Sono Mono. Nochi ni

>Wazu was an ordinary townsman who shut himself off in "Mountain" because of some course of event. After 2 years he decided to come down from the mountain to meet with people. But there are various misunderstanding about the "Mountain" which he shut himself off. And then he meet with the poeple repeatedly. After that..
NTR
T
R
Another WN/LN adapted to manga. Now it's a pathetic schmuck for a protagonist that lost his chance from another generic schmuck. That's why he went into the "mountain".

Other urls found in this thread:

thebeijinger.com/blog/2017/04/05/us-man-credits-chinese-web-novels-curing-his-addiction-drugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did I also mention NTR?

Tanaka also got a manga adaption. They're going all out aren't they?

is

the

YEAR

OF

NTR

Cute elf

Problem was that the art was shit as well as the ending for the WN.

Tanaka is anti-Abe

How?
Dodge a bullet here, I almost tried to read it.

What's wrong about NTR?

I'm only interested in that elf, tell me more about her.

The writing for this is embarrassingly bad, worse than that one isekai where a guy cucks heroes because he wants to fuck the orc queen

>Childhood friend is forced to go with the hero
>Comes back riding his cock so MC runs away to the mountains
>Thought all the monsters were weak, but actually its just that he was too stronk!
>Turns out the goddess felt bad for him, so she made him fucking Saitama

>Well after that he goes to the forest for 2 years and become OP, on the way back he will help a some elves and he will fall in love with one of them, he stayed together with them for some time finally he decided to confess but she turned him down and he started again running and crying for days like a little b*tch. After that the story goes like any others harem Japanese novel saving girls and they fall for him while still thinking about his childhood friend he even meet the elve girl for second time and she wanted to be with him of course our MC can't No.

Well at least it isn't isekai. That's a good start.

he literally cucks himself over and over.

Yes, I read this summary. The story seems to be about a guy that hears a lot of no's from girls he likes.

>He doesn't know

Sounds interesting to me, if the MC changes after that much rejection even better. I know that its a pipe dream though but i will pick this up.

Half the time it is simply a misunderstanding where because of his trauma he thinks noone loves him so he runs away before they can say yes or no.

This is only tangentially related, but I think it's amusing nontheless. Polite sage for being not entirely on topic.

thebeijinger.com/blog/2017/04/05/us-man-credits-chinese-web-novels-curing-his-addiction-drugs

>"Previously, all I'd think about after goinghome is doing drugs. Now, all my thoughtshave to do with Chinese novels." Cazadhas readsome 15 web series over three different websites like WuxiaWorld.com, and has no regrets.
>"Even though they are just as addictive asdrugs, online Chinese novels won't harmyour health."
Cazad's success with sobriety has been attributed by Chinese news media as proof of the positive influence of Chinese culture. Sohu said, "Chinese online novels are the first shotmade by any culture worldwide to stop drugaddiction," while NetEase went so far as to say: "Chinese online novels have a bigger impact thandrugs."
>As much as Cazad's story has captured the imaginations of many Chinese in the weeks since the news was published, some people aren't surprised.
>Shao Yanjun, an associate professor with the Chinese Department at Peking University, said Chinese web novel have become the "soft power for China" that has a "cultural charm."

No.
The MC is more like the one in DanMachi.

He's a young boy who because of a misunderstanding (seeing his childhood girlfriend being hugged by the typical japanese reincarnator ) ran away on his 15th birthday.
He ran into a monster-infested mountain eating poisonus mushrooms and monster meat for several years.
A godess pittied/and later went yandere for him giving him a blessing that lets him survive eating poisonous stuff.
2 years later he's leaving the mountain trying to quit being a shut in.
With his broken grinded abilities he continues to save one damsel in distress after another and continues to run away due to misunderstandings.
The chicks and godesses whose favours he earns continue to stalk him...

It's pretty funny.

Also Dragon-girl is currently winning.

>if the MC changes after that much rejection even better
It's actually kinda sad to see him change. His confidence is down the drain and you can tell he's already given up trying. after that 2nd girl he confessed to 'dumped' him. Before he used to confess to the girls.

Sounds like the author ripped off Golden Boy.

The MC in that manga runs away to his next job before the woman that fell in love with him, can confess to him because MC has a love trauma as well.

It isn't an isekai but the dude who cucks him at the start is a japanese reincarnator who introduced disgusting things like soy-sauce to the world.

Seriously? I wish MC would kill him already. Why is he such a beta faggot when he is literally the strongest being in the world, gods excluded?

>The first time the hero tried to prevent MCs childhood friend from attending his birthday. MC misunderstood it as them hooking up and ran away.

>The second time the elf spagettied and was dumb enough to not to take note of what she said sounding like a rejection. He ran.

>The third time cat-shit interfered with the message sent by the ex-hooker girl. He ran again and broed it up with a knight apprentice.

>The fourth time his pet was kidnapped so he didn't even hear the princess confession. But she at least sent her OP-silly butler to assist him. Oh and on the way he meets another Harem-MC with over 100 wives.

>And finally Dragon-girl took his first kiss and was straightforward about marryung him.

>Meanwhile all the other girls are trying to track him down and formed an unoficial harem organisation.

