Raildex

Will he meet Aleister?
I think he will

not likely

You have no idea what Kamachi is going to do with the series don't pretend you know Kakine is going to meet him like it's a fact.

Ok.
Extra shit to make the spoil seem longer

Biri biri so cute

Othinus this, Mikoto that. Can we talk about Misaki for once?

Why does Accel have a "2" and Gunha a "1" ? You'd think the numbers would relate to their ranks.

You beat me to it, well memed.
There's not much to say. She should probably brace herself for a thorough fondling when Mikoto realizes her true calling.

Guy's a fukken beetle who babysits kids now, ain't gonna happen.

Cover soon

NT18 stuff maybe in a few hours. Seems like we always get magazine pics a few days early. Plus the novels come out the 8th.

Are you keeping an eye out?

I gotta say, NT7 is throwing me on a ride I don't think I've ever experienced before. I really liked stuff like OT15, 19, 21, 22, and even NT4, but holy shit this is just something else.

Large part of the reason why I'm hyped for NT18, can't wait to see Tsuchimikado wrecking shit for his imouto again

Stiyl got an audience, he doesn't need some SECOND rate jobber

NT7 is the goods.

Robutt was cool.

I doubt even Kamachi could give an accurate explanation of wtf Agitate Halation is supposed to be if someone asked him.

I sorta understand the concept of it. I'm about 2/3 through the volume. It's just so ridiculously complex, for a Chinese cartoon novel at that, to be put in words easily.

>Volume has Misaki lifting Mikoto's skirt
>Second chapter has Tsuchimikado plucking an eye out of Seria

pic related was my face when reading this volume
I was so surprised by the eye ripping part especially like GODDAMN

Isn't it basically Archetype controller lite? It made people with the hero archetype want to protect Fremea as I recall and the antagonist was trying to sick all the heroes against each other to deal with them all in one swoop

She's coming back lads, believe me.

I wanna fuck that rensa so badly

>she's Karma
That's a hooker name to boot.

Measureheart makes my dick go dokidoki. That dress is too lewd

Karma is stated to be magic

Quite so.
Archetype Controller is most likely magic by nature, while Agitate Halation is Science.
However, I think the biggest difference between them is that Archetype Controller has a broader range of archetypes it can manipulate, meanwhile Agitate Halation can only manipulate the heroes but maybe it could be extended to have a broader range as well.

When is HO13 release date?

April 8th

Why do you guys have to have a general like holy shit you're going to ruin any chance of discussion of this series outside this little shithole you've dug for yourselves if S3 ever does happen. If you want to always talk about Raildex, just turn it into a shitposting monopoly like Eva did. At least you'll have potential for new discussion.

Nice

>yfw index 3 announcement on the afterword

I discovered something new about the series just the other week in these threads actually, I don't really care if the threads never get much better

I notice someone bring timeline talk in last thread:

Actually,
We have some time aberration since Railgun Manga is release

According Railgun Manga Touma meet that BiriBiri is not on July 19 but July 17
o_o

Already ask Wikia they don't really 'notice' too

Canada pls leave

>The wiki didn't notice an inconsistency
This shouldn't surprise you

>He wasn't here for /spa/

>announcing a new index season in an HO volume
If they're not going to do it at an event, the best time would be in the special 10th anniversary edition of the index manga's magazine next week.

>the theater scene is at the end of HO13
>only HOfags get to actually see the confirmation
Irony at its finest.

>They announce Index Season 3 at HO 10th anniversary

It's the irony that matters

That'll be Railgun D's announcement, where sales poster will finally lose his mind.

>2019
No

We failed Kino

Cry more

>The final bulkhead opened and a boy in a Legitimacy Kingdom uniform rushed into the cockpit.

>“Yahoo!! Quenser, your knight in shining armor, has arrived! Now, young lady, are you ready to fall in love?”

>The Blue Rose of Winchell completely forgot about the pain from the intense inertial Gs.

>All expression vanished from her face and she shouted at the boy who had realized the truth and come to protect her.

>“I didn’t want you!!!!!”

>But Quenser was not about to let that get to him.

>He replied with a sharp look on his face.

>“I’m not saying I want to be your boyfriend or marry you or anything. I just can’t let you off the hook after everything you’ve done! Some sexy punishment time is still waiting for you!! Should I go with ropes, whips, or candles? Hell, why not go with a little of everything!?”

