I found this image of random stripes.

S3 confirmed.

Endless 8 was a mistake

EIGHT
FUCKING
WEEKS

Endless eight was the best

BUMP!

How did they do that and not go bankrupt? Or did they spend everything they earned from S1?

At this point seeing that color scheme is enough to make me stiff

They had a budget to animate (any) eight episodes, what's funny is how it still sold well and covered the cost

K-on.

A weeaboo underage narutard professor and CGI enthusiast was teaching a class on Madokami, known shit-tier waifu

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and write three words 'HARUHI S3 NEVER'.”

At this moment, a brave, refined, animation expert who had purchased over 1500 figures of his waifu and understood the necessity of Endless Eight and fully supported all decisions made by Kyoto Animation stood up and held up a rock

"How old is this rock, pinhead?"

The arrogant weeb smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years old, you stupid Haruhifag."

"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since Haruhi created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and Shaft is, as you say, a good animation studio… then it should be tilting it's head right now."

The weeb professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and Madoka nendoroid. He stormed out of the room crying those weeaboo crocodile tears. The same tears weeaboos cry for their "feels" (which are actually just the result of shitty forced drama and character deaths) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving anime studios. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, Ararararagi Urobichi, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a weeaboo professor with bad taste in chinese cartoons. He wished so much that he could watch a cheerful slice-of-life anime to calm his nerves, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all converted to Haruhiism that day and accepted Haruhi as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Season 3" flew into the room and perched atop the Haruhi blu-ray and shed a tear on the chalk. Hare Hare yukai was danced several times, and Haruhi herself showed up and enacted an endless summer across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the weeaboo NEET plague, malnutrition, and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Every time

Glorious

Btw. And if there's any Haruhi fans reading this

We have a constant Haruhi general on /c/:

Should this thread end, and/or are looking for a place to have some discussion about Haruhi, that thread is a good option.

Haruhiism will prevail!

Indeed it was

That's just sad.

The franchise itself is in a sorry shape

i lose hope yet i still get it back from times to times

i don't know if i'll ever get over my phantom S3

>it still sold well
The setting being in the pool is a huge factor.

Endless pool episode.

>underage professor
Didn't know Negi Springfield liked Madoka.

Sad?

I'm thankful we even have a thread on /c/. And its not like we need daily Haruhi threads - I mean, this series IS a decade old now. And with the current tide being against "general" threads on Sup Forums, it is better to move constant and deliberative discussion to the /c/ thread, which serves as a general and might as well be considered as one. A lot of other series are starting to do the same

I know I'm in it for the long haul. And I believe in a Season 3. Which is why I believe in letting people know that, yes, we have a general. And that general is on /c/

Honestly we should just get /ag/ for generals
/c/ is pretty great for what it is, but if you want generals you shouldn't hijack other boards

Or, now follow with me here, just don't have generals.
If there's nothing to discuss there is no need for a thread to be up 24/7.

I'm not one of the guys that makes generals
But overall there are people who want generals
They will make them regardless
So you make /ag/ for them and you can keep Sup Forums free from disguised generals

It's not gonna stop the rezero threads, that's for sure. Any rem image gets huge

I left this show during that. I think I never got to see the last chapter of the loop.

And I think thats a stupid ass idea. Just because (you) don't want generals doesn't mean you speak for all of us.

>tfw I make threads with substance and content and gets archived after a few posts
>tfw shitposts like this can reach the bump limit. I fucking hate this site.

>threads with substance and content
Sure you do, user.

It's actually not that simple to create good threads, you little newfag.
One of the most common mistakes is to make "complete" OP post.
People will just read it, maybe they will like it, but they will be not able to say anything. To make an active thread you want to sprout a discussion.
This is why threads with simple op posts are usually surprisingly more popular than threads with sophisticated ones.

I initially thought the stripes were the color scheme of Satsuki's Kamui from KLK

>Satsuki is now more famous than Haruhi

you don't want to get anywhere near those stripes.

sincerely, Kyou.

This.

So what's the story behind the decision for the episode replays?

They wanted to pad out the season so that they could animate the movie afterwards

Who?

I found this random skill icon from Ragnarok Online.

YOU
CAN
WAIT

LITTLE
LONGER
RIGHT?

No.

Depends

We are bad at making wishes, we had one chance that time in 2011. ONE. And we wasted it. I wished for "more Nagato happily reading a book" but then they gave us TURKEY NAGATO FUCK THIS GAY EARTH. GOD IS DEAD.

Just wait a bit more.

AAAAAAAaAAAaHHH

I'm honestly at the point where I'm starting to not care anymore and it's scaring me.

Tanigawa just write another novel you piece of shit!

I'll just leave this here.

Kyon-kun denwa~

Aya Hirano was even more of a mistake

Why does she sit like that?

oops, that was supposed to go to , but the point still stands

Maybe her butt hurts.

I don't know where it is, but there's a thanks, doc. in there somewhere.

>I'm honestly at the point where I'm starting to not care anymore and it's scaring me.

This is pretty much everyone. I doubt there would even be that much fanfare if a new season/novel came out. It'd just be "huh, that old series that people used to care about is getting a continuation" like what happened with FMP season 4 right now. Basically no one is talking about it.

Hamburger or turkey, Sup Forums?

But then again people are talking about the upcoming Code Geass. I always assume that 90% of the fanbase of any huge franchise are people who like it in a non hardcore way, it makes sense that if a series comes back after a decade that only that 10% is left.

From what?

from what?

I'd rather eat Tsuruya's noodles.

FMP was never on the same level as Haruhi though, in terms of success. The only thing they both have in common is babby's first anime.

Code Geass has always been huge though. It still was even before the S3 announce.

For some reason it's giving me a boner

I'm reading the novels atm
I'm baffled by how true to the original Kyoani's work was.

Your penis knows.

The novels for FMP are bigger than Haruhi's.