Question to americans:

Question to americans:
Do you notice during your lifetime that there are less and less whites around you?

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/mobile/article/news/crime/second-suspect-charged-in-deadly-shooting-carjacking-in-south-houston/285-504552894
khou.com/mobile/article/news/crime/robber-drops-to-his-knees-to-pray-after-getting-locked-in-houston-store/285-504455902
nypost.com/2014/01/05/slain-slumlord-found-in-trash-had-enemies-list-a-mile-long/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep

You can see how the cancer has spread

I live in Florida and often times I'm the only young white person in sight. There's old white boomers but who cares because they'll all be dead within 20 years.

Nope, don't care about other people. White, black, you aren't important to me and you can go fuck yourself.

And you personally?

I live in Tampa and I know that feel bro.

Personally I can't wait for the day where whites are a complete minority.
Fuck trump and fuck white people

t. Depsperate white boi

Same here desu

I'm only 22 so I haven't noticed this until very recently. I also live in a city full of spics and niggers, every time I look at the news crimes are committed more often than not by the subhumans. Here's from today, straight retarded nigs:

khou.com/mobile/article/news/crime/second-suspect-charged-in-deadly-shooting-carjacking-in-south-houston/285-504552894
khou.com/mobile/article/news/crime/robber-drops-to-his-knees-to-pray-after-getting-locked-in-houston-store/285-504455902

more noticeable, is traveling to another area or state, and seeing all the white people around, is shocking. this happened to me recently. it is truly freaky. then you get depressed, upon realizing how much time has been wasted living and dating fairly unsuccessfully as a minority white in a brown state (being only attracted to white women). the sense of community and camaderie for them must be phenomenal, and sadly non existent where i am.
i am moving to a better state this week.

R u from Cali?

No, my state has shit welfare and is coincidentally 89% white.

No, but why is that a bad thing? Having more diversity is superior to having none at all.

Think I'm wrong? Who would you have left to hate other than those who believe the same things that you do?

Not having to live near low iq niggers and spics that commit crimes and act retarded is much worse than living near white people you nonwhite piece of trash.

yes. there are rural white areas here, but far from where i am. and pockets of affluent whitish communities, but they are small and really only where you sleep - you would still drive outside these areas in day to day life, and be enriched in public, surrounded by liberalism at parties etc. i am not wealthy or a lone wolf cowboy, just want a taste of life in a “normal” white community that isn’t on some desolate prairie or hidden away behind guards and gates. california is not what it used to be :(

California? Yes. I moved from SoCal to NorCal. Life standard is fat better than SoCal shithole. Fucking pinkos and shitskins.

I would rather have Whites who disagree with me than Blacks who would shoot my my daughter

I live in Southern California.

When I was 10 years old, this place was filled with Whites.

Now it is a spic nigger jew hellhole.

I hate everyone in this state.
I hate the government of this state.
I hate the media of this state.
I hate the education system of this state.
I hate everyone and everything in this state.
I hate the fucking animals in this state.
I hate this state.

Please God let me out.

The high school I graduated from is half niggers now.

The high school my mom went to was white except for a couple niggers. Before closing a couple years ago it had been an all black school for years.

come to arizona with me. fuck this shit.

I have a family vacation cabin in California and every time I go I never see white people anymore.

Me and my dad went to the same high school. I look at the year book then versus now and wew lad, quite a difference.

Well aren't you the sharp one, don't post if you have this opinion and are so fucking above it all.

>tfw from new york
>le 19% face
>isn't white himself because half italian

No, but I'm only 20, and theres already a shit ton of nogs in the south

Coming from a 90% white province I only see niggers when I got to NYC or Boston. I don't think there are whites left in US cities.

