Guys, is CIA behind Bannon

Two days ago (Monday) either a CIA user, or a LARPer, came on Sup Forums
and was talking about how CIA would survive Trump's presidency and how they would not fall. Now there's Iran, Intel, and a fire in the Clintons' house (also, Huma's maid had access to CIA files). Today, either the same CIA user or someother LARPer now starts this thread

with a cryptic "Bannon vs DJT is not a coincidence. Good luck you fuckers!"

Help me out here guys. What the fuck is going on? Is Bannon a CIA agent? I don't know what to believe anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YItUjrGdkh8
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
int.icej.org/media/christian-zionism-101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot

It checks out

>faggot
Fuck off leaf. I'm being serious here. What if Bannon is a CIA agent? The fucking timing of the posts and the events is activating my almonds. I need to fucking deactivate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=YItUjrGdkh8

The CIA can't control everyone with the current leftist shit tho, it doesn't make sense.

True if big

HMMMMMM

LEAKS

(((Alt-RIGHT))))

>The CIA can't control everyone with the current leftist shit tho
What do you mean? Are you saying the CIA can't control the left and the right? No man. They should be able to prop up some controlled oppo on the right. I don't think only the left is susceptible to the CIA. I mean think about it, what if Bannon was a CIA plant from the beginning? The question is what's going on? Who the fuck is fighting against whom?

No, Bannon is just a fat, drunk loud idiot

All CIA agents will be executed this year
Half of the FBI and DOJ will be too
The crime? Treason and sedition
Punishment will be a hammer blow to the head and allowing them bleed to death

S

Just know that it all ends in a civil war and Russia bombing Washington to bedrock.

Dunno man, the CIA user in this thread
seemed pretty confident that the CIA would survive.

Hey S
I'm a poo

Jokes aside, good thread OP, have a bump

Thanks poo. Really mindfucked right now. Need some autists to get in here and disprove this.

I think bannon is just after some book cash. His rants add nothing of substance, just lame shit that should get him booked on (((normie))) tv.

Chill out m8. Some faggot released his Seductive Trump fanfic for the libs to be fed their viddles since they are loosing their minds that No scandals are going on. The left LARP dude, seriously as long as they ((know)) Trump is ((crazy)) thats all they need. Its a smokescreen that will be wiped away by an event. Scrub, rinse, repeat.

Nah, when I say bombed I mean nuked. A few other major cities will be nuked as well. After that the Capitol of the United States is changed to Omaha Nebraska.

Quit it Leaf...fucksakes man

The timing of the CIA user's posts and the events going on are too correlated to ignore. It's the timing that's making me nervous. What proof does anyone have that Bannon is not a CIA plant? He's served at the Pentagon.

CIA playing mind games? You don't say
Not that these people aren't capable of terrible things it's just enough people are waking up to their deceit and any action taking against them will make DJT extremely popular.

That's "S"pit you're talking to mah fellow Poo

Look dude I know a good bit about the CIA just from books, history etc. Any faggot can hop on and post a thread which is very vague desu. When has the timing not been ((coincidental))? No, to my knowledge Bannon has not been a registered CIA operative/Agent.

Would be hilarious if bannon went on a live interview tomorrow and said “I’m q. Winter is here.”

I wanted to add I could make up a detailed thread as a CIA LARP not just 1 sentence and a shitty photo.

Don't worry, China and Europe get some nukes as well.

Can't say much, so i'll put what I will say in civilian terms. Firstly, you only get promoted to being involved in the CIA through exceptional service in other agency fields or through high academic success.

You won't know whose pulling strings, agents can easily be an elderly neighbor. You would never suspect me sipping a cup of coffee.

Read the published CIA books, this brotherhood goes back to the dark ages, and we'll be here to the end of time itself.

There are no coincidences, poster is correct. I will say keep your eyes open for FOIA docs coming out in February. Notice the pattern CNN UFO discussion, Trump situation, February FOIA docs, there's a bigger story to be told, and everything will be coming together.

In articles notice how many times the phrase; Blue Cries Purple is stated. Everything will make sense at some point.

Maybe the CIA put Bannon in Breitbart to keep an eye on Andy B., and it just so happened that he got picked up by Trump. After Trump wins, M.I. gets the wind that Bannon is a CIA plant, and Trump fires him.

>it's just enough people are waking up to their deceit and any action taking against them will make DJT extremely popular.
Yeah, but what is Trump going to do? The CIA user specifically said that at worst the CIA would be split into multiple smaller agencies and one agency will get all the key info which will allow the CIA to rise again. Either way, how does this disprove that Bannon is a CIA plant? He could very well be a CIA plant.
>Look dude I know a good bit about the CIA just from books, history etc.
The CIA user specifically said that what's written about CIA in books is either shit or outdated. Makes sense to me desu. Why would CIA allow key info about itself to float in the public domain. It's like the movie burn after reading - people who get to writing books about the CIA are either shit in the CIA or never get to writing books.
>When has the timing not been ((coincidental))?
What do you mean user? I don't understand.
>No, to my knowledge Bannon has not been a registered CIA operative/Agent.
>I wanted to add I could make up a detailed thread as a CIA LARP not just 1 sentence and a shitty photo.
Are you the CIA user from Monday and today?

