"Free" "healthcare"

"Free" "healthcare"

>Eighteen-year-old girl dies just days after she went out partying on Christmas Eve - totally unaware she had terminal stomach cancer
>Ellie Walsh, 18, diagnosed after a scan found she had a tumour on her stomach
>She underwent surgery but suffered complications and did not survive operation
>Devastated family said they did not realise how ill she was until it was too late

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5233803/Girl-18-dies-days-went-Christmas-Eve.html

Looks disgusting

>Nothing of value was lost.

>a shitskin dies

nothing of value was lost

Yall probably have never seen a pussy irl before have you?

> Putting pussy on a pedestal

implying you have lol

I've fucked better looking bitches than that and my wife is hotter than that ho even at 32, so suck a fat dick bitch.

Alot of good a lifetime of paying taxes did for her parents hey?

I fucking hate social health care. Absolute cancer. Fuck. I hate Canada.

>> Could have several years of life to live
>> Get treatment
>> They kill you

Saves the insurance company a lot of money on chemo dunnit?

came to post this

>taking a tumour out before doing chemo

Lmao your hentai waifu isn't real, soyboy

No I've never met you in person

yeah, you're right, lets let every single person with operable cancer die a slow painful death because removing it carries a

Who in the god-awful fuck goes out partying on Christmas Eve? What the fuck?

>stomach cancer
>partying
No wonder they didn't notice she was ill, ffs, she was probably drinking 3/4 days, of course she got stomach cancer and nobody could tell. She was fucking constantly hung over, like a true semi-attractive woman in nigger culture.

None of this has anything to do with the fact that in America, she wouldn't have known anyway because she wouldn't have paid to go to the hospital and get a stomach scan(that was free in this case, which is the only reason she ever got one at all) when she would have just assumed she was hung over all the time.

You're just pissy because you wish you could have impregnated her, I bet she would have improved the whiteness quotient of your gene pool, you fucking mongrel.

Bongs

Dead nigger storage

>which is the only reason she ever got one at all) when she would have just assumed she was hung over all the time.

Did you even read the article? That's pretty much why her cancer wasnt detected. This had been going on since 2014.

>a fucking leaf

unfortunate, but this has nothing to do with state or private healthcare, and everything to to with doctors being complacent and simply assuming that a person that young won't have cancer.

Another "British" girl lost...

Where is the British girl? Don't tell me they're selling that sheboon as "British"...?

if youre not white you're not british

>Yall probably have never seen a pussy irl before have you?
Wise words to the permavirgin army, user.

wouldn't that like hurt

You absolute butt-blasted 56% mutt trash. You dumb-ass american education cuckboi waste of life.

>That's pretty much why her cancer wasn't detected.

YES. THAT IS WHAT I SAID. Her cancer was not detected earlier because she thought the symptoms were due to her constant intoxication.

It never would have been detected if she had had to pay for a stomach scan. Because she would not have shelled out for it, due to her assuming it was simply intoxication.

We have it so bad. Whenever I see a fat fucker I quickly remember my tax money will be keeping them alive while they live like gluttons.

Well what are odds an 18 year old who is just a little sick will even go the doctor? Probably thought it was a hangover

youre stupid and so are all the bankrupt fat jews in here dying years before the average industrialised health country has. youre zimbabwe tier when it comes to hospitals. do you want perfection? post your million dollar snake bite fail story

>young woman dies of cancer
>/pol gets defensive

So redpilled

>Yall
nigger

I have. It felt like sand

>leftwing retard misses the point
>gets defensive

Not surprising

Nope, we haven't. You can leave now.

Why you posted a picture of a black animal? I can't even identify what animal it is because its shell is too dark.

>t.Supreme Gentleman

>18 year old
>going out drinking

Why did this make the news?

Who cares if some dumb bitch had stomach cancer?

>Leaf

Why is this the white knights first response?

>"Free" "healthcare"

There is no such thing as free healthcare. I pay about $3000 a year in a 'medicare levy' so that imported shitskins and other assorted dipshits can go to the doctor.

For ameritards, the levy is basically a tax on top of my income tax because muh reasons

>went out partying on Christmas Eve
>a tumour on her stomach
sounds more like neglect than "healthcare", user

>"Free" "healthcare"

after the Tories been fucking it up for the past 15 years
and just put in "Texas misdiagnosis cancer" and start scrolling through the pages.

Health care systems are not about curing as much as they are about getting bloodsucking profiteers out of it, like insurance companies and drug company "investors".

if this is ironic then its fucking hilarious

>putting pussy on a petal stool

lamao

Yeah we have a Medicare tax as well.

people die of things of which they are unaware.
what is the point of your thread?
At least you tried, I suppose.

Wow, look how QUINTESSENTIALLY British she looks. She was probably done in by the incompetence of her QUINTESSENTIALLY British doctor.

This.
Government tries to force you to pay for private health insurance, whilst you pay taxes and additionally slugs you with the Medicare Levy (tax).

wouldnt she feel intense pain in her stomach every so often?

One word.
>ORGANS

Hahaha maybe if you keep defending her, she’ll come back as a ghost and have sex with you