Why do you fall for the underwear-trick?

Why do you fall for the underwear-trick?
Unless you are a leaking woman or live in a really cold place it doesn't make any sense.

>Oy vey buy our shit.
What does it do?
>You gonna have a sweaty crack all day and your sperm die from the heat.
...does it at least look good?
>the only person that will see it, is the woman you want to fuck. in that case she can admire your underwear for 0.34 seconds as she wait for you to take them off. after that you can fuck her with your sweaty, stinking, infertile genitals

It keeps your zipper from slicing up the head of your dick tho

This has nothing to do with politics. Fuck off to Sup Forums with this faggotry.

do ameri-pants not have a piece of cloth over the zipper on the inside?

if you talk about getting your dick caught in the zipper: you're a retard.

Panty liners bitch.

Well some of us who have longer-than-average dicks get the tip stuck in the zipper regardless of what the intention of the cloth under the zipper is meant for. I've had it happen to me twice in the last week, hence why I wear boxer briefs. That way, my tip won't get snipped.

This has only happened to me once, and it didn't even hurt that bad. Underwear is a waste of money. A ploy by both (((Big Clothing))) and (((Big Detergent))).

WOW shills are desperate these days

underwear keeps you from shitting up your pants from the time you leave the buffet until you reach your moms basement and no longer care.

Well your meme flag says you suck cum out of used condoms you find on the ground behind the methadone clinic so I will not be very quick to take advice from you.

we all know what must be done for our ball's sake

Its a sanitation thing. My balls sweat a lot and I don't feel like washing a pair of pants every time I wear them. It also holds my dick n balls in place so they dot go down my pantleg. It also stops piss driblets from dripping down my leg or spotting on my pants. It also grants me the convenience to take off my pants without exposing myself for more comfort.

Because after I shave my ass and penis and balls they are sensitive and ubderware helps to soak up sweat

I don't wear underwear. I realized it's pointless and just makes my junk hotter which it shouldn't be.

lmao diapers

Work in below freezing weather so long johns keep my junk from freezing off.

Better than the refugee way to prevent freezing..which is to find a cuck like and use his mouth as a dick warmer in cold weather..

But OP likes that..

you have earned my respect sir

>

>Sweat.

So basically underwear mops up the sweat from elevating the temperature from wearing them. Great.

if you had a longer than average dick you would know that the tip of your dick is already beneath the zipper. If anything the middle would get caught

I freeball occasionally too and the sweat is WAY worse without them. Especially in the summer, they are absolutely crucial.

Do you wear a toque?

Well when I'm pissing it doesn't help that occasionally my dick doesn't go in all the way.

>bolivian reading comprehension
2nd sentence literally said "unless you... live in a really cold place"

Not political
Not even political bait

We give our children "snugglies" as underwear. Holy fucking crap you try to zip it back up in the middle of the night after taking a piss and you get your dick caught in it.

But only after you become an adult do you understand that pain was nothing compared to circumcision.

>He's a dicklet
Underwear keeps my massive schlong from becoming completely obvious in professional settings. Sorry about your micropeen, though.

Sage for babbys first troll thread

Underwear helps keep the shit from leaking out when we shart in the mart.

>underwear
>not wearing your own personal toilet so you can shit or piss whenever or wherever you feel like it

>He doesn't realize that only Canadians know what toques are
It's kinda like bagged milk...

m8... just be more careful
Or just don't reproduce... If you accidentally castrate yourself twice a week and you don't learn from it, nature is trying to tell you something
Do you also poke yourself in the eye several times a week?

No, thankfully not.

>he actually wears clothes

Based nudist bong knows what's up

never bothered. the term is "riding indian". google it. buy dope for what you save. you're welcome.

I wear boxers and muh dick isn't big so no problems here

>Mfw Norway is never in any of these pics
>Even after Noranon keeps archiving everything
>Fucking Sweden