Drunk guys have loose lips and can become an "asset" unwillingly

>There are no coincidences, poster is correct.
>I will say keep your eyes open for FOIA docs coming out in February. Notice the pattern CNN UFO discussion, Trump situation, February FOIA docs, there's a bigger story to be told, and everything will be coming together.
>In articles notice how many times the phrase; Blue Cries Purple is stated. Everything will make sense at some point.
Fuck me.
>Drunk guys have loose lips and can become an "asset" unwillingly
What do you mean leaf? Bannon got drunk and signed up for the CIA?

>Is Bannon a CIA agent?
It wouldn't surprise me if he was CIA. The CIA has connections everywhere. Wouldn't surprise me if they ran the JIDF either. Of course it would surprise me if they didn't. They run everything from mass media to hollywood to some nation-states. They run ours to a large degree because their interests align with the zio-globalists. Right now, we have the first war against the intelligence apparatus since Nixon. They are so powerful due to their decentralized nature--the same as us. The CIA is Sup Forums's true enemy

>The CIA will usher a new golden age for mankind.
This nigga seems pretty religious about the CIA. Makes me think of that crazy shit AJ said on Joe Rogan
>youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Fuck. But yeah user. It's beginning to seem that the CIA is Sup Forumss true enemy.

All the fucking threads on Bannon seem disinfo right now. All of them arguing about why he was/wasn't important. Probably that's the shill obfuscating info.

>This nigga seems pretty religious about the CIA.
The CIA user said he was a low level agent in the CIA and was initially disillusioned by the CIA, but then became pragmatic and accepted their prowess as a matter of fact.
>Makes me think of that crazy shit AJ said on Joe Rogan
I saw that podcast multiple times before Trump's election. It was my fix.

Jericho called, they would like their plot back.

And the capitol will be Cheyenne, duh.

>All of them arguing about why he was/wasn't important.
Yeah I saw a shill thread where the shill actually made a good point in the OP. Bannon could easily just be an opportunist who used Trump to catapult himself to the forefront of politics. Who heard the name 'Steve Bannon' before he got involved with Trump? Trump also seemed to be disillusioned with him in the statements he made months ago. He downplayed Steve's role in his campaign (even though Steve was a big part of Trump's success). It would make a lot of sense if Trump had thought that Steve were an opportunist and was trying to affect the public perception of him.

>concern trolling

Sage

>Bannon could easily just be an opportunist who used Trump to catapult himself to the forefront of politics.
I dunno user. I don't want to be unreasonable or paranoid and say nothing is convincing, but a book deal could be part of Bannon's character. I mean if he's a CIA plant, then he most likely was put in place to keep an eye on Andrew Breitbart. Bannon produced 18 Hollywood (CIA propaganda central) films and was introduced to Andrew Breitbart during the screening of a documentary on Reagan. He was a founding member of the board of Breitbart.

I dunno man. A book deal does not seem out of character of a CIA plant. Especially if that book deal can obfuscate and muddy the discussions on Intel, Iran, and the Clinton house fire.
>concern trolling
Fuck you faggot.

CIA doesnt have power, FBI would crackdown on their shit so fast they wouldnt know what to do

CIA would want to be close to breitbart so they could take him out quickly before he reported actual news that wasn't CIA approved...and they did
CIA taking over breitbart via bannon is just a continuation of the project mockingbird thing that makes it so jews run all the news media
jews probably run the CIA, or at least hard core zionists

>CIA doesnt have power, FBI would crackdown on their shit so fast they wouldnt know what to do
No user. The CIA is far more vast than the FBI. Their budget was about $14.7 billion in 2013, whereas the budget of the FBI in 2014 was about $8 billion. Besides, CIA has assets all over the world who are not even listed as its official employees. CIA is too vast user. They're not some local police station that the FBI can just walk into and turn inside out.

>jews probably run the CIA, or at least hard core zionists
Fuck. How the fuck did the CIA get infiltrated by Zionists?

well, it was run by George HW Bush for a time
and the Bush clan are all zionist

>and the Bush clan are all zionist
What the fuck? Bushes are jews? What the fuck? This is some Obama being a Kenyan level shit.

I hope the CIA didn't help Bannon write his book about how Trump doesn't want to become president but also he wants to become president. that'd be embarrassing to fuck up that badly.

nope, christian zionists....it's a thing
just like bannon

>What if Bannon is a CIA agent?
then their standards are shit

A real CIA user would not have made the second post. This is a LARPer who had to come back to validate himself after he got a lucky guess.

so you are saying yes?

>nope, christian zionists....it's a thing
Fuck, we're fucked. Looks like these Christian Zionists had a hand to play in convincing Jews to form a homeland in Israel in the 1840s, so that there's a second coming of Jesus.

int.icej.org/media/christian-zionism-101
>I hope the CIA didn't help Bannon write his book about how Trump doesn't want to become president but also he wants to become president. that'd be embarrassing to fuck up that badly.
No user. The CIA user said that Hillary's health deteriorated badly and so she couldn't campaign in certain states. In those states, the CIA could not rig the voting machines since the M.I. neutralized it. That is why Trump won. At least I got the impression that Trump won only because M.I. helped him out.

