Did you fall for the Vaccination jew?

even Morning Joe is seeing the light through his soy induced haze. the goyim are waking up. many such cases!

No proof whatsoever vaccines cause autism.

No proof they do what they are supposed to do. Why chance it if they don't fucking work?

Do mutts seriously get flu shots ? Nobody does this shit here

I got a really bad flu about 7 years ago. Knocked me on my ass in the middle of paper season when I was completing my undergrad. After that, I received a flu shot every year and haven't gotten the flu since.

Anecdotal, yes, but so is this.

I know. I'm certain you enjoy being horribly ill for three months and risking death instead. You are totally superior.

Bullshit they buried the truth

When I was in the military, they forced us to get flu vaccination. Never gotten ill from taking it, nor have I gotten a flu during the time. Since leaving the military, 3 years ago, I haven't gotten a vaccine, have never gotten the flu. So, idk what to really think about it. Never had an issue taking them, nor have I had any issue not taking them. I guess it depends on the circumstance.

Flu shot is recommended for elderly in most developed nations. Save a lot of lives.

Typically the vaccine includes 3-4 of what are presumed to be the most likely strains of flu that year.

What do you know it works...sometimes...

"Sometimes" is the important part. Recent research has shown that getting the flu shot, and not actually contracting the flu, can lead to lower resistance to similar flu strains, whereas if you contract and fight off the flu, you'll have higher resistance to similar strains then if you had gotten the flu shot.

herd immunity you dumb nigger

French life expectancy : 83 yrs
American life expectancy : 79 yrs

Sweetie, the only people who get the flu are people who get flu shots. People have sneezed on me repeatedly after they got a shot and got the flu, I haven't gotten it in over 25 years.

It's bullshit.

>Pharmaceutical companies making money selling drugs to perfectly healthy people
People wonder why the NHS has no money

Why do I care about the herd again? It's their problem. They can kill themselves for "herd immunity", I won't.

My grandparents are all in their 80's whoops.

>DEEEEERRRRR WHAT IS AVERAGE

Have you read the paper? It's fucking bullshit you larper.

the lack of polio victims is a sign they work

Implying those year at the end don’t suck.

So then why do I need a polio vaccine if nobody has polio? HMMMMMMM

I like how you cherry pick because you know flu shots are bullshit. Why are FLU shots pushed if they don't work?

shut up shlomo only boomer cucks get flu shots

Flu shots are bullshit to me cause the principle is supposed to work on all virus. Yet, the only does it for flu. Why not AIDs vaccine for niggers? Cause the principle is fucking hit or miss as they are trying to predict a strain of virus that people may get. So they scam goys on something harmless like Influenza and doesn't go for something bigger.

any time you start feeling sick, drink your urine. it is like taking a flu shot without getting autism.exe toolbar as well.

> 2017
> haven't watched Vaxxed and learned the CDC literally shredded the results that vaccines cause autism

off yourself

I nearly died the last time I had one so never again

Okay, just kill yourself for a different reason, retard.

people still have polio. just not here. also why are you comparing the polio vaccine to a fuckin flu shot