WHITE PRIDE is a retarded laughable idea: the thread

tell me why white pride is a good idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
youtube.com/watch?v=YFJKPYO8WUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

da joos

It's not. Whites have never had a "white ethno-state" they're rewriting history. Europe and the America's have always been diverse.

i never understood why the font looks like a nigga about to go on a fukkin safari lmaoooo X;D

tell me why black pride is a good idea

prove me wrong XDDDDD

White pride is dumb, but wanting a white ethnostate isn't. Fuck nig noggers kikes and mudslimes.

It's not, do cultural pride like you'd do patriotism, do it in small doses or just not care at all

because the reason you're on your computer is because of whites tyrone

White pride is made by ugly whites who want to be associated with god-tier whites (aka scandinavians) so they just group us all together.

pride
prīd
noun
a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

Wrong, that's what all leftists do when they want to make a meme. Associate some idea with a fat ugly person as if to say "because you have this veiw youre also fat and ugly btfo lmao"

Origins of man.
>Implies you have to be worth saving.
>Containment.avatar

>itt jews convince eveyons that surviving is a horrible things
polar bears? save em. whales? save em. white people? pff, theyre a threa- i mean, just fuck em

I personally think racial pride movements are a Jewish trap. Think about it, the kikes know you can't keep an eye on them when you're too busy complaining about blacks. But realistically are you ever going to get enough white people woke enouch to do anything about blacks? No, you're not.
So what you end up doing is empowering kikes by pushing away potential nigger, spic, and chink allies. Afterall, nobody really likes a kike.

get tf outta my (you)s, bitch. *applying nail polish emoji*

Correct, Europeans have been killing each other since the dawn of time. "White" as an identity does not exist. You are either British, American, Scandinavian, etc.

>dobratz
>shanks-meile
>sociology

Oy vey!

I went to a white pride rally and there was a dirty fucking italian in there and a bunch of gingers.

"White" is just a term people use to group us all together as if we're all the same, when we're not.

We created pretty much everything. Lower races really only survive thanks to our charity. Seems like plenty of reason to have pride

Who invented the modern world if it wasn't white people. Why would you not be proud of that?

>We created pretty much everything

L M A O

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

There’s a difference between white pride, and acknowledging that white European culture is constantly being undermined. At the same time, every other race and culture is being shoehorned in to white countries and we’re being told Pakistanis are just as British as everyone else. Our culture is being criticized while they try to divorce us from it and pretend it belongs to everyone else

Because whites have never been collective. It was the British, Germans, and Americans who invented the modern world. Outside of skin color not much really binds these people together.

Regardless of your opinion of it, people can't help how they look like and what history those features have.

It's a good idea because it leads to segregation.
Segregation is good because it helps build communities.

Tell me why diversity is a good idea.
There's nothing that any other race could provide me that my own cannot.
Other races cannot possibly understand what I actually like. They see my viewpoints, my wants, and my interests as incomprehensible.

The way I see it, almost everyone deserves their own place to belong in this world. There's more than enough to go around if we make better communities that take care of each other.
If you want me and my people gone then don't be a bitch about it, speak up. Be about it, nigger.

Are you retarded? Lol

what you Sup Forumstards do not understand is race and IQ are pseudoscience. For example if the races do have different skull sizes that does not mean that they have higher intelligence. With that logic sperm whales should be ruling over us right now.

British, Germans, Americans French Scotish pride lacks something. Maybe shorten it to white pride?

I'm confused by this comic, only one of these people is white

wow a bunch of useless culture-specific shit that other civilizations invented independently

"we invented paper and printing" LMAO too bad you retards didn't use an alphabet and paper substitutes already existed.

fuck off chink

Yeah, i agree somewhat. But white pride type ideas does help unite the West against mudslides which is a good thing

>tell me why

Nah, I'm good. Anyone arguing in this thread is wasting their time and is an idiot. You get it or you don't, feel free to leave. Sage.

>sexual prowess
>rape
Oh it's a woman, now it makes sense. Clearly the cunt needs a good raping.

Why is black pride a good idea?
Or hispanic pride?
Or gay pride?
Or pride?

You stormfags should not be proud of your skin color you should be proud of your own accomplishments.
Truth be told being proud of your skin color seems very dumb and insecure.

Many blacks have had their histories confiscated and rewritten by colonial whites. Black pride is the furthest they can go because they have been ripped from their ancestral homelands and cultural roots.

There is a correlation between brain size relative to body size and intelligence, brainlet.

>wow a bunch of useless culture-specific shit

Yea you know all that useless shit like gunpowder and the compass. Fuckin clown

>black pride

Are you new or trolling? You can't legitimately deny race and IQ stats,

Same applies:

>Truth be told being proud of your skin color seems very dumb and insecure.

