It’s happening

It’s happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkqncRuhKYU
youtube.com/watch?v=OrJQw9u4U_w
bigleaguepolitics.com/james-comeys-brother-works-law-firm-clinton-foundations-taxes/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/8/james-comey-leaked-his-own-memos-contradict-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=YkqncRuhKYU

Thread theme.

Fuck off back to Infowares with your goddamn e celebs

Anybody else feeling sleepy all of a sudden

COMEY ABOUT TO BE BTFO.

FALSE PRETENSE FOR FISA WARRANT.

Bump. These shill waves always come with some counter attack to a major happening. What is going on?

Shit is hitting the fan, big time. The happening we have all been waiting for so patiently.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrJQw9u4U_w

Throw this on to get in the mood.

Bump

>JpwsG0CK
So close

Checked
>This is the FINAL COUNTDOWN...

Nobody cares about the congressional investigations. I'm waiting on Mueller to finish up. Should be done by Monday's fake news awards.

>Yfw Trump announces fake news award to Mueller

Nice trips btw

I do but that’s because it’s 4 in the blessed ay em for me.

G’night and may the habbenings be fruitful.

No. Trump isn't announcing the Fake News award to Mueller.

Trump is handing the awards for the news because they knew that Mueller wasn't investigating Trump. He was investigating our corrupt zionist occupied government.

Probably your first and finest get of all time, shill...

Finally, the death blow to the muh russia conspiracy nears.

Will libTURDs go back to muh tax returns?

I'm not a shill. Mueller is /ourguy/

Sorry I failed to read the entire thread. I guess numbers really don't lie..

Mueller is /Trumpsguy/ and Trump is /Israelsguy/ therefore Meuller is a kike shill.
You don't belong here, kys

Witnessed

Hoping the interrogations go really well

Trump is not Israel's guy. You guys are on overtime today. The Bannon news must have really upset you kikes.

The storm has arrived!

You have to remember that we are like Howard stern in the 90s: tons of people tune in because they hate us.

They don't run off to their cucksheds to discuss new facts and things that go against their narrative so they stay here and spam the board out of frustration with doublethink. Remember that a modern liberal refuses to be wrong to the point where speaking openly about topics is tantamount to treason on most "popular" forums. Plebbit is the perfect example of this. Can't spin it 100% in your favor? Didn't happen and will not be discussed.

Its like communists sneaking off to the American embassy to vent about politics.

I would be hopeful but
>(((rosenstein)))
how can this possibly go well

Bump

Isnt nunes about to be indicted?

Hes just grand standing, drawing attention to himself for purposes of promotion at this point. Mueller has nothing on Trunp. There was no collusion and Mueller has actually discredited himself.

Comey was an embedded ally of the Clintons. He needed to be fired and should have been killed

Stay bundled

>Isnt nunes about to be indicted?

Are you completely fucktarded??

Witnessed.

Is hillary going to jail?

No. She will kill herself.

I’m perfectly OK with either outcome

When I saw the Clinton house was on fire today, I legitimately wished they were burning alive. Does that make me bad? No? OK then

It makes you good.

the shilling is off the charts today.

on a thread about the Bannon/DJT kerfuffle i saw blatant kikery in extremis. kikes kiking back and forth, hoping it would set of a shit fest among legit autists.
>limited success
user is so tempted to step into the fray.
but, senpai, user is older now.
i'm inclined to bet on DJT; for i know a few things about him.
DJT is many things, one of which is a showman.
and people can believe what they will, but the guy's actually got a heart. i have every reason to suspect that he waited till after the holidays to stir the storm into action because, villains tough they are, why needlessly spoil Christmas (or channuka)? as was said, i think DJT has a soft-spot.
as regards this stuff with Bannon, user is going to -- at least for a while -- reserve judgement.
perhaps a message is being sent.
perhaps it's totally legit and everything is just as it seems on the surface.
>user doubts it

i'm am starting to think that, yes, Mueller may be /our/guy. maybe Comey's gonna win over some anons in the very near (that's a stretch, just hope it's true). that this investigation may just yield the kind of justice this nation has needed for decades. whatever the case, i'm certain that DJT is on VERY solid footing politically. i think we should pay careful attention to the substance of his actions in the coming months (and years), while at the same time trying to look past the veneer of theatrics.

i'm going to take my time and observe.
user suspects that DJT may just be giving the tacit go-ahead.
that /we/ start establishing the case against (((them))) in anticipation of the economic earthquake to come; but he can't publicly back us, he's gonna drag the jews over the grenade with him; and furthermore decide what we want the future United States to comprise culturally, socially and ethnically.

user thinks he is right on all counts.
time will tell.
one thing is for certain; we're very soon going to know whether or not Sup Forums bet on the right horse.

