UN vs Chicago

Anybody els gonna eat popcorn and watch Chicago niggers battle against UN niggers? This needs to be pay per viewed as niggermania, rumble in the jungle ll, the great battle of sshheeeeiiitt.

theblaze.com/news/2017/12/19/un-peacekeeping-troops-in-chicago-might-solve-deadly-violence-in-black-community-official-says/

Sheeeeiiiitt! I’m going to make a white baby while watching the apes of the jungle destroy themselves!

If it was on PPV I would pay literally any amount of money.

Right!!! Wouldn’t that be hilarious

Make plenty!!!

I cannot fucking wait to see the U.N. try to tackle gang violence in Chicongo.

Every day they’ll be HD kill cam action.

yeah i fucking hate niggers (pic related)

Me too brother, me too

I’d go in debt to a Semite high apr bank to watch it.

Maybe this will expose the negro to the blind degeneracy public if this does happen

The UN nogs will win

Can we get a PPV?

>Democratic Mayor Rahm Emanuel countered that the Feds can help by passing more gun control laws, holding criminals accountable and sending aid for summer work programs to keep Chicago’s youth off the street.
hol up

If this actually happens I’m in deep shit. UN convoy in storage close to my house in Michigan. If a bunch of shitskins try to occupy me the have some shit coming.
T. White man in white community

Calling a mixed child an object isn’t very nice of you

This literally can’t happen without Trump’s approval. Not on his, but China, Russia, France and the UK. Without approval it would be an act of war, and civilians could legally shoot all UN forces as invaders on their land. Zero jurisdiction.

There won't be foreign combat troops on American soil. There are a lot of people that see this as a proper hill to die on. They would use them for weapon confiscation next. I would get some nice funs off the dead blue helmets though.

Go soldiers of the united nations, clean the streets of america.

Don’t shame your ancestors

Technically it is legal to overthrow the government also

this desu
U,N, guys are going to be murdered and its going to be hilarious

Civilians of that country? Or armed forces from multiple other countries? Might want to reread the constitution again.

Pic is bullshit Americans always need their face In the shot

I have serious question why the fuck is a foreign military force being allowed to occupy an american city and why didn't the city of Chicongo ask the Fed for help first.

Bc they think whites doing it will be racist. Seriously no bull shit

kek

cleanse them brother

Civilians forming militias. 2nd amendment. But this of course was written when everyone was red pilled. This will not work under the current equality. Not related to pic*

They’re not. This is a retarded rumour that brainlets believe.

What is US Code 2385

Oh I know but it would be awesome if they did

Some shit created by man is all

Think about it long term, sort of like a good stock. If Blue Helmets were on the ground they’d all just die. Cool. Maybe some nigs too. Then the governor and/trump would have to impose martial law in all of Chimpcago. The national guard would be there for a year. National taxes would be heightened. Gun laws would drastically change in that state. It’d look like current day Paris or London. Nogs would still commit petty crime, but because of less shootings, less death occurs and there’d be a massive influx of black babies while martial law is imposed, mainly due to the fact black women don’t use the pill and nigs don’t use domes - also blacks have double the fertility rate that whites do. After the NG leaves, it goes back to the same way it was, but now with more births to continue on.

Fucking let them keep doing this to themselves. They clearly want their own destruction. Why impede it?

Legal is irrelevant to the victors of battle. All that is necessary is winning, because at that moment you are the law. It appears the low iq negro thinks we’d be better by inviting outside military to invade our land. Because much inequities. This will not happen now, but this is our future in the US once the minority’s out number the whites to a significant proportion. Then the cuck libtards might actually wake the fuck up.

If those UN Negroes came to Chicago...they'd strip off that uniform and blend right in when the rest....Plus when UN troops come under fire they run away

Very true but the government is on their side, remember that. They can’t destroy themselves in other words

Lmao you’re right

Very true indeed