So now we even get ads in the middle of posts

so now we even get ads in the middle of posts

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/849351413293604865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least they know their customers

Would be better on /e/ though, Sup Forums is a DFC place.

True

What the fuck is that suppose to be selling.

>between the spic DBS general and Konosuba
Pretty funny.

the ads itself sum up how this site's doing

It's only Sup Forums too.

I, for one, feel comfortable knowing J-list is still supporting Sup Forums after all this time.

Sup Forums is for cowtits

J-list sells anime style sex toys.

literally who gives a shit

I use the catalog so whatever
the last time I was actively scrolling up and down page 1 I was browsing Sup Forums way back in 07
if it "helps" Hiro's quest for Sup Forums money Im not gonna be bothered by it

Sooner or later he will do something to the catalog too.

>07

I know

the ads is fking hilarious, thou

I have an ad-block program and Sup Forums X set up so I always see a catalog so I never see any ads.

>thicc
>nier automata
>onahole
>hot single waifus in your area

These are suspiciously well targeted to Sup Forums

So what

the obviously post here, see

J-list ads have always been like that. I don't mind them, but the reason I use ad-blocker is because of the other malicious ads.

Thicc is nigger twitter, though. Only shitposters use niggerspeak

wtf I hate J-List now.

wtf I love jlist now?!?

I used to have ad blockers disabled when Moot was in charge, then I put them on again once this chink came out and started flooding this site with those gross feet mushroom and other clickbait shitty ads.
Now that the ads got even more invasive I have less reasons to remove them.

>thicc
>well targeted
Fucking kill yourself, this shit belongs on twitter, facebook, everywhere but here.

>all these peasants without 4chanx
>all these peasants who don't use ublock and adblock together
How do you even fucking browse without 4chanx?

What the fuck, people actually buy from that shitty overpriced site?

Speaking about changes, didn't they purge all the images from/e/ and /h/ from a set date?

Maybe because I used to browse before Sup Forums X was a thing?

Tried it some years ago but I'm just too used to the vanilla Sup Forums.

Same thing with me. But you get used to it. And it's so much fucking better.

>use ublock and adblock together
And you call other people peasants, you pleb?

Just use fucking adblock.
4chanX is shit.

Modern vanilla Sup Forums is not the same as Sup Forums before 4chanX
Stop trying so hard, faggot

4chanX is bloated as fuck now. If it had a lightweight version I'd use it.

>They trusted the slant eyed jew

Lets be honest here, Sup Forums is absolute trash nowadays anyway.

Just look at Sup Forums. Naruto threads don't even get derailed anymore.

And Sup Forums lives to see another day. It's either ads or going to reddit and now that Trump signed into law providers being able to sell your data, it'll be even more lucrative

If only there was some way to turn off the shit you didn't want or something

If I see even one of these ads I'm immediately re-enabling adblock.

It's either non-intrusive ads or no ads

More like J-UST

>Not using the catalog
Didn't even know that this was a thing until I saw the two threads you plebs posted crying about this.

No self-respecting buyfag uses fucking J-list.

So are we advertising 4chanx in here too or what

I used to leave my adblocker off when every ad was either J-list or custom ones from paying anons. Fuck the new ones.

Naruto is a hopeless topic. It's not like there isn't a lot of us who fought it when they started bringing them back. But it still pains me to see them in the catalog.

Why

Guy is cancer.

We need to endure until a new owner.

Jewroshima was a mistake.

At least you can filter them. It only masks the pain.

>not having some form of ad blocker
You get what you deserve.

most of that shit is already on the site or completely useless
>open threads in new tab
just click the middle mouse button

life-like texture ;_;

The real crime is allowing generals of trash like reddit:zero

Why contain it? It isn't the 90s anymore and most anime is hot garbage anyway. And besides the point you were a newfag too and these little shits will never get the same experience you did of watching Sailor Moon on the sly to get panty shots. (Which was pretty jewish with them)

>Why contain it?
Because its cancer. The same people who make the naruto threads on Sup Forums have a general on /vg/. They even advertised their general on reddit.

There is nothing more cancerous than narutards.

4chanX or appchan x?

I think is time to leave, this place is underage and normalfag haven anyways now.

appchan is not being updated anymore so archive links and so on are all broken. I still run it because I don't feel like changing.

Okay I hope a moderator permabans you for with racistic shut there

Fuck u

Are you Canadian?