>if i say it enough times it will become true

>hello fellow pol users like you i used to be a yuge trump supporter but now that he has done this one thing im done trump is obviously a jew plant and you disgusting facis- fellow pol users should be very very mad about this claim that i am making without any proof to back it up i mean trump has jewish friends 1000% confirmed shlomo btw even though he's doing what he said he would do in his campaign he did not nuke israel or say that the jewish race is bad so therefore he is 100% not ourguy we obviously 100% voted for trump so he would start a mew holocost so FuCk OFf trump shill you guys BTFO hahaha blumff

Plot twist: Vince McMahon rubbed off on Trump and Bannon, they decided to make a huge fucking smack down so the media would circle jerk each other while the finishing touches on the prosecutions begin

Fags beating up on Sup Forums instead of the substance of the news all day tells us exactly what they are thinking. They know they're fucked.

Comey is as crooked as they come.

Someone forced his hand on Weiner’s laptop.

Oh my, you are right. Every single time. Can't wait to see what goes down.

leafs have been on a roll lately.
you boys come to life in the dead of winter.

post yfw Mueller announces the fake news awards

You see how hard the shills are out today? They know its a sinking ship, doubling down is all they know how to do, they're in to deep and they are more desperate than you or I could ever imagine.

Do not waver Sup Forums, this is our year. This is the year we strike them down to the very depths of hell for the misery they tried to bring in 2017.

no they don't get an easy way out

Trump is going to get nailed for money laundering with his kike friends. Shit is going down in the White house right now. Jews vs Gentiles. Trump is obviously with the Jews.

lol

i don't think he is.
there are certain protocols in the federal bureaucracy (bureaucracy is how the thing literally works). he can, in his position, object, resign or carry out an order.
if we're talking, say, about U1. what's he going to do beyond object or offer his opinion if it's solicited? unilaterally initiate an investigation?
he's career FBI and a trained lawyer AND an appointment-level federal employee.
he could expose himself to prosecution for obstructing a federal order. the judgement of illegality on a given matter is not his to make.

the clearest sign that comey may be a good guy is the wavering on hillary's emails in october...remember the colbert "YEE CLEP NEEEEWWWWW! DEEMMITT".

he had to make sure all his ducks were in a row. the way things work, he had to limit the scope of his inquiry within the tightest of parameters. most anons think the law is about right or wrong. fuck no. it's about technicalities. had he made a ruling that exceeded the scope of his inquiry, he'd have himself broken the law.

moreover, he knows that he was dealing with a deadly criminal cabal. when all the facts come out, i do believe comey will not only be vindicated but honored.

we'll see.
time will tell.
i promise Sup Forums i'll openly apologize if user is wrong.
user does know one thing for certain:
many surprises coming in 2018

Good Goy Trump is going down

Comey threatened to resign as deputy AG under Bush.

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about.

And Madonna was gonna suck everyone's dick who voted for Hillary.

um, that expressly supports the argument i was making.
in his opinion it was against the law. he was willing to give up his career over an objection to what he felt were obvious abrogations of federal statutes. he also knew he was being used to give ashcroft cover.
unless, that is, you think warrentless wiretapping is a good thing.
that also supports the case for Mueller possibly being one of the good guys, too.

please help me understand what i'm missing.

It was more of self preservation rather than constitutionality.

Sure buddy.

He did it to protect his own ass and his buddies, not the constitution.

i just read the headline again.
you're focused on the 'foreign terrorist' part.
that wasn't the crux of his objection.
this was all part of an NSA plan at the time.
general hayden was DNI.
many of the top brass objected to the plan.
gonzales was AG...behaved like a mafia capo.
anyway, the operation was called Noble Wind or something like that.
it was a full-spectrum sweep of all communications...everything...every text, call, email, smoke-signal -- you name it.
it recorded everything -- every single citizen's every communication.
an astonishing violation of the Constitution's core tenants.
so, yeah, Comey stuck his neck out back then.

his reputation was always that he wasn't very political but was very by the book. perfect proxy for pure political hacks to use. hacks know that men of honor will carry out their oaths...and they manipulate them for it.
men of honor wait for justice to have her day.

it may be near.
let's all pray that it is.
the level of pure evil was appalling.

i know i have.
have you made to set things right in this country?
what risks have you taken?

you're a punk kid.
you need to shut the fuck up and show some goddam respect.