Translation: only retards are against the idea of white pride and as such they cannot provide a single reason why you shouldn't be proud

Why do people think we think we are superior because of skin color? Most Latinos have the same color skin as whites but they aren't as smart. It's more of the genes that come with being Caucasian.

Are you Jewish by any chance?

>only retards are against the idea of white pride and as such they cannot provide a single reason why you shouldn't be proud

Because taking pride in the accomplishments of people who have nothing in common but skin color to you is retarded. That goes for any race based nationalism

yes, precisely like the things they both used for divination and medicine and magic tricks. it was europeans that invented guns and an italian that made use of the compass for maritime navigation

fuckin clown

It is really something amazing when you finally realize that the Germans were fighting for the right reasons, and that american devils led by their Jewish masters were destroying all that was right with the world. All those World War 2 movies take on new meaning. You realize the real tragedy of it all: our grandfathers killed their brothers to institute Zionist rule over the world.

>Black pride is the furthest they can go because they have been ripped from their ancestral homelands and cultural roots

A lot of Americans are the same. Ask where their family is from, maybe get England, German ect.

yea dude I'm the ebil joo subverting the west

This is only a bad thing if you think racism is a bad thing.

>All I ever wanted was my father to be proud of me, but he kept saying that it wasn't his report card then threw me out the house

you're telling me this isn't subversive? do you know what a double standard is? lmao

It makes me feel good
>old paintings and statues intensifies in a purple shading

>yes, precisely like the things they both used for divination and medicine and magic tricks

Are you implying that whites are not susceptible to superstitious bullshit?
> it was europeans that invented guns:

M8:

>In the late 15th century the Ottoman empire used firearms as part of its regular infantry. The first successful rapid-fire firearm is the Gatling Gun, invented by Richard Gatling and fielded by the Union forces during the American Civil War in the 1860s.

>and an italian that made use of the compass for maritime navigation

M8:

>The magnetic compass was first invented as a device for divination as early as the Chinese Han Dynasty (since about 206 BC). The compass was used in Song Dynasty China by the military for navigational orienteering by 1040–44, and was used for maritime navigation by 1111 to 1117.

You're a fuckin clown dude

>first invented as a device for divination
>an italian that made use of the compass for maritime navigation

I'm not white and I say white pride should be felt by every white man, woman and child out there.

>you're telling me this (You) isn't subversive?

It's an opinion, if you disagree with it fine but to act like anything going against the Sup Forums narrative is just Jewish subversion is dumb

Kek another shitskin circle jerk thread.

>be op and friends
>want to be white
>h-hey guys can i be alt right my mom is only half shitskin
>get btfo'd
>get on pol start countles cia/controlled op threads about WN

Kek

It's more honor than pride.
I feel honored to be white.
Calling it pride really just misrepresents what we mean. I don't understand who came up with the term "white pride" but it needs to be changed.

>first invented as a device for divination

Does not change the fact that the Chinese have contributed to civilization and your statement that:

>>an italian that made use of the compass for maritime navigation

and

>it was europeans that invented guns

Are both wrong

It gives people something to cling onto when they've failed at everything else at life.

no I was implying they're retarded for not making use of them, much like the aztecs used the wheel as children's toys, although this could have been because of a lack of roads in the jungle and whatnot. but chinks can't be forgiven.

>After the Chinese invented black powder during the 9th century,[1][2][3] these inventions were later transmitted to the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. The direct ancestor of the firearm is the fire lance. The prototype of the fire lance was invented in China during the 10th century and is the predecessor of all firearms.

>The Middle East obtained firearms in the 14th century.[11] Al-Hassan claims that the Battle of Ain Jalut in 1260 saw the Mamluks use against the Mongols "the first cannon in history" gunpowder formula which are almost identical with the ideal composition for explosive gunpowder.

>Around the late 14th century in Italy, smaller and portable hand-cannons or schioppi were developed, creating in effect the first smoothbore personal firearm.

>In 1356 the Imperial-Spanish army had equipped units with handguns called arquebusiers. They had handguns which were more accurate, lighter, and portable than their 12th-century brothers from Europe.

and your other quote just confirms what I said.

fuckin clown

>Black pride gives people something to cling onto when they've failed at everything else at life.

thanks for conceding your double standards for white people are proof of your anti-white opinions

oh shit... STORMKEKS USING SAFARI NIGGA FONT

>Does not change the fact that the Chinese have contributed to civilization and your statement that:

Never said they didn't.

>Itaians using the compass for martime navigation is wrong

Divination is tarot card bullshit. The key words here are *martime navigation*, which the Chinese never thought of.

It's true as far as guns that you would recognise as a gun. The chinese invented cannon. Everything else firearms related was European or derivative. Saying it wasn't is like saying that fireworks got us to the moon.

