Sure we have african gangs but would ya look at the food!

Sure we have african gangs but would ya look at the food!

ah yes baby shit with a side of doggy diarrhea, truly the cuisine of kings

>white people can't learn brown ppl recipes

It looks like cat puke and weeds from the garden.

Looks the cuisine in the back of my fridge

So British

I'm gonna be needing a plate and a fork.

We wuz cheffz n shiieet

UMA

>white people "mexican" food

Lol

Thanks for the laugh

Theres a lot of shills around

i never realized piles of shit came in so many different colors

When finding food is the only thing your civilization knows how to do, of course your food is going to be good.

Piles of beans holy shit
Remember though niggers gave us cooking with flavor
Fucking gas these people

is this an african cuisine thread?

Pretty much all african food sucks except for Boer stuff. Jamaican food is good though.

ID HAVE THE AFRICAN BLOATED BELLY TOO ID I HAD TO EAT STEAMING PILES OF SHIT WITHOUT SILVERWARE

Ethiopian food is actually quite nice, you guys should try it at least once

Looks like a collection of road kill
>It probably is

That almost all looks like vomit.

>Ethiopian food
Is that where some cheeky fuck brings you an empty plate

Those are Lebanese condiments though

Nice digits
Holy fuck what is that

Here's dessert!

I did try it. I tried kitfo and couldn't eat more than a couple bites. Nearly uncooked spiced ground beef.

I ate at a Somali restaurant once. It was surprisingly good. More middle eastern tasting than I expected ...and we were the only white people in the place so I know it was pretty traditional.

Kek

What would /ck/'s opinion be on this dish?

>at least once
just like the Ethiopeans?

this joke is old as dirt

It's basically a bunch of spiced meats and veggies on a giant tortilla which you tear away at and use to grab bits of food

Fuck I've eaten there before. Abesha on Barkly St I'm pretty sure. Absolutely vile and your hands turn yellow for the next 3 days because they won't give you cutlery

You're thinking of Venezuelan food, Ethiopian food is a pan fried heart of a rival warlord topped with a white wine sauce served over sauteed potatoes.

>Thinking someone cant learn to outcook your cross eyed illegal cocaine sniffing "abuela"

LMFAO at you Jose

Lmao but seriously its good. It just looks weird because its literally piles of stuff on bread

Middle eastern food is pretty good. My favorite type is kike food.

>African food
>there's food

Doing it wrong.

>old as dirt

Coincidentally that's what they eat for dessert

>Ethiopian food is actually quite nice, you guys should try it at least once

Why? They haven't

All pre chewed

A human leg

>you guys should try it at least once
I try it every time I inhale.

>lol wypipo can't cook lol no spices
>so anywhere here's my food that's just piles of goop and we eat it with our hands because we never thought to invent utensils

>Mexican """"""""""food"""""""""""""

SUPER spicy with bread made of foam. But I've had worse....

Someone post this on

Agree, but the lack of utensils and sopping up the food with spongey bread makes it very filling.

I know and I feel bad saying that tired old joke because we have an Ethiopian cuisine place here and it's damn good. That bread they serve is so weird but so good. All bubbly and shit

In there defense it looks like mexican food; or at least taco chips.

Abesha is an Ethiopian restaurant. Why would they serve Leb food?

Too right. Yum.

These are the individuals who say that white people cannot cook.

Tell them you're from Sup Forums, other boards love when you do that

literally looks like different mounds of shit on bread

Where's the dirt cookies and fly burgers?

>that salad
>Ethiopian

Lol also...Footscray is one of the most gentrified places in melbourne

Just wash your hands. Jesus christ what is wrong with people?

NIGGER PILE EATEN WITH A SPONGE.

I fucking hate Nachos so much. Every time a group of us go out to a pub or something someone will order a big fucking sharing plate of them and it's just shop bought tortilla chips with some shitty sauce and shitty half melted cheese on them and they cost about £8. Literally the worst thing you can buy. It really infuriates me me how excited people get over some great value tortilla chips that are being resold for like 1000% what they cost to buy.

Fuck that shit ever again! The leftovers were spicier than the originals when microwaved the next day.

So it's just a shittier version of mexican food then?

doesn't look very appealing

disgusting raw nigger food they eat with hands they use to wipe their asses.

Remember when Footscray was known for its vibrant Italian community?

