I enjoyed endless 8

I enjoyed endless 8

autism

Probably because you could watch them all at once, hell even skip a few knowing what was happening.

The problem many people have is watching the episode, then having to wait a week+sub translate time to watch it. And the name endless eight was briefly mentioned but i guess many didn't know it would be 8 episodes

Not OP, but I had a lot of fun when it aired and Sup Forums would compare all the differences. Nagato's swimsuits made it all worthwhile.

Good for you

It's visually very appealing, the only reason why the whole series is worth watching for.
People just like to pretend it was bad for taking a risk

Are you questioning why you enjoyed it?

why

This. It was two months of slow torture. Each week, hoping it would end, only to have all hope smashed again and again.

same
I consider it important for my waifu's development

Yeah me too OP, I've watched it at least 3 times

No you didn't. Its a textbook example of an artificially good show

Damn, that was close. Thank you for reminding me that I didn't actually enjoy thing, Sup Forums

>Nagato's swimsuits

You're looking at the wrong swimsuits user

Season 3 when?

>waiting a week between episodes is more difficult than 2 and a half hours of the same shit repeated until you loose your mind
What did he mean by this?

fuckin lel'd

It was the confirmation Kyoani could release the same shit over and over and over and over with just some visual changes and you drones would still like and defend it.

Kudos to them.

Come to think of it, that's what they've been doing for 4 or 5 years now.

It's what killed the franchise (second to the author stopping to write).
How could you enjoy it?

I despise Yamakan, but he was right on this one.

E8 did nothing significant to the series since we had Disappearance afterward which was a success from every standpoint

So how has there been no S3?

There is still a lot left to be animated before they hit the current standstill.

Aya Hirano became toxic to the Japanese audience.

>not opening them all in different media players and watching them at the same time

Author stopped writing after 2011 (except for a short story). They make seasons to promote new books. No new books to promote, no season 3.

I read Melancholy and Sigh. Can I skip Boredom and go straight to Disappearance?

>Season 3 when?
One day user, one day. The fourth coming shall happen when we least expect it

No, it contains an important story for Disappearance. Unless you've already watched it (which you should have, the anime is a good adaptation)

I haven't watched anything really, I have more time to read than I have to watch stuff, so I picked up the books. I will buy Boredom in that case.

Make sure to watch at least Disappearance. The production values are very high and the visuals add a lot to the story.

It was a neat idea but it would have worked just as well with three or four episodes instead of eight.

Still worth it for getting Disappearance as a movie, though.

>not having them all in one video

I'll watch it after reading the book.

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT AUGUST 6TH

He's right though, if you have all the episodes downloaded then you can just skip the repeats or skim to see if something is different and just move along.

If you were watching that shit live then you had to go literally two months without a new episode.

That was the point. It made you feel exactly what the characters were going through. Imagine Yuki experiencing it 15000 times or whatever.

I did too, I want to enjoy it for the first time again.
Those were good times.

To quote my grandmother: "Yes, I see what they're trying to do. It's still bloody awful"

Same, my man. Took Haruhi from postmodern masterpiece into greatest anime ever made. Uniornically my favorite arc, better than the movie.

Why is Rampage sold out everywhere?

I disagree, it would've been weak to do it with only three.