>Also the godesses continue to use his guild card to shitpost on it.

Read my post below.

So it's not NTR at all and OP is retarded.

Actually doesnt he see the hero about to force a kiss on the heroine at the start? You can even see it more clearly with the manga. He runs away before they kiss and the childhood friend has been trying to track him as far as i know.
So the spoiler about her falling for hero was fake?Or she is looking for MC simply because she is worried about him?

The hero isn't the one who introduces that stuff to the world. It is someone Wazu knows though.

Because he's a traumatized teen who despite trying to get over his first girl, gets kicked in the balls emotionally to the point where he just stops trying. He's at the point where even if a girl is straightforward he thinks they are just being nice, or just doing it out of obligation.

He should just destroy all the hero's limbs( and dick) and leave him like that forever.

>Sono Mono. Nochi ni
Apparently the girl is later really falling for the hero guy.

And dropped. Fuck NTR , why cant nips grow some balls ? Is it that hard to punch someone over a girl instead of crying like a little bitch? Didnt get this mad since i heard a few days ago about that retarded german who did nothing but watch and call police while his girlfriend was being raped .

FUCK YOUUUUUU
Nope.

I think you have some mild obsession with ntr, despite claiming to hate it. She just found someone else in life, both were seperated long enough to not make this some kind of cheating issue.

The OP is retarded because he just copy pasted an old missleading sumary.

The MC is literally an emotionally unstable teen who ran away from home.
What do you expect from him?
Also the ''hero'' will get his just desserts.

It's not NTR when there was no relationship to begin with.
You cannot steal what is not there, it's like pirating love.
It's not stealing.

NTR? MC clearly pussied out and ran away like a bitch every time while the Hero constantly pursue childhood friend with dedications.

They were in a relationship though. Even promised to marry each other.

They probably promised to eat each other's poop as kids.

She promised him before she left with the rencarnator dude.

Then MC saw them in a back alley and ran away after misunderstanding.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is there a bigger pain than getting cucked by somone objectively better than you ?

Based goddess. Quietly helped him while he was crying rivers.

First godess deserves to win.

Well Dragon girl is giving her a run for her money tho.

The others are just autistic spregs worse than the MC ever was.

Childhood friend and whore are worst girls and deserve to die.

It seems like it's a universal law for childhood friends to be either a whore, bitch, NTR fodder or not winning

Whore is just dumb but did nothing wrong.

Childhood friend however gave up on trying to find him.
And if it's like that user said and she really does end up with the Jap reincarnator after all that then she really is worst girl.

That being said Chinese Dragon is best girl with Western Dragon-Dad is best bro.

>whore are worst girls and deserve to die
You take that back motherfucker. Tata is an angel.

Aria never gave uo looking for him(though she clearly didn't go to the extent of the other girls.).. But she was already in love with the hero by the time she returned from defeating Maou. She basically felt guilty over her changed feelings and wanted to be upfront with Wazu about it But still, she knew she did wrong..

So who won the harem?Does he get to fuck all girls?

He gets them all with the exception of childhood friend apparently.

During the story he meets another harem protag who has like almost 200 wives who created an organization for him.

>with the exception of childhood friend apparently.
Is this an inverse or a converse of the usual "childhood friends never win"?

Well all i know is that all the girls are fortright with their feelings and created an oficcial harem for him.

The part about the childhood friend actually liking the jap-reincarnator ''hero'' is however something i've heard only in this thread.

This thread made me want to read ''How to kill reincarnators''.
So sad it got discontinued.

Why is childhood friend getting hate for going her own way?

Cause she is a slut .

Because at first she didn't go for the ''hero'' but it was him going after her.
Then she gave up on finding Wazu midway.
And then she went with the ''hero'' for real.

Wazu has it better anyway.
He's on his path to god-hood and has a harem...Allthough only the first godess amongst them deserves to win and doesn't look like she's having a fling (she stalked him for more than 2 years while the others were ready to hop on his dick a few days after meeting him).

She did not even do her best to try to find Wazu. For exemple when she visits guild she was about to ask for help to find Wazu but then doesnt. And this was when MC already came down the mountain.
If she didnt try using her authority from the very start to find him it shows just how much she cares about him, both as childhood friend and as lover/person she clearly stated she wanted to marry.

That's how the WN ended, with childhood friend ending up with the hero. She was married already after the 2 years MC spent on the mountains, I think..

But when I read the chapter where she says sorry and that her feelings changed while crying, I can't help but feel that it was a forced marriage with the hero to increase the kingdom's and church's powers.

At least she doesn't look like madly in love with the hero, and she looks like those pitiful heroines that kill their own emotions over duty.

The chances of the LN ending changing and she ending up on MC's harem should be high

I seriously hope LN changes this shit.
And to me it doesnt look like she did anything to try to find Wazu since she didnt use her authority at all to ask for help . Didnt even put a fucking quest at the guild, NOTHING!

Since she only appeared at the end of the WN and only for 4-5 chapters, I don't really feel THAT sad that she didn't ended up with MC.

Especially because Blood related little sister joins the harem.

BLOOD RELATED!!!
REAL SISTER!!!
INCEST!!!
REAL INCEST!!!