Why does japan and anime get a free pass to rip off western culture, movies, stories, themes, literature, art...

why does japan and anime get a free pass to rip off western culture, movies, stories, themes, literature, art, myths and especially religious lore?
nobody calls them out on it!

they do it to annoy you. when you're not looking they stop

cultural appropriation (like everything else) is only a bad thing when white people do it.

source: Sup Forums

We rip off their shit too, especially certain things like ninja or samurai.

>HURR! WE WHITE PEOPLE WUZ THE ONE WHO CREATE AND SHIT!

We call it a double standard, and it's not them, it's you.

No one besides a tiny minority of snowflake tumblr users gives two shits about two cultures ripping each other off

True, but it's also due to the stigma of anime being the inferior medium that makes it really tough to adapt anime into Hollywood.
It's like begging for help to that classmate you used to shit on for years.

Indeed, white people created everything you see.

Because left wing white westerners have a massive guilt complex.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery

we would never do this

The west is innovative

excellent western plots with western ideas.

so do they show nipples in this or what?

Only cucks give out free passes

I actually like the movie.

original western production coming through

Yes, Sup Forums is full of hypocrites. Now fuck off.

I smell a tumblrfag.

There's nothing to call out you cretin.

>!
Fuck off.

Sauce for that Maho?

They do the Japanese making them don't care

What is that expression trying to show? (Constipation?)

You get a free pass if you do it good.

People don't complain about Pacific Rim.

Japan probably has less liberal arts colleges cranking out useless know-nothings with bullshit degrees than the West does.

Makes me wish I could post a certain western comic ITT.

Absolutely everyone gets free pass to rip off every stories, themes, myths and religion there is except for white people, because white people are terrible.

ITT: Tumblrfags invading Sup Forums

Why can this faggot make shit posting threads and not get banned?

What in the world is up with STEM-fags self-worship? It's so gross.

STEM is fucking easy. There is zero point to getting a college degree in it.

I majored Poli-Sci. I have a few patents I make royalty money off of that are consumer hardware/EE inventions. Never would have been able to invent them if I had not studied Zizek, Kojeve, Lacan, Etc. BS degrees are shit and you need a masters in most of them to have serious credibility (or a github project/equal achievement). Most of getting into Google/Facebook/Etc is based off knowing people who work there, nothing else matters. I was a PM at Facebook for a bit before I went into real estate. I got rejected final round at Google. I'm now a Director of Product at a large company and managing a bunch of engineers who are fine at what they do but lack sophistication from their focus on engineering.

They also have these stupid "Ethics in Data Science" meetups where you get to hear STEM majors try to talk about ethics issues. They keep thinking their ideas are novel when they are just discussing things already covered by many 1960s-1980s philosophers.

The only people who need STEM are untalented foreigners who want a H1B Visa.

Westerners do and have interacted with them heavily in past times, despite claims of xenophobia the Japanese appreciate our folklore/popular culture at least.

>vlcsnap

>gaijin ass samural defeats real samurai

This show is four different levels of fucked up I could never bring myself to finish watching it

Is this fresh pasta?