>talking to a gullible retarded boomer
whos the real idiot

>A real CIA user would not have made the second post. This is a LARPer who had to come back to validate himself after he got a lucky guess.
Maybe user. Maybe. But the events and the original thread didn't seem like it was coming from a LARPer.

Huh
First thread user doesn't even mention Bannon
2nd thread was posted after the story broke

>didn't seem like it was coming from a LARPer

CIA can whack Clompf whenever they want they have ways to kill these limp dick virgins couldn’t even imagine.

thanks i dont need more to see that bannon is our guy that all the thread that has been appearing lately
Shills have to refine their methods

>First thread user doesn't even mention Bannon
In the first thread the CIA user said the CIA would survive Trump. The CIA would not assassinate Trump because it would raise too many red flags, but it would most certainly survive Trump.
>2nd thread was posted after the story broke
In the second thread the CIA user said "Bannon vs DJT is not a coincidence. Good luck you fuckers!" Sounded like he was challenging Sup Forums in some way.
In addition, the Intel backdoor and the Iran unrest give the CIA a bad name. Huma's maid had access to CIA files. So these three stories keep the CIA's name in the news.
Bannon's book is a distraction that is appropriately timed.

Why would a LARPer say the CIA will survive on Monday? and then leave a single post today?

Seems to me that Bannon's CIA. Maybe Trump got wind of Bannon being CIA early in his presidency and then got rid of him. Think about it. What was Bannon's purpose in the WH after the election? Why was he needed?

Too many coincidences.

The most powerful weapon POTUS has is the ability to expose all the hidden assets controlled by the CIA, one pdf of names and addresses then deputizes the nation to arrest them or whatever else.
It would be like watching/playing the Running Man: CIA Nigger Edition

he's a real bad alchy apparently, daily diet consists of a bottle and a half of vodka and potato chips.... which makes sense because he always looks like shit like your typical gutter hobo on that exact same type of diet

The CIA is managed by the BIS and their right hand. NK is suspected to be a CIA lead country ever since the 50's, about the same time the Swiss and Swedes started guarding the Korea's DMZ.
They are the most vast spying network used in conjunction with the other agencies around the world and only rivaled by the NSA.

>Can't even topple Syria because of some half assed Russian roadblocking
>Thinks they're competent

Toppest of keks.

>Can't even topple Syria because of some half assed Russian roadblocking
Common user. When was the last time you went and toppled a ME government? Things like this take time and need puppets in the right places. The CIA user mentioned in this thread
that Hillary was CIA's agent. If she had won, Syria would have certainly fallen. The reason she lost was because the M.I. sided with Trump. What's the point of underestimating the CIA? What do you achieve by that?

Besides, how does Syria disprove that Bannon is a CIA plant?

>the CIA user said
>the CIA user said
>the CIA user said
OP, you are the fag from the first thread and your second thread didn't get any replies
sad!

>NK is suspected to be a CIA lead country ever since the 50's
This is the most retarded thing I've read all day senpai

>OP, you are the fag from the first thread and your second thread didn't get any replies
>sad!
I wish man. I wish. At least I wouldn't be mindfucked about Bannon.

Sounds like he's doing you a solid. Trump and Bannon are playing media. Monday is the awards trump tweeted about exposing them. He's telling you it's not a coincidence the CIA-owned MSM will go down over it on Monday during the fake news emmys.

Why are the Swedes and Swiss guarding the boarder?
Where else do the Swiss guard?
What bank resides in Switzerland?
Who owns the US Federal Reserve?
Who guards the Federal Reserve?
It's one big network of the same people and if that's troubling to believe I'd agree but it is what it is

when?

How nice of you to join us...

If you believe this LARP (said LARPer does seem pretty smart though, he gives off an air of competency), then you'll probably believe MegaAnon as well. I lean towards said poster being an actual insider given the nature of their posts. They indicate the CIA, the FBI, and the FED are about to be exposed. Have you read the posts?

>Why are the Swedes and Swiss guarding the boarder?
>Where else do the Swiss guard?
>What bank resides in Switzerland?
>Who owns the US Federal Reserve?
>Who guards the Federal Reserve?
Stop talking like this. I instantly stop taking someone seriously as soon as I see them adopt the "Q" style of posting.

>said LARPer does seem pretty smart though, he gives off an air of competency
kys

>You won't know who is pulling the strings
>Protip: It's the Jews

Uh, then those are exactly the people you DON'T want to hire.

Post more please.

>taking posts on Sup Forums seriously
lmao

I don't think he meant Bannon is CIA, but that the attacks on Bannon are.

OP Bannon is not CIA, the attacks on him come from the CIA

Donald Trump is a zionist shill
Banon is a zionist shill
CIA are israeli dualists
The globalists are jews

Jews jewing jews, either side the goys lose.

You could join Trump, he'll be president for 8 years