Don't bother watching any other show this season, or even bother to watch the remaining episodes of this

Don't bother watching any other show this season, or even bother to watch the remaining episodes of this.

I present the AOTS

Its already been decided, everyone move along

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/l9sot2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Second story breaks the rules of the series already

No

It's boring.

It's shit.

this desu

shit

This.
Had an entire argument about this last thread.

I guess you can pretend to randomly call it AOTS after 1 episode.

baka.

We have already decided.
poal.me/l9sot2
58% says we liked it. That's a big percentage.

> 29 total votes

Sure thing Sup Forums

It's like a reverse Hell Girl

Actually that's a terrible percentage. The people who wouldnt like it to begin with didnt even watch it, almost half of the people giving it a chance didnt like it, that's pretty bad.

which rules are you referring to?
i havent watched the original yet so im unfamiliar with how he operates exactly

Only people who do something wrong should get punished.

>Repossess anything after a day
>Buys clothes
>They take the clothes away
>Simple straight forward logic
>Buys $500 makeover
>Adds 60 years to her age instead of just undoing the make over

He isn't a monkey paw. Monkey paw doesn't lay down rules.

It's whatever though.
I'll let this one slip, but next episode better not pull something like that

I thought it was ok i don't know why there a bunch of anons actively hating it already since there has only been one episode

worst fanbase has already been decided, I see

>only been one episode
But i's a sequel in an already famous franchise.

The first few series of a season tend to get some shitposting from people whose wishlisted shows haven't started yet. Also newfags to whom the show isn't modern enough.

It's just one of those shows that are plagued with shitposting for the first few weeks of the season until it's clear what's going to sell well and the shitposters move on to that. The threads will be calmer in a few weeks unless this show becomes really popular.

>Only people who do something wrong should get punished.

But he doesn't have that rule

>laziness and greed are not wrong
Sasuga Sup Forums.
Anyway, if this is AOTS then we're in for a pretty dire season.

I got a sudden urge to fap to this THICC slut

Still seems odd that the 2 guys in the first story no longer got fired in the new version, despite the new version still ending the episode with the boss pissed off at them.

What makes you think they weren't fired? Just because he didn't say it?

In the original they explicitly were both fired. They very well might have been in the new version as well, not like their boss was happy with them at the end, but they took out the ending line of the boss yelling that they were both fired.

>58% says we liked it
That's not what it says at all though.

We are in for a pretty dire season, but I seriously doubt this will be AOTS. This is the type of show that should theoretically be my favorite thing if it wasn't shit, but I'm pretty sure I would even like SnK more if I bothered to watch it, and I know it's not up my alley.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, I generally love this type of episodic setup, but the poor execution will make it a disappointment.

Fuck this meme.

I will not buy Tsubasa's game.

>my interpretation of the rules is absolute
Youd make a terrible lawyer.

She broke a deal with the devil, She paid the devil's price.

Warau salesman has no such rule. He's literally just a fucking troll.

>Car episode
Teaches random guy how to drive by letting him crash everywhere on random fancy expensive cars and then goads him into driving drunk and fucking his shit up
>Golgo-face guy episode
He's tired of people looking to him to solve all of the problems they have, so salesman makes him go mad until he ends up finding some fat ugly sugar mama and sucking her tits 24/7. The family stumbles upon it and are shocked.

She bought something that couldnt be repod specifically to trick him, so he punished her.

This show is a pleb filter. If you like it you're a patrician, if not you're a pleb who probably likes isekai harem anime.

>Teaches random guy how to drive by letting him crash everywhere on random fancy expensive cars and then goads him into driving drunk and fucking his shit up

That was great, Moguro goads him into driving a stolen truck, has him break countless traffic laws while chased by the police, cause several accidents and break a couple buildings before coming to a stop surrounded by police.

Best thing is as Moguro is walking away he ponders just how many laws that guy broke there, and then just says it was amusing.

But yeah, as you say, he is just a troll doing things for the hell of it, rather than someone trying to fairly teach moral lessons.

