PLANES DON'T FUCKING DISAPPEAR

PLANES DON'T FUCKING DISAPPEAR

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.fox23.com/news/plane-disappears-after-taking-off-from-oklahoma-city/675612395?__twitter_impression=true
flightaware.com/live/flight/N325JK
youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
cirrusaircraft.com/aircraft/sr22/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Planes disappear all the time. Go to sleep.

There goes the safety record

Trump curse goes both ways

I once saw a potatoe that looked just like the pope.

The person investigating uranium one was going to file a lawsuit in Texas tomorrow. I wonder if this is related.

>a small plane and it's crew
>a small plane

nothing will happen.

And of course an autist with Skywarn as his picture retweeted it. Skywennies are weird.

please be muslim

They just couldn't help themselves. They honestly think that one plane crash same day as Trumps tweet will make people say "Haha fuck Drumpf!" rather than "That's pretty odd, is there someone who wants to make Trump look bad and has the ability to down planes?"

They disappeared, they don't exist and thus can't be counted

But the way you want to go will have a wall in the way.

>safest year in aviation history

Not on my watch blumpf

Small planes crash all the time, mainly because a lot of small plane pilots are incompetent and make absurd mistakes which result in death. It's not a happening unless it's a large passenger plane.

>breaking911

Maybe they all got raptured and we've been... left below
I'm shitting bricks now.

>inb4 the plane was filled with billionaires

>KPRC 2 Houston

Verified account

@KPRC2
14m14 minutes ago
More
Possible plane crash prompts US Coast Guard to search Gulf of Mexico #KPRC2

Once is a coin incidence...

On vacation, Dan?

Bane?

HAPPENING BUMP

Many sealed indictments in North Texas

Maybe it got shot down by a Russian Buk rocket.

I can confirm
I am okay and have survived the plane crash as I was never on the plane to begin with.
I was watching telly. It was rubbish.

Tail number N325JK

It's a single prop Cessna.

Nothing to see here.

Bane?

please be harrison ford

That's the official story and in four months when no one gives a fart anymore someone will trace the origin and proof of the story back to this post.
You shouldn't give them chances like this, you know what they are like. Fucking arse turd shart lords with no dicks.

THIS. Tired of his smug shit.

sauce?

amp.fox23.com/news/plane-disappears-after-taking-off-from-oklahoma-city/675612395?__twitter_impression=true

It clearly is a Harrison related event. Chewy's fucking senile and used the co pilot controls to attempt a 3 manoeuvre parking attempt. Wiped the fuck out. Oh well - Shart Wars has been mostly terrible since those fucking stupid Yorkshire terriers muppets with spears twated the Empire in Return Of The Jedi
No loss.
He's with Princess Diane in heaven now playing harps and 3D chess.

>5 people
Too few to care about.

Most likely hypoxia leading to loss of consciousness, sad

flightaware.com/live/flight/N325JK

if they crash they do

Yes.

We shouldn't be talking where the airplane is, but what year it's in.

>small plane
of course it fucking crashed they crash all the time my dumb as shit half-japanese ex-girlfriend's dad taught her to fucking fly a plane and she was always asking to take me out in this fucking single engine piece of shit and i always told her to shut the fuck up.

I care
I'll sell you a wristband if you like?
If it's any consolation just imagine the looks on their faces as they plummeted out of control at hundreds of miles an hour towards the floor.
Cheered me up no end:)

they were probably unconscious dumbass

I know. I told her to fuck off with it too. Banged he'd rotten in the back seat though. Of the plane as well.

>he'd
*her

It's probably the Bermuda triangle or something

She howled

Around steel beams they do.

MH370 did.

Planes disappear all the time, it’s part of the risks you take when flying.

why the fuck would they all run out of oxygen?

Definitely won’t respond to Skyking.

there can be no accidents or deaths if the plane is never found

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED YOU SHITLORDS ARE CALLING THE PLANE LOST, HAVE YOU EVEN BOTHERED TO ASK IT WHETHER OR NOT IT CHOOSES TO IDENTIFY AS FOUND?!

ITS 2018 WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Bane??

It's AWOL.

holy shit..

who runs breaking 911?
because they're playing you

MH370 was found in ukraine a few months later.

theyre escaping trumps GRASP.

>who is it tho

GUYS?

non of you autists are jacking off about chemtrails?

Hmmmmmm...

>Wristband
Patrician tier.

I only wear Ribbons for causes. I wear this one to commemorate the Russian occupation of Estonia and if enough Russians see me wearing it, I bet they will give Estonia its freedom back.

FREE ESTONIA NOW!

And don't forget of the Bridgewater executive who died in a plane crash in Costa Rica recently

Fug

Andy

That's the beauty of it. Everyone is so rabid and frothing at the mouth for a chance to prove Trump wrong, there will be evidence t get to the bottom of this, unlike the Malaysian flight.

They said it was a Cirrus SR 22. Seriously though, what the fuck is up with Cirrus pilots always crashing the damn things.

Cirrus Design planes all have a parachute in them, and I know they work as we have had them come in for repair after the chute was used.

look at the flight path, all them niggas got shanked, and someone made it out

Is the Australian one also connected?

see

Dude, are we going to catch them celebrating a plane crash just out of spite for Trump? Is this really a gift that Kek will bestow us?

>PLANES DON'T FUCKING DISAPPEAR
duckduckgo "Alaska Triangle"

Plane could have been on auto-pilot and gained enough altitude that the pilot became unconscious due to hypoxia.
FAR 91.211 that deals with Supplemental Oxygen requirements for an aircraft with unpressurized cabin says, "No person may operate a civil aircraft of U.S. registry (3) At cabin pressure altitudes above 15,000 feet (MSL) unless each occupant of aircraft is provided with supplemental oxygen." (2) also states that required flight crew members have to use supplemental oxygen above 14,000 feet (MSL)

>Cirrus """"pilots"""
Wow it's fucking nothing they do dumb shit like this all the fucking time.

you're right

Oh, wait, are we talking about a featherlight or cessna or something?

Payne Stewart 2: Depressurization Boogaloo

flight user here. when a plane disappears from radar there is a 99.9% chance that the FTS - flight termination system has activated.

underrated

The hell is a flight termination system. Are you trying to meme us?

helluva year.

Too soon

>{Audible Chortle}

its a fucking cirrus doctor killer

rip in piece

youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

>oxygen system fails at an altitude where it is needed
>pilot passes out
>plane keeps going until it runs out of fuel

Guiz, what if it was that okie state senator pedo making a run for it, faking a fuel exhastion crash, and then bailing out to a waiting boat that takes em to mexico.

He not hold short?

Doubt it has an oxygen system installed since the max operating altitude is at 17,500 ft.

cirrusaircraft.com/aircraft/sr22/

You sure? He filed for 19,000

Beets me what happened

>Bermuda Triangle

DAMN IT....the BERMUDA TRIANGLE STRIKES AGAIN!

NEVER cross that part of the water......ever.

Also found out it has a HYPOXIA CHECK AND AUTOMATED DESCENT MODE
"Never before have avionics integrated your well-being. If key strokes haven’t been made for a certain time dependent on altitude the avionics will ask, “Are you alert?”. If there is no acknowledgement after a few different messages the aircraft will automatically descend to a lower altitude."

>19,000
>without oxygen

Better hope the hypoxia check on the autopilot works

Looked up the registration and it's a SR-22T (turbo) so higher ceiling

No, I'm not sure at all. Just posting what I have learned from reading some articles.