Oregon

Ppl are losing their minds after the new law went into effect. Only 7% of ppl are actually going to have to pump their own gas...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JC-fOKlG5bQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What?

They're freaking out cuz the whole state was mandatory full service stations. It is against the law to pump your own gas in all but 7% of counties there.

Wait, I can pump my own gas in Oregon now?

I hope not. I love having other people do it for me. I'm a lazy fuck

Not in most of it.
Far. Too. Dangerous.

I live in Oregon, and nobody in the major population centers are losing their minds over this. Nice jorb interwebs for exaggerating about nothing.

>mandatory
for fucking real? god I cant stand states and countries fucking with my business rights

Its shit like this and bulletproof glass in Korean shops and faggot cakes that make me want to get the fuck out fo this country

Granted this was Oregon where those homos got a buyout from a cake business that didnt want to back for them.Fucking garbage.

Is gas there more expensive to offset the cost of the people that do the pumping? Ive only ever been in 2 full service stops myself in michigan. confused the shit out of me when the dude ran out to my car

Mandatory is gay but man i miss full service gas stations.

How long is the average wait time to get fuel?

>“I don’t even know HOW to pump gas and I am 62, native Oregonian ... I say NO THANKS! I don’t like to smell like gasoline!” one woman wrote.
>“No! Disabled, seniors, people with young children in the car need help. Not to mention getting out of your car with transients around and not feeling safe. This is a very bad idea. Grrr,” another woman wrote.
>“I’ve lived in this state all my life and I REFUSE to pump my own gas ... This [is] a service only qualified people should perform. I will literally park at the pump and wait until someone pumps my gas.”
>oregonians

wtf is wrong with oregon? Do people do your grocery shopping for you as well?

I remember them from my childhood in Jersey. Think they changed it since then idk i moved down south.

Now that im older i can see this being a huge plus during shitty weather

What? I live in Oregon and I assure you no one is losing their minds over this.

Instacart, senpai. This is a thing now. And they deliver it to you too.

See

>Not to mention getting out of your car with transients around and not feeling safe

This is my biggest gripe with the otherwise lovely progressive states out west.
They let the honest folks families and children get intimidated by street punks.

Colorado and washington are really bad offenders and i know because i WAS on the street. I always felt shame and tried to look decent around normies whereas my drug addles peers purposely made them uncomfortable.

I fucking hate homeless "kids". Bunch of punks

I used to love going up to Oregon to hunt and help my uncle who did custom cabinetry when I was at Humboldt State. But I hated letting other people fuel my car up. The one station in his little town always had a freaking downy-potato who wore his shirt open to show off his damn Trix rabbit t-shirt. He'd pump the gas, wipe the windows, then walk over after it was done and stare in your window, breathing on it like I owed him something. Creepy 40ish tardface, fogging up my window. Nightmare fuel.

I tipped him around Christmas, because if the pass wasn't snowed in, it was cold as shit, but he still wanted everyone to see his fucking Trix rabbit shirt. Fucking Oregon.

are you supposed to tip the guy that pumps your gas? bringing your cost per gallon even higher

how much did you tip each time?

i was driving through oregon and needed to top off. attendant told me to put out my cigarette. i told him "go fuck yourself" and drove to the station across the street.

I spent three months Oregon the summer after my junior year of high school and took driver's ed out there. The instructor had me stopped for gas and bitched at me when I got out of the car and tried to use the pump.

>smoking at a gas pump
Going for a darwin award, Tyrone?

i was smoking in my car you fucktard

Gross.

Why are you an asshole? Guy is just doing his job, its nothing against you, you aren't allowed to smoke at pumps, no matter if you're in your car or not.

you are seriously one brainwashed faggot - go back to Sup Forums where you belong

>pumping my own gas like a peasant

bullshit. dont tell me what the fuck to do while i'm sitting in my car faggot

Wait...you guys don’t pump your own gas there? Wtf? That is some pampered faggy bullshit. How can that even be a thing?

>This [is] a service only qualified people should perform.
I wonder what it's like to be too stupid to pump gas. Do these people need to be reminded to breathe as well?

One year, I gave him 5 bucks for Christmas, the next year, I gave him my ex-girlfriend's Ray Bans.

Loved that game.

You don’t pump your own gas in Oregon?

>waiting 20 minutes each time to pay more for fuel

Its not on me, its the fucking law, what is wrong with you. You're just a cunt.

I like to pump very specific amounts of gas into my car because I love the way it handles when its filled into a specific range. I could never imagine having some rube do it for me.

Gas is actually very cheap here

>Mfw there are humans whomst do not pump their own gass

Low to nil

It's also a thing in New Jeresy.

It's just some weird old timey thing from the 50s that never died out and I'm not sure why. A child can pump gas.

Bad policy. The whole reason they did away with guys pumping your gas for you, is that they got sick. Pumping gas, all day, every day, you breath in the fumes. It fucks you up permanently over time.
So they went to everyone pumping their own, which we only have to do, every once in awhile instead of all day long, every day.
I still stand way back from the pump though, on the other side of the car usually, and try not to breath in the fumes.

you'll take your vaginal welfare you fat lazy whore. weddings cakes are PAGAN

Are you expected to tip?? I’m driving through Oregon soon.

vaginas are gay but your mom fixed that right quick. teaches all the men how to be a lady like she is

New Jersey has had this for years. Stop bitching.