Sorry, kid. Call me back when your AOTS isn't a show with shit writing.

Is this the shitposting show of the season? I've already seen like five threads for it.

Seeing that the show is about a troll who finds ruining others lives amusing, and does so in a way that vaguely looks like "punishing people for doing bad things" even if it often isn't, the discussion of future episodes will probably continue to resemble this episode over if it was "fair" or not.

EVERY
FUCKING
THREAD
I can't wait for the other seasonal shit to air so only 5 or 6 anons are left in these threads

He does it to piss losers on Sup Forums off, honestly.

The first couple of shows always gets this bullshit.

What else is there to talk about? It's not particularly entertaining, and there really isn't much meat to it.

Hush my sweet spring child! Uchouten Kazoku is starting soon, you needn't worry about Salesman anymore.

>What else is there to talk about?
What would happen if she bought and ate food with that credit card.
What would happen if she bought a gun with the credit card and shot herself?

These are the answers I am looking for.

>What if the show was more interesting?
It would be a more interesting show that was more worthy of being talked about. Easy question.

I don't know if you understand what speculation is, but that comes with every show.

Going down that road, what if she bought a one way plane ticker overseas and enjoyed herself at her destination, and checked into a hotel room to spend the night before the next day.

I think Sup Forums hates this show because these loser victims are similar to them

>What would happen if she bought and ate food with that credit card.
Well she had certainly drank at the bar so food would probably count in that subsistence category

>What would happen if she bought a gun with the credit card and shot herself?
Moguro would probably be mildly surprised at the length she went to and the gun would no doubt be repo'd

The "rules" are probably quite flexible for Moguro in cases like that where it's irrelevant either way, he's had his fun/

>What would happen if she bought a gun with the credit card and shot herself?

Or the girls at her job that sent her on her reckless shopping trips to begin with.

>tfw you wanted this to be the comfy secret anime of the season but it ended up being the shitty controversial anime of the season

>strawman

Both of the victims so far were wageslaves which are hard to identify with as a NEET.

Same. It was just bad timing. If it hadn't aired as one of the first, there wouldn't be this much shitposting.

hi again, how've you been user?

>implying most of the shitposters will watch past episode 1

>being this much of a crybaby
People would have pointed out the shit writing regardless of if 10 people watched the show or 100 did.

nah dont worry about that, it will be the dead anime in a week or two

I can only imagine these threads if they remake the episode where a lonely loser ends up beaten and in jail because they wanted a girlfriend.

>crybaby
What? I'm not the one getting my feeling hurt because of Moguro though.
Stop being buttblasted about anime.

>says the one throwing and autistic fit in every thread about how the writing is "shit" and "muh strawman" meme
You aren't making a convincing argument user.

We've had 5 or so threads that 404 before breaking 40 posters or 200 posts and there are still this many people shitting on it. The only Warau thread that hit the bump limit is the first one.

Don't pretend like this is just bad timing.

No, you're the one getting your feefees hurt because someone DARED criticize your shitty """"AOTS"""".
Stop being buttblasted over words on the Internet.

We actually had two threads that hit bump limit. All the other ones were deleted though, yeah.

>DARED criticize your shitty """"AOTS"""".
It's not even my AOTS though, I'm just moderately enjoying this show because I've also enjoyed the original series.
I don't know who you think I am, but you've got it wrong.

>s-stop saying the writing is s-shit!!
>okay, why ISN'T the writing shit?
>.......s-stop saying the writing is s-shit!!

And what makes you think that the people shitting on it will keep watching?

Are you convincing yourself? Because that's all that matters. You're trying very hard at it, so I'd hope you're succeeding.

It's okay to not like things

I watched it because I thought the premise and cover looked interesting, and now I'm hearing it already had an anime before? is this a straight up remake and I shouldn't bother with the old one, or should I watch the old one too if I like this?

Any news on when the OP is coming out?

Who're you quoting user?

The animation quality in the old one is pretty solid considering the age. Problem is the lack of subs for most episodes.

