Guys, we fucked up. Trump is ACTUALLY retarded and cannot read. How exactly is he going to give us an ethnostate?

Guys, we fucked up. Trump is ACTUALLY retarded and cannot read. How exactly is he going to give us an ethnostate?

What do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SR3jyhIK_kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is just our opening scene.

>this isn't what I voted for
you don't get it do you?

>our
>Canadian IP address.

Inb4 shit up shill.

Your must be a nu pol faggot.

"Trump won't read anything - not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing."

"An idiot surrounded by clowns."

We fucked up.

The pendulum is going to swing hard the other way.

We post another shill thread on Sup Forums that's what!

This shit just gets funnier every day

Seriously, what's the point of even trying? Trump is absolutely going to get impeached after the democrats win massively in 2018.

He's proven to be a disaster of a president and is going to set us back for years.

lmao darwin

FOwyt1cj, this is the night shift manager.
We told you to use your VPN to get a different IP per post. Come see me after work.

>uses teleprompter every speech
>can’t read

People are this stupid.

>unnamed White House aide
impeach when?

I didn't want someone who considered other countries' opinions. So this is fantastic

>unnamed white house aide

Translation: we just made shit up that can’t be verified

I hope so, but i doubt it. I think we're fucked. Console me boys

>us

The people here who aren't plebbitors aka little kids from T_D or shills just think and know this is fucking funny, it was never about "electing a guy who could do shit" it's the hilarity of some retarded senile Hollywood reality star being pres and it's still funny.

Wharton.

Ssh he doesn't know about ids

"someone familiar with the thinking of someone who hates Trump"

WTF I'm a Hill-Missile now?!

fake news from a proven kike that creates fake quotes

this

I first thought this and am glad that you have said it

>it's the hilarity of some retarded senile Hollywood reality star being pres and it's still funny.

and killing the movement forever? Looks like libs won again

>(((Cohn)))

kill yourself shill rat

>forever

Everyone will forget any of this happened in a few years at most.

OOOOH ZZIIINGGGG!!!!! HE'S TWO MINUTES FRESH FROM REDDIT BUT HE'S LEARNING FAST LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, AND HE'S DEFINITELY NOT FOURTEEN OR A PAID SHILL!!!!!

"unnamed white house aid"

Fucking epic bro. An anonymous white house source also told me that Drumpf eats his own shit and lynches a Negro every morning.

Psychosis on fire

> Churchill asks you to reopen distilleries to supply British troops with whiskey
> Say sure, have the quartermaster send a request for how much is needed
> Get request the next day
> Look at the clock
> 1:05. Hands covering eachorther. Bad omen
> Deny request

“He gets up halfway thru meetings with world leaders because he is bored”
-Slowly building a narrative over a long period of time so the listener forgets were you started is a way conmen use to manipulate a person. Trump getting up and walking away halfway thru a narrative may be a way to fuck up that type of manipulation. Given were he started his business he probably had to deal with people pulling cons on a daily basis.

I-It's 7d hyper-chess

home addresses that i may v& and quarter those that choose my katana and fedoru

Posting in a shill thread

>How exactly is he going to give us an ethnostate?
Trump was never an ethno nationalist. But he started his campaign with an anti immigration message, and was the first person to do so in decades.

Trumps power is not really in what he is, his power is in the cultural revolution he has caused by proxy. Some people think ethnonationalism is made harder by Trump, but honestly if we had 4 years of Hillary we would be fucking done for. The ethnostate will never be founded by a democratic vote, because immigration has made our democracy a farce. It's the same as letting foreigners voting in our elections. You cannot have democracy and open borders at the same time.

it's like he's the perfect president for a country full of idiots.

>Are you Sarah Connor?

Try harder retarded shills.
Sage.

Trump doesn't use a teleprompter, he just rambles on about whatever comes to his mind.

"You look at the nuclear dea, the thing that really bothers me, it would have been so easy, and it's not - as important as these lives are. Nuclear is so powerful. My uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power, and that was 35 years ago. He would explain the power of whats going to happen and he was right. Who would have thought?? But when you always look at what's going on with the four prisoners - now it used to be three, now it's four - but when it was three, and even now, I would have said: It's all in the messenger

Fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now that the men, so you know, it's going to take them about another 150 years - but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators. So, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

1:1 verbatim Trump quote, with proper punctuation based on his speech pattern at the time.

On top of this he shares more speech characteristics with Charles Manson than he does any other President in US history. But don't let me ruin your day, you can figure that out yourself. Unless you're too much of a pussy to leave your safe space, you little snowflakes.

The Boehner bit is also fabricated, you can find Trump referring to him a few years ago and golfed with him.

ive never read a dumber statement in my life

bannon was the main thing trump had going for him. what a fucking disaster

trump is SO fucked

Death is the only language leftists know.

youtube.com/watch?v=SR3jyhIK_kE

>implying a wide grassroots right-wing movement based upon the survival and proliferation of whites within their own countries is defined by a civic nationalist billionaire boomer who is disconnected from society
Are you retarded, shill-kun?

>literally quoting le 2016 man's fake bullshit

nice try soyboy

n

>How exactly is he going to give us an ethnostate?
He's not because Trump's not a white supremacist, you stupid nigger.

I looked at it like, we've had to put up with DC's bullshit for so long, let's give them a taste of our frustration. Trump has delivered beautifully. I actually like a lot of what he's done so far too so that's icing on the cake.

Then why the fuck does anyone give a shit about him? I thought he understood white identity and valued it...

Why are leftwing scum so deceitful? Is it the total lack of testosterone or is it because honour is a male trait?

Of course the jews would put a retard into the white house so they can control him easily.

>unnamed White House aide