Why cant you rural and suburban retards understand that Global Warming is HAPPENING and it risks making the East Coast...

Why cant you rural and suburban retards understand that Global Warming is HAPPENING and it risks making the East Coast colder than Mars?

archive.fo/7cYyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRI9LHBOpk0
quora.com/Why-did-Ottmar-Edenhofer-the-UN-IPCC-official-say-We-redistribute-de-facto-the-worlds-wealth-by-climate-policy-”-when-discussing-climate-change
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/anticlockwise
dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/
forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2016/12/22/the-daily-mail-snopes-story-and-fact-checking-the-fact-checkers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your island is so small and roach infested why does it matter if you have an east coast just say the entire country instead

y cant u tea slurpers understand a biscuit is a fluffy buttery treat & not a cookie

I'm sorry are we still not in an ice-age?

youtube.com/watch?v=lRI9LHBOpk0

Hows your wind and flooding going Bongo?

Great! First a plastic bag for shopping costs 5 cents each and now the blizzard is approaching. What else can go wrong?

What are you trying to say? I got lost in all your dumb shiet.

>warm weather is climate change
>cold weather is climate change
>climate change is a synonym for global warming
>global warming now includes cold weather in its definition
>global warming/climate change makes no sense and is a scam

Currants?
Stupid brits, dems raisins.

maybe they shouldve voted for Trump

I love the record breaking cold temperatures this winter for the sheer fact that most retards parrot about Climate Change simply use the argument of "omg hot weather, we need to save environment now!."

And now they can't say shit in daily conversation anymore because it's freezing outside.

I'm all for helping stabilize the environment for proper use of resources, but people are so mindless they think the label "Green" means it helps the world.

ive only ever heard them called raisins here desu

New Hampshire reporting in.
Its January and it hasnt even dropped below 0 yet.
a week of 5-15 degrees in january is pretty a v e r a g e
We only have like 4 inches of snow on the ground and I havent lost power once yet.

All systems nominal on the east coast, I promise.

gullable limpdick

wow, saved.

its seems to be real, though it was in german when he said it.

quora.com/Why-did-Ottmar-Edenhofer-the-UN-IPCC-official-say-We-redistribute-de-facto-the-worlds-wealth-by-climate-policy-”-when-discussing-climate-change

wtf 20 degrees C

TIL Mars is cosier than London

Berry logical

Well, see, we invented these things called JACKETS.

Oh no! 60°?! You monsters!

it's happening to america, not england dumbass

fun fact, even at noon at the equator, the temperature is only that warm a couple inches from the planet's surface, because of the extremely thin atmosphere, if you were standing on mars it would still be well below freezing at head height.

So it's going to get colder than 35°C? Oh the humanities!

Good maybe it will freeze all the migrants and niggers

Damn, even Politfact is throwing CNN under the bus.

I love how they headline that with "COLDER THAN MARS"

It was colder than Mars several times last year here (the article cites -2 as 'cold as mars'). And at the equator, Mars can get up to 60ish degrees.

No pakis there either

I would welcome a lingering cold front that killed half the population north of the Mason Dixon line.

Don't forget lots of rain! Or not enough rain...

Honestly a slow temperature increase would probably be a net positive for the planet. The world was much greener thousands of years ago before the beginning of the ice age. Imagine being able to farm the entirety of Canada year round.

Is this a moron equating weather to climate?

Manmade global warming causes a greenhouse effect from all the emissions which warms the planet unnaturally and unevenly. This leads to extremes in temperature much colder than it should be naturally as the warming period subsides to balance things out. This is why they call it climate change now instead of global warming.

Planet gets hotter
More moisture in air.
Air blown to cold areas.
More snow.

A quandary some people just can't understand.

Actually you could argue that Global Warming is causing the Bomb, as the system moving north is bring rare warm air North. This warm air system moves in as a cyclone anti-clockwise, so the north west of the cyclone pushes cold air further north while increasing the flow of cold air from 12 to 6 in the anti-clockwise flow. The inward flow on the west side of the storm is causing the Bomb by turning localized cold weather into cyclonic cold weather.

But blaming this on Global Warming is bullshit.

christ, all these at once. did David Brock just link my thread or something?

Launching 700 nuclear weapons into the atmosphere had Zero effect on the spheres.

OP is confusing weather and climate.
OP is an embarrassment too high school science teachers everywhere.

>christ, all these at once. did David Brock just link my thread or something?
Hey, I said blaming GW was bullshit.

Uggghh muh average temperatures mean global warming REEEEEEE average temperatures mean nothing!!!

It will happen when the weather cools...

My God...

The correct term is counter-clockwise dumbass.

SAGE.

Redpill: Actual greenhouse gas is metha e. But nobody will dare to tax farts.

> en.wiktionary.org/wiki/anticlockwise

One decently sized volcano blows up, and you've instantly released all the same emissions humanity has done, ever.

Earth has been warmer, earth has been cooler, once you can give accurate predictions on what the weather will be tomorrow, I'll start to give a fuck what you think the weather will be in 20 years

Ever hear of nuclear winter? It’s essentially the same exact concept as extreme cooling due to a manmade unnatural and extreme change to the climate.

fucking delicious

>Uhoh, people that actually read arrived.