I prefer the old moguro voice. deeper and more menacing.

They won't.

I'm saying that you remove the people shitting on it, and you go to 5 posters and 30 posts, and this is at peak.

You aren't getting a comfy thread regardless, so you should be thankful that you get half a week to actually talk about it if you want to but I honestly don't see what there is to talk about since it was really just meh

oh it's only partially subbed? that sucks. but I guess that's not the worst thing in the world for a series that doesn't have an overarching plot and is just a collection of short stories (I assume)

It's half-remake, half-new stuff.

The old show is all mostly untranslated.

I'm not convincing anyone to do anything, I'm simply defending Moguro because I think he's a cool character.

You are a faggot

Episode 1 and episode 2 will be a remake for the first half, and a new story for the second half. It remains to be seen if it follows that formula for the full series.

>i think he's cool so the shit writing doesn't matter
Do you also defend shitty harems because of all the tits?

>shitty harems because of all the tits?
Yes? Is that a trick question?

You can defend harems on the basis of fanservice, so maybe he jacks off to Moguro, I'm not one to judge an user's tastes.

>What would happen if she bought and ate food with that credit card.
I can imagine an episode already:
A bulimic supermodel who grew up too poor to eat well is now rich but cannot use her money to gorge on food and get fat like she always wanted to, so Moguro gives her a choker or something that prevents her from actually eating anything, only tasting it. She wants to feel full for once, though, so she takes it off and eats a massive meal. Moguro finds her and works his magic. She wakes up the next day and is 400lbs. She goes broke.

If OL used the credit card though, I'd think she would just wake up the next day feeling hungry. Maybe they'll make her puke it up.

The writing isnt shit just because it doesnt fit the conventions you think it should. So far the only "argument" ive seen is that its shit because moguro isn't fair.

>The writing isnt shit
Wew.

>i'm going to take away what was bought
>except this one time, i'm gonna take more LOL
>people defend this

OJ specifically stretched the deal by trying to buy things she didn't think could be repossessed at all, it's no surprise that she got fucked; you don't mess with Moguro

Except the things could be repossessed. He did that just fine. Broke the rules, my ass.

How can you people be this retarded? You can't take back the spa shit and beauty. She clearly broke the rules by taking something that can't be given back so he punished her.

>Each episode follows Fukuzou Moguro, a traveling salesman, and his current customer. Moguro deals in things that give his customers their heart's desire, and once his deals are made and their unhealthy desires are satisfied, Moguro's customers are often left with terrible repercussions, especially if they break the rules of his deals...

>especially if they break the rules of his deals

It's literally in the fucking description of the show you mongoloids.

>You can't take back the spa shit and beauty.
Except Moguro did?

How can the people defending this show be this retarded?

He removed her beauty, he didn't take anything back.

He didn't take the pampering back, otherwise she'd just look normal

If I could compare it to anything it would be similar to Yami Yugi's Penalty Games

>woman got beauty treatment to be prettier
>moguro should have removed the treatment as per his own fucking rules
>woman should have been restored back to normal
>she wasn't, she got worse
>people defend this
>these people think 0 + 2 - 2 = -2

The rule is that you buy something and he takes it back the next day.
The beauty treatment can't be taken back, therefore she broke the rules and gets punished instead.

Breaking the rules = fat jew wizard fucks you up

Please describe to me how you would instruct these lovely repo-girls how to remove a relaxing spa session and expensive drinks consumed, as well as the limo ride she probably paid for

>thought she could cheat the system
>gets fucked over
Based Moguro.

It is best to think of Moguro as someone who is amused by ruining someone's life in a way that the victim will at least in part blame themselves.

His deals are made in bad faith, he doesn't play fair, and there isn't some moral equivalency that he feels the need to satisfy.

He's the devil, essentially.

>The rule is that you buy something and he takes it back the next day.
Yeah and he didn't, he took more than that. Good to see we agree!

Magic.

>give a clear set of rules
>have the character that gave them, break them
>dis b gud ritin

You seem to be missing the distinction between repossessing something and removing it.