It literally looks like various piles of shit, with some sort of weird yellow diarrhea shit off to the side.

I did that on s4s once

That looks like a very shitty imitation of Indian food.

my favorite middle eastern food is Greek food

I'll have the paste with a side of paste.

>Abesha is an Ethiopian restaurant. Why would they serve Leb food?
I dunno man, you would have to ask them that. I'm guessing they added some leb recipes because Ethiopian cusine is just plain white rice

>Lol also...Footscray is one of the most gentrified places in melbourne

So true. All of my friends from east of melbourne are just clamouring to get to the west...

>great value tortilla chips
You guys have Walmart over there?

African food is disgusting.
I don't mean that in a reactionary bigot "hurr curry look like poo" way, I mean I have experienced it and it is vile.

it's some of the best food you will ever eat

There was a hipster fad here for about a week of ethipian food. I went once and it was fermented yoghurt and spianch with the most vile goat curry you ever smelled. Needless to say the hipsters quietly dropped this fad in about a week, never to mention it again.

>I fucking hate Nachos so much. Every time a group of us go out to a pub or something someone will order a big fucking sharing plate of them and it's just shop bought tortilla chips with some shitty sauce and shitty half melted cheese on them and they cost about £8. Literally the worst thing you can buy. It really infuriates me me how excited people get over some great value tortilla chips that are being resold for like 1000% what they cost to buy.
Me too, user. Me too.
Saved

Haven't lived in Melbourne since I was a wee lad, what's this about?

Looks like coon crap to me

That looks like someone already ate it and threw it up in separate piles

They eat injera with every meal. Teff is their staple grain. I live in Footscray and work with people from Ethiopia - not once have I ever seen them eat rice.
Try injera with doro wat - so good. Not Lebanese at all.

that looks fucking delicious

but they would charge you like $40 for it

have eaten Ethiopian food like that, caused an upset stomach ... was way too sour

ewwww wtf is this veggie crap. I had to eat at some aethiope restaurant once because my dad was curious. Its just vile sour bread with veggie paste. Its like indian hippie food but worse. Looking at all those carbs makes me sick.

>Middle eastern food is pretty good. My favorite type is kike food.

Not really a huge difference as it seems like there is a lot of bleed over between mid eastern and (((their))) food. But yea, who could resist potato latkis and a meat kinish...

>A human leg
That's actually way better for you then the flat bread and babyfood in op's pic. No joke.

oh my god that's alot of beans

enjoy your chimichanga diarrhea

Its like that scene in Indiana jones and the temple of doom where the villagers feed them crap and indie says it would be mean not to eat it.

Admittedly, Ethiopian is the least shiity African cuisine.
It's still shitty tho.

Isn't kike food basically just Turkish food like every other nation in the Middle East?

Most people from the right side of the Yarra wouldn't be seen dead in the west. A workmate a few years back had to go to Sushine and couldn't believe how awful it was once you got over the west gate bridge. The houses, the roads...awful.
I love it here.

People like this are absolutely ridiculous.

Actually met some in northern Europe who thought mass immigration was great because of the shithole restaurants they get with ethnic food.

>enjoys kike food
Disgusting. I’ll take a burger with a side of freedom fries any day

(((Their))) food has some variance, like latkes.

Piles of stuff on bread, sounds appetizing

Eritrean food. What do Sudies eat?

I live in Footscray. I love me some lamb dibs with injera. The food is fucking fantastic. Also, Ethiopians are gentlemen with a noble, peaceful culture. The gang stuff is a beat up in the heat of Wanker Dutton.

advances chess strategy

Ethiopian immigrants and American niggers are two completely different things. You fuckers are blinded by skin color.

What's your favorite place to get burgers, goy? Mine is either Five Guys or In-N-Out

I mean that's pretty much what a pizza is

I am not the biggest fan of (((their))) food. I prefer mid eastern food -rice, beans & lentils, lamb & goat. It is a sophisticated tasting food that is actually healthy.

But I won't argue a good burger and fresh hot fries is always welcome.

>it's some of the best food you will ever eat
This is true.

>but they would charge you like $40 for it
Nah, it's dirt cheap. Usually a filling feast for under $15 Australian, which is not far from US$10. Throw in some cheap beers and you can have a great night. Also at these restaurants they don't rush you out the door. It's great for leisurely catchups with mates.

Just look at this fucking platter. Mmmmmm! The flavours are truly amazing too.