If North Korea collapses, would you accept North Korean refugees into your country?

If North Korea collapses, would you accept North Korean refugees into your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFhg0GvCcTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would I accept a nigger dick in my wife's asshole

I don't know how they'll behave so I can't really answer that, Dump a few in San Francisco or some other liberal hellhole and see what they do. If they adapt like South Koreans, then sure why not.

>north korea collapses
>it's unified korea
>there's no need for koreans to flee their country

Yes, because they are assimilatable.

Problem is, some of the other races aren’t

We all know South Koreans will discriminate North Koreans almost instantly, considering how Xenophobic and racist they tend to be. If so, North Koreans will probably be dumped in China, which is one of the many reasons why China doesn't want to support a unified Korea.

I don't know what to think about North Korea because i never met someone from there and don't trust the media here. How is NK seen outside of the US?

Potentially the most anti-communist people on the planet, who sure as hell know how to work.

Absolutely.

Women and female children only
Separate the older females as service workers
The 40yr -18 yr olds as pleasure/ non breeders
Under 18 to educated and reformed until they reach 18 then they are moved to pleasure non breeder group
Seems fair

No. South Korea is culturally 1:1 once you strip the commie crap away and has a long-term demographic crisis to resolve, they can take them.

Democrats don't need even more free refugee votes.

Yes but all of them will just go to china and south korea tbqh

How about they fuck off and fix their country instead of fleeing from it.

They've been separate for long enough that a "Unified" Korea simply won't work unless North Korea "magically" manages it by force, which is about as possible as you would expect with that wording.

It's the men that are "Xenophobic and Racist". Their women not so much, and they get verbally-assaulted for being with/interested in non-south-korean men. When it comes to Non-whites tho, it is virtually unanimous. Probably because they've been every-other-asian's punching bag at some point, and blacks are blacks.

Samsung would just install sweatshops in best Korea

>area larger than south korea now opened up to foreign investments
>expecting me to take even 1 refugee
jews must think everyone is retarded

Would create my personal army and attack brussel cucks

I was born in the former Soviet Union. We actually had neighbours who were refugees from NK. They came over during the war in the 50's. I learned to eat Kimchi from them.

I'd help out a refugee woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=CFhg0GvCcTs

They're probably have Africa tier IQ because of decades of hunger

Let the US accept all North Koreans. Let Germany keep accepting all the Muslims. Tell me which will be the better place in ten years.

North Korea collapsed in like 1952

no. They've been brainwashed to hate us. tis' folly.

Nope they can go to south Korea or china

Only if she’s really hot, likes anal, and does laundry

No, because we're full. Plus, I don't want extremist commies in my country.

At least their women aren't pumped full of plastic.

Yes

Basically the same over here. I'm guessing the only media at least a little bit sympathetic to NK would be chinese state media. No matter how much you trust the media though, they did recently torture a teenager to death for stealing a poster. They're not even denying it that hard.

Not a chance, but we can ship them all to Haiti if you want.

Only if they accept to fly planes into our enemys

>"anarcho"-capitalist against freedom of circulation
color me surprised.

no, we don't need anymore fucking communists in this country

They look like NazBols. Juche is pretty based

Fuck off were full

These communists would literally eat the Canadian "communists" for breakfast and not even think twice about it

In America they would become Asian Americans in two generations. In Europe they would never assimilate.

Lol what a fuckin retard to first of all go to a hostile totalitarian state and secondly steal a propaganda poster? He deserves the Darwin Award

Absolutely. Nothing but respect and welcome for most Asian immigrants.

I'd also prefer not having real communists, the stupid pink haired ones aren't about to start a revolution anytime soon

We have enough Ching Pong Ling Ding's

You're welcome.

Most of them will flock to China, though North Koreans might perceive us as a semi-friendly nation and give a run for it too. The West is gonna get the most degenerate and, far more rarely, the most educated of them.

>implying you would have the ability to do anything about it

Sorry cuck you're out of luck.

>inb4 "I'd shoot the nigger I'm so hardcore yeah!"

They could just go to South Korea.

Are you fucking retarded? They're the same goddamn race. North Koreans & South Koreans have the same exact genes, they just grew up in different types of government. You're trying to act as if they're as racially different as an Okinawan & a Japanese, even though for the most part Okinawans are considered Japanese despite not being ethnically the same. North & South gooks though, are the same breed of people. Did West Germans & East Germans stopped being the same race just because they had a wall? No.

Fuck no, although I'd sooner rather accept a bunch of crazy commie gooks thank violent stupid mudshits.

>American flag

Yes you probably would

I think his point is that they will be discriminated against on a regional/cultural basis.

yes ill marry a north korean qt.

When NK collapses
>a caretaker gov't will be appointed
>northerners need to undergo deprogramming
>few northerns are prepared to function in a modern capitalist system like SK
>intra-Korean migration will be forbidden under the pretext to stop prostitution/human trafficking, real estate speculation, and other social ills but really is to keep northern wages low so they can industrialise and compete with low-wage countries.
>southern economic and political elites don't want the disruption of the political process of millions of northerns voting for gibs.
>southern tax payers don't want to get stuck with the bill unless it's to create a viable jobs programme
>southerners lived under a police state from 1961 to 1987 that was driven to the goal of industrialisation by way of inexpensive workers, long work days, low birth rate, high rate of savings, and frugality. Northerners will be expected to make the same sacrifice to duplicate the 'miracle on the Han'.

is this a chinese craigslist advert for crisis actors?

Fuck no.
What's with this idea that if something goes wrong in a third world shithole then everyone who resides there is entitled to relocate to a decent country? Norks can stay in Norklandia and work on fixing shit there.

Only if I can get a qt Asian gf.

>South Koreans
>Adapt
They just build their own little towns like Korea town. They do not integrate well.

best bet

>In America they would become Asian Americans in two generations.

We could do worse.
During the '92 Rodney King riots, the Korean store owners acted like real Americans and stood their ground. Lots of other business got looted/burned.

No

there is no need to, they need to rebuild their shit, other countrys should only help with money or suplies, but just that.

North Koreans are always welcome in Africa.

Americans are selfish ass mother fuckers so 90% of them say no.

Is take a robot over a possible trap

No

North Korea actually has friendly relations with most African countries. They even built this statue for Senegal

No, they would eat my dogs.

It's kind of strange how we react to our leaders so differently.

>Kim: I have a button on my desk (not literally) and I'm not afraid to use it if need be
>Incessant praise from North Koreans
>Trump: I have a button on my desk (not literally) and I'm not afraid to use it if need be
>Incessant scorning and screeching from American liberals
Maybe it's because there's a lot of propagandist stuff going on in NK, maybe it's because Kim has all of his protestors murdered, but I've found this rather interesting lately.

Ss long as they get worm treatment first

preferably no, but mostly because they could very well be as bad as the 'refugees' from the middle east and africa: entitled and unappreciative.

>implying Trump would leave behind refugees

no we have enough commies

Definitely would be better than Sudanese immigrants we're getting currently

Instead of niggers and muslims, yes.

send them all to Madagascar except for a few elites.
we will only take clay for sure