Why do you think he stuck his neck out?

Because the people he covers for we’re going to be compromised.

whur dem nunes memes at?

This whole thread is cringe af

schlomo say whhaaaat?

It's all the Trump sycophants from reddit

Risks?

You’re a piece of shit covering for your slave master.

You don’t have respect for yourself, much less the constitution.

>big mac
I love Trump, but man talk about plebeian taste

>mueller is /ourguy/
whew lad

>explain how each and every person in this infographic is involved and say that again
>never say that again

choose one

McCabe wasn't above Preistap or Strzok because he recused himself before Trump was elected.

Comey was in on the plan to get fired in order to fire a special prosecutor. Comey said in his testimony in front of the intel committee that "this wasn't a hill worth dying on". Comey has been tweeting about justice and nuremberg and posting /comfy/ pics from his home and other places.

Mueller was complicit in covering up 9/11 among other things because he was forced to. Either that or him and his family die. Trump offered him a choice. A pardon or prison. If he became the special prosecutor to drain the swamp he would be pardoned.

There you go.

ITS HABBENIN
T
S

H
A
B
B
E
N
I
N

>James Comey’s Brother Works For The Law Firm That Does The Clinton Foundation’s Taxes

bigleaguepolitics.com/james-comeys-brother-works-law-firm-clinton-foundations-taxes/

>"I'm sure the leftist msm will cover this"

Have my energy!

It will happen...when the weather cools

Checked.

Hi, i'm Devin Nunes

Comey should jump off a bridge.

He’s a pathetic human being and a embarrassment to the country. His Twitter is SJW nonsense on par with millennial women.

something is finally being done about all the corruption not only in the US but around the world to. time to get comfy.

Uhhh you don't get to bring friends

Checked.
Steady as she goes.

Rule of thumb is that /pol is always right no matter what.

this.
but *hire (not fire)

>Mueller
I think he was forced to.
his reputation was peerless
again, perfect cover/proxy for political thugs

all anons should notice how we haven't heard squat from the bushes, clintons (except chelsea tweeting to the church of satan) nor obamas. even lindsey graham has been distancing himself from his husband, john mccain.

>comey's brother working for the clinton foundation is troubling. though that may be a maximum leverage situation.

this is gettin good, anons.

Big Mistake Bannon

so whats this mean

i have a six month old cat.
his name is pepe.
user tells normies that he's named for pepe lepew.
>cause he's a nigger

Sup Forums is always right.
>have a (You) and a rare pepe image related

What kinda backwards news site have you been reading? Nunes isn’t under any form of investigation, HE IS AN INVESTIGATOR

Oh lawd my best digits!

>Comey was in on the plan to get fired

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about user

Comey Leaks Own Memos ---> To Spur Special Counsel

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/8/james-comey-leaked-his-own-memos-contradict-trump/

Isn't Nunes the guy that had to step off the house investigation because he was caught with Trump's cum on his lips?

AND TRUMP LITERALLY SAID DURING THE DEBATES HE WOULD APPOINT A SPECIAL COUNSEL.

WHAT BETTER FOG OF WAR THAN TO TRICK EVERYONE INTO THINKING MUELLER WAS INVESTIGATING HIM.

its all a show dude, make no mistake, bannon is still on the side of the light.

Jesus Christ...Who the fuck told you about this place? Was it Thernobitch?

fucking exactly, the fact that trump literally needed to do this to actually drain the swamp is terrifying, shows just how fucked everything is.

this talking point is too obvious try something else. you cant though because that's how far you are stretching your shitty shill narrative about nunes
he was removed temporarily in order to wait for the ethics committee to clear him of any wrong doing. he was exonerated. for comparison, faggot lord Trudeau isn't even good enough to pass an ethics committee - he was recently found guilty

>"trick everyone into thinking" mueller was investigating him

>disinfo
>shill
>ignorant

choose one

>trump associates are criminally charged
>tony podesta merely has to "step down" from his lobbying buisness

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about user

Shut up fag

If you look really carefully, a lot of high-profile people have died in suicides or accidents in the past month. This is to save the dignity for their families and was by their own choice.

I'd give 1-to-10 odds this is what Hillary chooses but I'd give 1-to-100 odds against her doing something stupid instead because that's who she is.

Can you name them?

10 Jews die in a plane crash in Costa Rica. Trump comes out next day and says how there haven't been any plane crashes :)

Fucking lurk more

what is virtue signaling?

Bullshit. Plane crash is faking their deaths