Hayate no Gotoku- Final 3 days

After more a decade of waiting. It's finally gonna end with the right girl.

Isn't he fucking dream in and out of realities, such a cop out finale.

Literally why am I alive when I can't be Hina's boyfriend?

After being stalled for 200 chapters, people stopped caring and check in who won once in a while.

Glad I dropped this shit. Hina worst girl.

Who cares about the girl? The best possible result is that this shit is finally ending.

At this point, the winner is going to be the only girl who doesn't come to terms with her feelings and gracefully gets out of the race. Hina is going to lose hard, again.

Rate it's going, Izumi or Maria are the only ones who still have a chance.

There are going to be at least 5 different winners because only one poor girl is going to end up stuck with that faggot.

likeliest outcomes
1. Hayate alone
2. Hayate chases after wherever Maria is and hopes she likes him.
3. Hayate decides what the hell, I guess I do love Nagi.

open end no girl well win
hata know what well happen if nagi win

Ruka will win.

That's the only way

If Athena somehow wins, will it be a first time an ex-gf won?

Izumi gonna make it

Does the last episode has more pages? I don't expect a good ending, but if it doesn't have more pages, there's no time even for a epilogue or some kind of closure.

aka, the biggest fapbait of the series, as well as being Hata's pet (favorite). Seriously though, most of the characters in this series are joke. They are some incompetents trashes .

Is this thing still going on? It's a shame what they did with the anime, so many adaptations that basically tell the same thing and they don't even cover the good parts of the series.

all the female characters in this manga are literally the carbon copies of all the waifus cliches and gags. Of course they are all terrible, not just her.

Fuck off

Soon

>asshole hair

ew.

Hamster still manage to be the very best until the end.
>gather her courage to confess despite being very shy
>not giving up but without being annoying/pushy
>poor but will help others
>found out her friend is in love with the same guy and still support that friend

So proud that Hamster is my favorite girl

No I remember some small time manga where the dude got back with his ex

It was always this easy but she chose the party.

You're forgetting Sakuya.

Golden Time had the girlfriend win right?

the ex lost

More like other girl was too retarded about her own feelings and was barely even a believable competitor.

I swear, the author can't write a credible romantic scenario to save herself.

Just like every girl that isn't Nagi?

>566 spoilers: Hayate wakes Nagi up from the dream, saves her.
>567 spoilers: Nagi saves Hayate from the RG collapsing by shouting his name & gives Hisui the inheritance.

Nagi end 99% confirmed.

You try and shave your asshole. Not as easy as it looks.

Probably the most well developed character from this entire series. Although Hinagiku and A-tan are leagues above her being more interesting, and Izumi is pure cuteness. Hamster manages to be the most humanising aspect of his shitty series when everything else was lost in the plot, and jokes were misses instead of hits.

>Hinagiku
>interesting
What

Girls with asshole hair are super cute. They are aware of it and probably are very embarrassed about it but are so horny that they don't mind showing you.

I'm still upset that Ruka didn't show up again after she confessed and lost, apart from that one cameo.

Hayate:i I really hope... you feel the same way about me

We know all the girls have romantic feeling for him EXCEPT for Maria
She is alone or her feelings are not 100% romantic for Hayate

If hayate with romantic feelings for Nagi
Why not confess it as easily as with Ayumu
She tells him that she is in love with him
And he replies that he is in love with her because it is the most important person for him
Hamster is shocking because it's simple
Ayumu: Eh,,was it relly this simple?IT'S THIS EASY,
So if it's that simple why not do and say the same thing for Nagi
He knows Nagi's feelings towards him and
If she was the most important person
Then he would have reacted as with Hamster but but Hayate does not react the same way
We can then conclude that there is a problem and that Nagi is not the one that is important in its reality
on this dream ayumu is the most important person
He answers his feelings confession
and In reality Nagi is must be his most important person but no confession
So Nagi is not the most important person for him...????
nope

Despite he loves a lot but not romantic love

I fucking hate you and the way you write.

Just report and ignore the retard. He actually got banned previously.

Ichigo 100?

Oh fuck right.
Tfw its been 10 years since I read that.

Goddammit, this pisses me off
She had no fucking reason for "breaking up" with him
It's clear that Hayate only truly loves her

Who the fuck even takes that Kansai girl seriously?

Wait so Nagi gonna be managing her apartments on her own?

There's still Klaus and Tama.

Along with the ghost priest and black cat with scar right?

or Isumi as well. She is an utter joke at this point as well. Biggest failure in this series, ever.

man, that was the manga that started the traditions of perpetual shitstorms in this type of manga.

I miss Tama. There I was hoping that Tama will turn up to help Nagi/ Hayate or something.

Ayumu is a girl who already knew that Hayate was in love with Maria since chapter 140 and chapter 484
A girl always feels kind of thing she was jealous of Maria
Especially if it concerns the man that she likes
But she continued to lie to herself

Judging by the scen chapter 239
when Hayate remembers everyone, Maria got the biggest panel, so it would look like she's the most important of the girls to him after A-tan
Hayate admitted that he was in love A-tan
Atan has to give up because she knows that he is no longer in love with her
Which comes in second ????
It is MARIA the most important person after A-tan

Final chapter's spoilers should come out around Sunday.
Are you ready for the shitstorm?

Nobody is going to win. Not even Hata because Ad Astra Per Aspera will flop after this shitfest.

Hinu > Maria >> other shit

Didn't it flop already?

Saki best girl.

>Atan has to give up because she knows that he is no longer in love with her
Bullshit writing

No year is Hina's year. The fat old men doujins are canon.

H-I-N-A HINAGIKU HAI HAI

pretty much. Even if this is ongoing, this is just a generic manga at best, nothing special.

Face it: Nagi is the main heroine. She can't not win, even if it will come across as asspull.

luckily for her, she is with a character that at least has some kind of closure. Other characters...not so much.

Every now and then I reread Chapter 142 because her confession was the best.

Izumi best girl

That's Hata. The best writing he can possibly get is a cliche, and the remaining manga is pretty much a pile of steaming dog turd.

I read Ichigo100% on a dialup, I had to open the next two pages so it could load in time for when I finished reading the current page, it took me whole nights to read just a couple volumes.

On the other side, I used to enjoy reading more and I was able to notice little details in the script and the art more, instead of now that I just open a reader that lets me load all pages and speedread.

delet

Source

user

Kaichou Ganbatte! 2

Come on Hina, you know some people love that flat chest of yours.

I haven't caught up since Athena, so Nagi route is really kill? I don't even remember if she still even was in the running during Athena arc.

See this is /ourgirl/ and deserves happiness with Hayate.

Nagi has never ever been in the running

The winner will be her sister

What are the odds Hina and Hamster end up together?

>Izumi

You know what, I'd be okay with this.

>Then the author makes a spin-off sequel

But, really, is Hina really going to win?

Izumi is best girl, so it'd be perfect

I really dislike Hina so I hope she doesn't win.

I don't even read this shit anymore. I just want to know who he gets with already. I don't understand why this comic just couldn't be about a combat butler rather than making unfunny jokes and references all the time.

If I was better at writing Japanese I would as the mangaka where did he go wrong in life?

It was a gag series literally from episode one. This is basically like someone who doesn't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches eating one, every week, for like 10 years, and complaining it's not a sub.

>Hina won't win
>Maria won't win
>Hamster won't win
>Nagi will probably "win" by default

I'm glad I stopped paying attention to this series after the end of the JC Staff season

>Nagi will probably "win" by default