M8 this:
>The Middle East obtained firearms in the 14th century.[11] Al-Hassan claims that the Battle of Ain Jalut in 1260 saw the Mamluks use against the Mongols "the first cannon in history" gunpowder formula which are almost identical with the ideal composition for explosive gunpowder.

invalidates this:

fuckin clown

I thought the movement was fine. Until they started White Knighting for women. If White Pride was a White Man's movement only, then it would be a great movement as White Men have alot to be proud of, White Women on the other hand have done nothing to advance humanity.

Europe consists of dozens of vastly different cultures that had been competing against each other since the dawn of time, so there is hardly such romantic, unifying abstract 'European' identity for these warring tribes, especially a white/Caucasian one.
...But any non-European can be a citizen of this current abstract identity called Modern Society if they "put their minds to it."
Not even kings and emperors shared you hubris.

Only retardo-uggos are exclusively pro-white. However, everyone hates blacks and agrees they must be eradicated for the future of mankind.

>conceding your double standards for white people

Race based nationalism of any origin is retarded, white or black

>Oy vey goym mix races now goym
how about no

How the fuck do you read this:

>Race based nationalism of any origin is retarded, white or black

And conclude this:

>>Oy vey goym mix races now goym

How?

T. Failure at life who repeats what others say because he can't think for himself

Strike a nerve?

>Race based nationalism of any origin is retarded, white or black

Maybe it's not learned but more genetic.

how stupid are you?

can you even read you clown? explain precisely how that logically invalidates the other quote. here, try reading what was said again:

>>Around the late 14th century in Italy, smaller and portable hand-cannons or schioppi were developed, creating in effect the first smoothbore personal firearm.

>In 1356 the Imperial-Spanish army had equipped units with handguns called arquebusiers. They had handguns which were more accurate, lighter, and portable than their 12th-century brothers from Europe.

explain why. google genopolitics and look at pic related. do you deny evolution or what? humans are social animals because groups form because of common goals and better competition against smaller groups or ungrouped people

You half shits and rest of the non whites. Stay mad untermensch

Yeah, I think you need to go spread your message to black lives matter.

yeah, and why they steal others people history and culture? like egyptians

This vid is the best answer to your question OP
Those who realise this will happen are laughing at you. We are going to open the gates of hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFJKPYO8WUU

>explain why

Because taking pride in the accomplishments of those you merely share a skin tone with is dumb. Me and Hitler were both white but does not mean I have anything else in common with him outside of that and imo it'd be dumb to take pride in something people I have almost nothing to do with did

>Behold the master race

Would you tear down the Lincoln memorial? If not, why not? After all, he's just some white man that you have little to do with.

the genetic lottery blessed you, try not to fuck it up

why shouldn't whites be pride of their race? they created fucking civilization, they went to the moon, they did almost everything worth mentioning throughout history.
and I'm not even white.

it's not dumb at all. you are more similar to your racial brethren and your ability to pursue common goals together is the basis of all politics. you're politically similar, genetically similar, temperamentally similar, visually similar, etc. not cooperating with your allies is dumb. like I said, google genopolitics you utter pleb. you might as well not cooperate with your mother because it's just as much of a "dumb" "superficial" relationship.

>Would you tear down the Lincoln memorial? If not, why not?

Because he was an American and shared the same common American values as I did on some level such as freedom of speech etc. Being proud of Lincoln as an American is just plain old nationalism. However, as an American being proud of someone like Stalin or Hitler would be retarded

What you stormfags do not understand is that correlation does not equal caustion. but I do not expect rednecks who believe the JOOS did it to understand REAL SCIENCE. For example genetic differences can be explained through genetic drift. Which explains why you do not see certain racial traits seen in others. Now go masturbate to anime loser. While I work at my job.

In general whites wanting to be around whites is a natural thing with a reflex of white flight when too many subhuman gooks chincs and spics move in.
That said, there just isn't a need for an atheist led organized hate campaign against these subhumans, when whites naturally love and support each other, actively trying to hurt minorities doesn't help, in fact it doesn't even matter what they do. Laws and Order is on our side, not a single person at my church feels the need to follow you atheists anywhere, in fact I know of no white Christians who would ever consider an atheist as an ally in any fight. The future is owned by those who live strong godly lives and bear fruit. Love wins and our natural inclination towards avoiding/shunning kikes and niggers is plenty effective without living a godless Atheist life like all the (probably not white) posters itt.

Self Advocacy 101.

Jews always brag about Einstein, is that not the same?

>Because he was an American
Careful m8, you're sounding pretty nationalist there. It's fine to do it so long as you don't dare make it racial, it is?

naw fuck that nigger. I can be proud of my mom, I can be proud of my dog, I can be prideful of whatever the fuck I want.

>For example genetic differences can be explained through genetic drift

Or, you know, differing environmental pressures producing different adaptations to the environment AKA evolution, Liberal creationist.