If you guys remotely care about this site, you need to be active on /qa/. Right now Nazi ponies are actively pushing to get Hiro to create another political board.

twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/849351413293604865

Everyone keeps saying "in the middle of posts" or "between posts", but all I've seen on screenshots so far was "above posts" and "between threads".

>I don't see it with a Sup Forums pass

Like that is an insult you bigot
Fuck off right now

Wow, she even has the Flip Flappers mouth. They went all out on these meme-ads.

Like a moth to a flame.

Leaf confirmed.

It's between threads. The point is scrolling down and getting smacked in the face with "BUY OUR SHIT".

Who gives a fuck if /mlp/ and Sup Forums merge again besides stupid Sup Forums faggots? Fuck off.

A FUCKING LEAF

>merge
They want a full on new board faggot

If this happens you know this will drastically change the fate of Sup Forums. Political activism is what's going to kill this site.

Oh wow, I didn't notice

The more containment boards I can redirect faggots to the better. Anyway I doubt nipjew would want another large board draining bandwidth.

You can easily change the archives by editing the script manually.

Literally copy paste from the Sup Forums x archives.

>containment boards
Containment boards don't exist, they only work if mods do their jobs and that's never going to fucking happen, notice how anytime someone so much as mentions Sup Forums the shitposting floodgates open, another political board would just attract even more newfags who come here not caring about the site and just wanting to shit post their political memes and spill their shit into other boards

The funny thing is, Sup Forums has become so cancerous that Sup Forumses themselves now want to escape from it.

He should just make it and fill in ads in between every single post there.
People who actually use those shitty boards are probably too stupid to use adblock.

Thank you for your contribution

>Political activism is what's going to kill this site.
It already has you can never take back all the newfags Sup Forums has attracted and how it's permanently altered the sites culture with it's mass shitposting. We're stuck with cuck memes and political activism until this ship finally sinks.

Sup Forumsshit is bannable here. Fucking pepe is bannable here. The problem is the majority of Sup Forums these days seem to be newfags to Sup Forums who don't know that there is a report function. I almost never see a shitpost get deleted without me reporting it then seeing it deleted a few minutes later. Fuck you lazy faggots.

I report all the time and shit never gets done, you just happen to be active in hours when mods are

Couldn't we all just die instead?

>6am server time
>mod active hour
Late night Sup Forums has the least mod activity as always but I still see shit deleted even if the time between report and deletion varies.

>J-list sells anime style sex toys.
They also sell pirated knock-offs. Occasionally they get caught at it.

I'll kill myself when Sup Forums dies. I've been on this ship too long to just abandon it. Besides I'm sure I'll have company from all the other anons who do it at the same time.

Thank you, whoever reported me. Now PayPal is threatening to close the account Because I seem to be holding a lottery.
Never have I seen so many ingrates. Not that you have to give me money, just so many people taking HLTV for granted and not even trying to understand a absolutely wacky situation. That whole post was for a loan of sorts and trying to possibly get rid of $500 in merchandise I'd otherwise sell for a pittance to someone who doesn't care. Oh well.
Anyway, here is my address again. If you want the PayPal one, you'll have to have to figure it out or find me online.
Remember, this is DONATING. You will recieve NOTHING from me. Other than a smile from me. Zilch, zero.

>Political activism is what's going to kill this site.

The second a Sup Forumsfag or /r9k/fag goes mental and shoots up a school or Mosque and it's directly linked to Sup Forums, I don't think this site is going to survive. Hiro will probably just think it's too much trouble to run the site.

In terms of quality Sup Forums is already killing the site. Sup Forums is filled with Sup Forumsshit, Sup Forums is filled with Sup Forumsshit, Sup Forums is filled with Sup Forumsshit, /his/ is filled with Sup Forumsshit.

The worst part about it as well, is they're just anti-intellectual morons so you can't even have anything resembling a good political or social discussion.

We've already had that and the site is still up, newfag.

There has been no major attacks directly linked to Sup Forums.

But its love

I disabled adblock to support the owner of this site and advise you to do the same.

I can tell that you're a leaf from this post.

/r9k/ has already shot up a school and Sup Forums had a murderer post pics of the victim and nothing fucking happened.

You guys are OK, don't go to Sup Forums tomorrow.

But of course Hir-... I mean, user. Of course.

Does the phrase "some of you guys are alright" not ring any bells? Of course not, you're a dumb newfag.

>Relatively recent shit
>Calling other people newfag

Don't mess with football.