Glaciers have been receding for the last 10000 years, I guess we can attribute that to a Neanderthal-made Anthropogenic Climate Change caused by Neanderthals making campfires.

>tfw its -2C right now

wtf man its usually 40C+

my beaner body can't handle it

>weather is climate change
why do retards watch al gore movies and pretend they know anything?

imagine not being able to farm anything because less and less rain during spring , ye really makes me wonder

>Trump ends global warming, a little too well

they are both corect you fucking faggot

C02 makes winters colder
What is the permian Era?

Fucking idiots.

>warming and cooling is caused by change
>gib me trillions

GLOBAL warming, as in the whole sphere.

Why can't you cucks get this through your skull.

>The Earth is losing all its major ice caps
>It is heating up by a lot
>This is nature's way of cooling down the temperatures naturally instead of forcefully like retards try to do it
>Nothing is happening besides the expansion of the north and south pole/strengthening them

Fuck. I hate sensationalist journalism.
For reference, it can get up to 70 degrees Fahrenheit on mars near the equator.

>>global warming/climate change makes no sense and is a scam

You forgot
> Asking questions about global warming makes you ignorant

>Mars gets to 20C during the day
Oh shit Earth is fucked

>when you aren't a scientist and don't study the field but still take your opionions as fact over the majority of scientists
the absolute state of Sup Forums

COATS, even.

at least you had the common decency to archive you are still a cunt though

>the rapid heating of air doesn't displace air and generate wind and low pressure fronts - additionally, seasonal cycles have not been disrupted by these extreme fronts

This is what you're saying

>opionions
when you can't spell but still tell people they're retarded

>warm weather is climate change
>cold weather is climate change
>climate change is a synonym for global warming
>global warming now includes cold weather in its definition
>global warming/climate change makes no sense and is a scam

You forgot:
>""settled" "science" "deniers" should be thrown in jail!"

Pedantry doesn't refute his point.

Hope the peach trees survive.

i guess we are both retarded

>when you don't know how to greentext correctly or use proper punctuation but want to be a word nazi on some anonymous person.

op. Fellow Brit stfu and get informed on the truth about 'global warming'. Also, news flash space is a black budget Hollywood hoax so stop referencing it an attempt to appear knowledgeable about anything.

Get with the times grandpa, it's "Climate Change" now and it makes things colder instead of hotter.

>A rural/suburban retard tries to "prove" global warming is "fake" by failing to understand how it works
Wow. Got em.

High was negative 2 a few days ago in the heartland. Some guy died on new years eve from the cold.

Maine here. It's been a consistent -5 to -10 here depending on the time of day

>global warming makes it colder!
Yeah, and we’re the retards. Face it, you’ve been lied to. There is no such thing as global warming

I can't understand it... because it's highly abstract science based on statistical analysis that very few people can understand fully. So I'm asked to take the scientists at their word.

I don't deny it is possible, even likely.

But, no, I will not take the scientists at their word.

Does it matter?

No, because the biggest offenders are countries like China, and there's nothing I, as an American voter, can do about Chinese environmental regulation.

t. wealthy oil baron

subhuman retards on Sup Forums don't believe in science

Uh huh.

"Warming"

WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THE GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!

>INB4 Global Warming means more seasonal weather

Why can people not understand that climate is not weather, while it might be cold as polar bear testicles, the climate is the compilation of many years and temps from all around the world, you deniers seem to forget that there is a Southern Hemisphere that is in summer right now and those temps have to be considered if you want a world wide average to compare to climate data

40C+? Holy fuck thats sweltering. 30 and up is considered borderline heat-stroke weather to *actual* canadians.

Climate change has meant that for decades.

CNN literally can't stop posting fake news.

>state of the art urban rocket surgeon fails to read OP correctly.

Uh yes they are. California is forcing all its dairies to go under over ridiculous methane regulation, california also wants to tax meat so that everybody has to become vegetarian to save the environment which make no sense with the cow fart regulation

triggered 15 year olds

So all the (((Carbon Tax))) bullshit is due to keep the seasons from being too seasonal?

No

>global warming

>colder than mars

what the actul fuck. global warming is a fucking laughable hoax the leftists use as a scapegoat for everythig

why do you limp waisted faggots conflate climate change (naturally occurring cyclical event) with man made climate change. If you can get those fucking animal tier chinks to reel their shit in, then we can talk.

No, I'm not trying to insult our British friend by asking about the wind and flooding they are experiencing. I hear its pretty bad and unusual. If anything I'm agreeing with his point and illustrating how it effects Europe, too.

Current weather is not = to climate, you fucking walnut

fuck politifact and fuck you for citing them.

Politifact is entirely lefty biased. Stop trying to recreate your validity for 2020. Politifact will never be trusted again.

Fuck you.

>the climate changes
>"weather events are manbearpig!" said the leftist msm and leftist politicians

Meanwhile in Michigan, we have brand new road surfaces with brand new potholes already- just like every year.

>THIS
except >"again"
>and don't forget snopes

dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2016/12/22/the-daily-mail-snopes-story-and-fact-checking-the-fact-checkers/

underrated.