Sup Forums eternally BTFO

You drive foreign cars, love anime characters, indulge in and take things from nonwhite cultures, etc. and yet claim to be white nationalists. Makes me laugh, it can't be denied. Take a step back and look at the hypocrisy.

Other urls found in this thread:

biographyonline.net/scientists/top-10-inventors.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

biographyonline.net/scientists/top-10-inventors.html

I only drive american made cars, american beer (yuengling), among other things. also saged cause you're a faggot

The land isn't yours because we killed you and took it. Fucking retard.

>saging threads that hiroshima nagasaki & his team make to raise traffic

No they sold it to us for shiny beads

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

>implying natives actually say this
I always find it funny that liberals use Native American images as an excuse to import more people.
>we're living on native american land, so lets just invite more people I'm sure they're cool with it

further evidence that the left can't meme

It wasn't even their land. They didn't have any claim to it either and they were so spread out that it was non-enforceable.

>You conquered a land and made a country of your own, then established trade relations with other countries checkmate racists

Look, another faggot from tumblr! Sage.

indians were murdering each other for centuries and centuries before the colonists. the difference is we actually made use of the land

>Africa isnt mentioned.

Pretty much lad

Notice any patterns in this list of 10 top inventors? My team wins!

this. fucking christ lmao

>Your car is jaoanese
No it's American
>Your beer is German
Nope, American again, brewed less than 20 minutes away from me.
Your fashion is French
No it isn't
>Your vodka is Russian
I don't drink vodka
>the land you live on is mine
Native Americans didn't have a concept of ownership. We also conquered the Native Americans and took the land from them.
OP, as always, is a faggot.

Wow, countries with military dominance over their territory trade goods with other countries. Really tugs my testicles.

>a bunch of shit white people made/invented
"stop being so racist to yourselves"
shit bait

ONE GOAT FUCKING POST BY THIS ID SAGE
N
E

G
O
A
T

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

P
O
S
T

B
Y

T
H
I
S

I
D

S
A
G
E

OP BTFO

B
T
F
O

Correction. Use too be yours.

This is the President and CEO of the Aleut Corporation (an Alaska native tribe)