No. Maybe if you get them to clean your windows, but Ive never done it nor seen anyone do it

He’s a nigger. They aren’t capable of empathy, so they can’t comprehend why you shouldn’t be a cunt to people for no reason.

The ember from a cigarette is not hot enough to ignite the fumes of gasoline, the spark of a lighter on the other hand is a different story.

I haven’t seen a full service gas station here in California since I was a kid.

Although full service must be offered for handicapped people (wheelchair) but they tell you to go fuck yourself.

Are you serious? Everyone is right about Oregon. I think I need to move there.

IF i were to be actually pumping the gas myself and IF i had a lit cigarette in my mouth and IF i were to draw on the cigarette and create an actual flame off of the tip and IF the flame was x milimeters form an x concentration of fumes then MAYBE there MIGHT be a reaction. your law is fucked and so are you for not questioning it and jumping my ass for doing so you fucking cuckold.

youtube.com/watch?v=JC-fOKlG5bQ

don't any of these people understand the law just isn't requiring companies to have full time people staffed to pump their gas? Don't they understand that companies can and may still hire people for full service and they can choose to spend their money at those stations? Why does government have to fix shit that isn't broken?

It's the law.
>well it shouldn't be therefore imma break it
Nigger detected.

I dont fucking care about what could actually happen, I care about what the law is. If I ask you to put out your cigarette as a part of my fucking job, why would you take it out on me. Thats like bitching at a cashier because you couldnt find the item you wanted to buy as if its their fault, you're just a cunt.

Everyone here expects a fucking tip for everything. Maybe because I live in a high tourist area? Even when I tell people I’m a local they still get all fucking pissed off. I love California (not the politics) since I’m from here but the people are starting to piss me off. The Californian people are starting to not feel like my fellow Californian people if any of that makes sense.

>i literally will take the chance of gasoline vapor igniting off a burning ember so i can smoke a cigarette while i pump gas for absolutely no reason other than the fact I can't control my addictive urges, but YOU are the cuckold.

You're the cuck, to tobacco. IJS

>t.someone who has never been to oregon

enable that there law enabler. gonna turn in your 30 rnd mags when that law gets passed too i suppose you law abiding citizen you.

>It is against the law to pump your own gas in all but 7% of counties there.
Why wtf?

>smoke a cigarette while i pump gas
i never said any such thing you fucking retard. i swear this board is full of sheep

I stand corrected. No plans to ever visit any state where ppl are too inept and/or afraid to pump gas. The law reads like a poorly written joke.

oh yeah. my bad. while you sit in your car because you don't know how to pump gas, i mean.. I guess it negates everything i said, darn

Only place I ever actually seem full service was in Beverley hills and it was like $9 a gallon. This was line a decade ago when has was pushing $4 though

Holy shit, that is satirical right?

It's just a weird law unique to oregon. Don't know why you got a huge superiority complex about pumping your own gas. I find it comfy driving through Oregon and having someone pump your gas. Just enjoy it you faggot.

No.

>oregonian
isn't that the lizard race from the elder scrolls

>while you sit in your car because you don't know how to pump gas, i mean
ok - you are obviously on fucking drugs. let me rehash this reeeeeeal slooooow.
>be me
>be in oregon where it's illegal to pump your own gas
>go to gas station...

can you figure it out from there you retarded faggot?

And yet the military never had any qualms about me breathing in jet fuel all fucking day. Bless them

Holy shit that boomer bitch is retarded my fucking god

Pamela is hot

>not capable of knowing how to pump gas

Wow

>people are actually losing their shit over having to pump their own gas

Talk about fucking entitled

Do these people actually think people are gonna go all Zoolander with the gas pumps?

>calls someone a sheep
>can’t even muster enough independence to pump their own gas

i'm pretty sure it's not illegal to pump your gas in some places in oregon, chief.

Or giving us those shots and telling us “don’t worry about it” when we ask what they were for.

> anthrax
> plague
> typhoid

A skirt during winter?

> whore

Orgonian here. The law exists for a reason and gasoline is a dangerous chemical.

i attempted to pump my own gas. the fuel attendant told me it was his job to do so.

95% of the population has it figured out. It's not killing us.

I'm pretty sure you live in oregon cause you dont know how to pump gas, friendo

literal nanny state

Gives jobs

underrated

Did you give him a BJ to say thank you?

>It is against the law to pump your own gas
what the fuck?

stop being a faggot. seriously, just stop being a faggot.

Holy shit, even at self serve you can get someone to pump your gas for you if you are handicapped or disabled. You just have to honk twice. There are fucking signs.

But that would be gay

no. but i got one from your mama

What's that pic from and what exactly happened in Oregon? Some funny, bizarre burger stuff?

Oh he was typing like a girl ... I’m so confused now days with these transgender rules.....