>“Are you an idiot!? No, really. Are you an idiot!? I prepared dozens of stealth submarines, satellites, and the fastest Object ever!! And you’re here to trample on all that effort while thinking with your dick!?”

Continuing HO was not a mistake

Miki (literary) said "Toaru Series" Anime
My best guess is:
~Announce at Gfes spring or autumn 2018
(Miki won't compete Toaru Series Project with SAO Project at same year)

He clarified in an interview with Dengeki a few hours later that it was Index.

SAO 3 has unironically less news than Index 3 as of late, so it might come after Index.

Soon maybe

Are people repeatedly refreshing the page to see if it appears? It feels too early for that.

Anyone keeping an eye out on places where spoilers pop up? Magazine pics mightbpop up

No, it's a magazine pic we are waiting on. The site will update Friday or Saturday

>the magazine just announces an announcement at the fall festival

>yfw the cover has nothing to do with Tsuchi, Touma, karma, or WB

>The cover is WB alone with no characters on it
>WB is sentient

>Its only a picture of a never seen before character
Its flashback Aleister

Any news on when we'll get the NT18 cover?

Any moment

Literally read the thread

Is it casual Aleister?

Fucking kek.

But what do you.mean continued?

You fags hype for season 3 next week? Or fall.

They don't notice because there isn't any inconsistency.

If you read the Railgun manga, you would know he meets Misaka in both July 17 and July 19, the latter is when Misaka causes the blackout that kicks off Index's arc.

July 17 is when Misaka challenges Touma to a fight in a river bank. July 19 is when Misaka meets Touma in the family restaurant.

SOON

>yfw the cover is Touma, Tsuchimikado, and Aogami back to back

I'll be thrilled if it even comes this year at all actually.

Does this count as forming a magical trinity if they're espers?

Kamachi's characters who deserve a punch to the face
>Waltraute
>White Queen
>Drills-chan
>Othinus
>Kuroko
>Salome
>Nepthys
>Index
>Misaka WORST
>Kongou

What did Neph even do to upset you?

>o_o

Index is cute. CUTE!

I hope Touma brings Index to the Windowless Building.

Having silver hair is more than enough.

She's an ungrateful cunt though

But if you're just memeing you forgot Fraulein

Index gives Touma love bites, that's how she shows her gratitude.

What did he mean by this?

I actually think they had met before that.

At least, both Index and Railgun sides seem to have implied this.

On the same day that Mikoto and Touma fight, Touma implies that Mikoto had been challenging him to duels several times in the past.

Yes, they both met an entire month before that. It's shown in both the Railgun anime and Railgun manga.

>I actually think they had met before that.

>At least, both Index and Railgun sides seem to have implied this.

>On the same day that Mikoto and Touma fight, Touma implies that Mikoto had been challenging him to duels several times in the past.

I think you're right about Mikoto challenging him to duels and that around implying that in the first place might have been on the same day but despite all of that I'm just wondering why in the entire conversation you haven't mentioned how cute Kuroko is up until this point? Are you scared or something?

It's not even about the bites it's about her attitude of expecting everything to be handed to her on a silver platter and rather than thanking Touma for what she gets she bitches about why it isn't even better or there's more. I think Index has said thank you to Touma maybe like twice since the first arc

grade level and not rank level depicted.

Also a rare sight of Ami K playing someone not so 'well endowed' in recent times.

Thanks
U right, in Railgun Manga they meet month ago June (no exact date),
That mean b4 July, 19 (Index Arc) / Anime or LN was begin
;_;

What in S3 do you want to talk about?
Everyone here has read at least until the end of OT.

Vampire arc

A Tsukihime crossover sounds great.

>Crossing over with type moon
as autistic as the power levels have gotten in it lately I'd have to say probably not. Early stuff would work but you just know the powerlevels would get crossed in.

It was a joke.

>Vampire arc

Still no spoilers?

> Kongou
Why are you a monster?

Not to mention Kongou already took a severe beating to the back of the head so she's kind of done already.

COVER WHEN?!?!?!

5 minutes

Is Season 3 out yet?

Aleister is a faggot.
Fuck him and his faggy-ass building.

Laura stop