

>having a prejudice against half the population because of their genetic makeup

I know you love boys OP, but dismissing half the population because they're different is no way to live your life. Tell me where your mother beat you.

What is feminism?

jews are too much into vaginas. always pushing the trannyism and denying it. the satanic frog shit. and denying it. and always with the penis vagina. and probably pedophilia

>implying he's not 100% correct

One crunchwrap with fries supreme, pls

I don't hate women. I hate people who think women should have equal rights to men.

Incidentally however this includes most women.

Funny how men didn’t despise women before women adopted feminism.

t. The Age of Romance

behold the wisdom of this get

Just kill yourself. So sick of /pol9k/ bullshit here

>K.A.W

I dont speak beta-cuck. What's that?
In any case he's correct and if you disagree you are most likely a failure in life or just simple.

What if all men change their gender to female

Checkm8

It is not virtue to tolerate the intolerable, it's either cowardice or complicity.

It's over 9000 though

How can I tell if a woman is fertile and if her womb is healthy?

Its not hate it's disdain

This is factually incorrect. There is something that indicates the necessity for self repair more than hating the opposite sex: Being female.

I understand he is an educated man but that is an unnecessarily wordy way to convey that simple message.

He's right you know.

I don't hate women, I just hate a good number of them.

That was a woman who said that... You sly fox.

Chicken quesadilla. Now.

wasn't peterson criticizing whitekinghts on joe rogan like five months ago?
what happened to this faggot

That fuck? It's eloquent and succinct. You're a retard.

I don't see any problem with the way he worded that, I'm going to have to agree with my upside down shitposting colleague here

>Crusader States education

Fuck off Kermit, women are trash

Why are you paying attention to this kike?

>Jordan Kikerson

>self-repair

"There is no such thing as an "unmarried woman" she either marries her Johns, the state or a husband" ---- I forget?

hating women is a waste of time. just avoid them. easy if you move among electronicists by day and homos by night. if you are an aspie and want to avoid human females, a STEM vocation is for you. Chemistry and biosciences are too close to cooking, gardening and pets and not a good recommendation. Enterprise programming is the shits. go for mechanical or electrical or firmware engineering. learn how to build and fix things with tools and enjoy working with other craftsMEN! It will also cheer you up!

As for jordan b. peterson: he is yet another random busybody and subhuman "sciences" retard on the internet. a typical psychologist psycho who thinks he has figured it all out because he got indoctrinated by a smart professor who was actually full of shit.

Tools or instruments or math does not care about ideology or psychology or gender. And that's precisely what keeps women at bay.

I agree. I love women and prefer to stay in my own race. Attraction is not a choice feminine women love masculine grounded men simple as that.

He's talking about feminists you faggot. O don't hate women and most men dont.

The worst thing people could do is ignore the wisdom of the ancients, and all of those that came before