I live in western MD and took a trip to PG county to look at a car recently. If you know what/where I'm talking about then you already know it's like visiting Somalia, holy shit the gas station attendants were sand niggers behind bulletproof glass what the fuck is this, who lets things get like this

No. I live in Vermont and hardly ever see non-whites

I don't understand how the government can let this transpire, it's amazing

It's disgusting. MD is also one of like 5 states in the union to do an inheritance tax, time to bid this blue hell goodbye. I do realize that I'm part of the reason it gets bad, IE people just jumping ship instead of trying to make it better, but who the fuck wants niggers bused into their kids school, fuck you Maryland. They actually went ahead and put prisons out and about the state because Baltimore county jails were overflowing, so now, we get niggers who do crack in Blackimore, get sent to jail in rural areas, get out of jail in rural areas, then take welfare and shack their families up in section 8 houses in rural areas. Hello white flight, hello permanent D voters

nah man, Northern Michigan born and raised. All I see are nice small towns, crisp clean water along the bear dunes (we aren't flint), and peaceful friendly white people. During the summers we get the rich white people vacationing.

I ain't moving

also we're full!

You are living in a bubble that will pop any day now. You cannot run nor hide from this problem.

Yall got Detroit AND Flint and you think the cancer won't spread. you have land buffers and cold weather but you cannot stem the inexorable nigger cancer. You wish I was being edgy.

Nah, I'm sure these rich pricks won't white flight outta here, and stop funding the police to keep the niggers from down south at bay.

I can't wait to find out what state ends up soaking up the last of the white American minorities

yes

quite the opposite. growing up in houston texas i almost never saw europeans. only on tv did i see whites. but recently ive been seeing them more often. they are still outnumbered though

The issue to address is how the third panel happens is the first place. In reality, the PJs go up in proximity to the nice neighborhood, bring down the value of the COUNTY, and whitey gtfos. Gotta keep the darkies corralled. Always, ALWAYS vote on issues in your county, or a jail will go up within 20 miles of your house and it will soak up crimers from across your state, then shit them out into the shiny new PJs so the newly-elected Dem has a permanent voter base.

The 3rd panel happens because of the 2nd panel. A kike buys it's 3rd or 4th home on preferential jew credit terms, and immediately rents it to Section 8 niggers. There's lots of kike slumlords that do this.

Youre from belgium bro

Mollenbeek ?

As much stuff as I blame jews for, it makes no sense to devalue his own property, unless he was doing it to gerrymander a district for a kickback

>tfw living in rural Bavaria and seeing more and more packs of sandniggers roaming around
As a kid i saw maybe one random nigger every 2 years or so and now i see like 5 every day i drive to work.

CA here too, I know that feel, especially when outside the state.

horror stories from cali pls, i know you have them

fucking scumbags. look at that shitheads petulant victimhood expression

over my life, i grew up not racist i was told its bad don't do it, but as i get older, i just don't like black people and i don't feel its my fault that its the culture that black people live in, a culture of hatred

you’d always be welcome to visit my sanctuary man. should be done with the move this month.

Believe me, the kikes do this. A prime example is Menachem "Max" Stark.

nypost.com/2014/01/05/slain-slumlord-found-in-trash-had-enemies-list-a-mile-long/

If you want a bunch of properties, but they're all too expensive, you can buy one, let niggers ruin it, get tax benefits, scare neighboring whites to sell one after another after another for less and less as you fill it with more niggers and spics on federal benefits.

race and culture go hand in hand

Yep. Recently visited Austin and brown people everywhere — mudslimes, spics and niggers seemed to be a majority now. Disgusting and sad!

Yes. My offspring will be forced to go to a school filled with government-program-leeching shitskins. I've noticed more around.

I live in Utah, I hardly see blacks, see a few spics in rural and suburbs and a few more spics within cities. But the Anglo white man still reigns supreme here thanks to the Mormon culture.

but how about those who have conformed to so called "white culture" cuz i have def met respectable black people but the majority i stay away from

Even those ones act smug and niggerish, I'd rather not live around them at all. It is a choice, you know.

