Right Wing Dating Sites

Is whitedate.net the only one? Anyone have experience with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTAFpQhaspY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what kinda chick signs up for that?

It's probably full of 1488 traps

fuck this shit world desu
they completely ruined r9k and now this

Another jew site that demands money from lonely people.

It’s called church or a bar. Totally different...or not. Still, you’ll find white women.

Ask a 27 yr old canuck that’s married, having two kids and the third coming this spring, anything at all.

And no, my wife is not asian or black - she’s canadian/finnish.

Living in ON.

Stop marrying our White women, you fucking chink

>It's probably full of 1488 traps

>fuck this shit world desu

What the fuck is a 14/88 trap.

From what I've seen it's just regular white girls with more right wing/traditional views.

3 kids, white wife. Good job, man!

I agree, church is a great place, too.

Date with asian girl like all normal white dudes

Im white you shithead. Fucking quebecois...

>Quebecois
gg leaf

Is this for real?

strive for seven children. keep the bloodline going.

every tier is listed as free, you fag.

>based

>european dating site
please let me in, i am 87%

The website is broken. I get notifications that people are messaging me, but there are no messages in my inbox. Probably some sort of doxnet, or a joke.

I really, really hope not.

faggot

it looks like this is the case. It's a honeypot. The website programming is shit, and broken. I can't see messages that I'm supposedly getting. I even got a notification that I messaged myself once. Really shoddy workmanship. It actually enrages me that (((they))) would do something like this. Well the joke is on them, I"m wealthy enough to never have to have a job, so they can't do shit to me. Time to press some more bullets to calm my mind.

YOU'RE ON ONE NOW GET TO BREEDING AND START YOUR ETHNOSTATE

I think it means you've given all the information to the FBI they needed...

there was this catholic website seemed to be pretty decent,but i never messaged any girls because none where near me.

They already had all that info when I tried to order 100 lbs of 99.99% pure KNO3 from you guys 5 years ago.

>you guys
uh, I mean USA

get it from Kazakhstan for cheap my dude

haha, homemade fireworks are fun. I once made a miniature multistage rocket made from cardboard. It exploded in the air at peak altitude just as planned.

Alt email address and a fake name?

That's all I had to give.

let me know when you start getting notifications that you are messaging yourself.
It's a fake website man. Pretty much guaranteed.

That's all they needed.
A hit team has already been dispatched to your location.
Kiss your ass goodbye

>literally fucking no one in Montreal
ok, deleting account, wasted 10 minutes of my life

LMAO

I got 1 message in 2 months, from what I hope is a real female in my obscure area, and her profile is older than mine. So *hopefully* no honeypot. Although, all I'm guilty of is wanting to meet a white woman..

am ded now, thanks

Indeed, two sons min.

>wanting to meet a white woman..
I'm pretty sure that makes you a Nazi.

oh fug :DDDDDDDDD

cia honeypot

They can never kill what is already dead inside.
youtube.com/watch?v=zTAFpQhaspY

OP Are you seriously that stupid to go onto a political dating site.

Well I guess I am. But whatever, at least I have someone breathing down my neck now. It sure beats getting banned from POF for the 20th time.

>banned from POF for the 20th time.

What?, why?

>canadian/finnish.

Might as well said she was an orangutan.

because the likelihood of me getting responses by being a complete asshole is hundreds of times higher than being nice. I need my (you)s.
Those bitches never reply to me... unless....

>not asian
>finnish

wat dud he man by fis?

This is so fucking gay

>And no, my wife is not asian or black - she’s canadian/finnish.
Wew, be grateful you aren't American, or people here would be breaking out the Amerimutt images.

... yea, it's pretty cringeworthy. Don't bother, it's just a scamsite, or a honeypot. Good thing I'm an extremely rich unemployed, untouchable nobody. I also do not use internet banking.

Who needs internet banking when you can fit all your possessions in a backpack, amirite?

That's one way to see things.

I take that as a compliment!

It's a fake broken website, don't bother.

I too have an addiction of BTFO out of thots on dating sites

Nazi gayboy trannys

It's said this is the rarest trap of them all, but legends say it's well worth the hunt...

Haha wtf.. Looks fun.

It is. Remaking your account a dozen times is not so great though. Even so, it's the only way I get replies from these stuck up whores.

You know, for a leaf, you're not half bad.