Know that feeling, bruv

Live in 100k city in Belgium, which used to be very white, now every evening I see train station full of sandnigs/nigs

Yup and I live in the rural Midwest which is arguably the whitest part of the country but have noticed more and more niggers and shitskins over the last 20 years. We're fucked.....game over man.

invest into northwest imperative

Should we follow the road to Oregon user?

i have also observed this in the work place, i have tried to make friends with the black clicks at work, but i just feel that im white so im not aloud to be friends with them, and i thought to myself for the first time in my life, DAMN am i the victim of racism fucking weird, its just not okay to be white

Midwest burger, went to miami for Vaca. Holy fuck it's mutt central. I was disgusted. I was happy to land back in Detroit as people aren't mixed like those mongrels.

You can only make niggers pretend to be people as along as they are a small minority. Once you reach critical mass of niggotry, then the animal comes out. It’s why college-educated niggers get into fist fights over parking spaces when there are no whites around.

>Once you reach critical mass of niggotry

FUCKING LOL, that got me dude, i needed that laugh.

Y'all got Muskegon though. I wish I lived on West coast Michigan like Holland or grand haven.

im new to Sup Forums i was on Sup Forums in the glory days in 2006 and havn't been to Sup Forums since it became cancer, but after this convo, i think im here to stay

Yes, and i see interracial couples everywhere. Whenever i go to the mall it reminds me of why i shop on amazon, mudsharks everywhere.

i moved from michigan to VA for work, i miss it, im going to retire there, hopefully sooner than later

Traverse City is where it's at

good salmon fishing!

Omg yes.

I grew up in a 90% white town. Right now it's about 70% non-white.

Fucking TERRIBLE.

i just saved that image, im also going to look into its truth, but im prolly going to find out it is true, violent culture is violent

>kindergarten
All white

>grade school
All white

>middle school
Mostly all white, 1 or 2 asians and a couple spics

>high school
Majority white, blacks, spics more prominent

>College
Minority white

>Medicine school
One of 5 whites in a 200-strong class of gooks, Indians and diversity niggers

>Move to Florida
Lone hero in a sea of demons and Walmart orcs

You don't realize how long it's been since I've seen light eyes, or actual red hair. Maybe years. Dear god this place is getting browner and browner

More like Tragic City.

Canadian here. I've noticed it. Just 15 years ago Muslims would never be so brazen as to wear a hijab here and now they all fucking do it and there are like 10x as many of them. It's insane how they just flooded in in such a small time and are flaunting their shit knowing they're protected by >muh discrimination laws and a system that anal fucks >muh racists.

could you explain on how the culture has changed around you, less hello's from strangers, less helping old ladies across the street, things like that

No matter what people say about Detroit, at least it's fucking segregated.

every single 24 hour fitness is literally full of le 56% percenters, I work at the front desk

Lug alarm!

i might get made fun of, what what do you mean by 56% percenters

mudskin mutts

New huh? it's a reference to the fact that America is 56% white and 44% or black mixed, also known as the amerimutt.

Only when I fart out loud

i thought it was more of 75% white, but thats overall not in cities, and yes i am new to Sup Forums today actually on the recommendation of a friend but i trolled Sup Forums back in the glory days of 2006

>95% white
>cherries

have fun in the south boys, i'll be riding out the storm up here

why ask americans, just look around you

Welcome and you are never going to leave this splace

Man, even my 20k village is totally overrun

Nope. Than again i live in the middle of butt fuck nowhere and i don't take statistics at face value.

OHH I KNOW, i have found my new home, when Sup Forums went to cancer i thought all of Sup Forums did, but i am home, it feels good man good feels

R U ME

was just at Woodland Hills Walmart and it was 3rd world. no habla ingles...

t socal

>NK
>no llisted as NA
>IQ
>Rape
>Homicide

how the fuck do they even get data on that place. Whenever i see data on maps, globally, I always look at NK. I always see data, and it always makes me question the accuracy.

Woah what's wrong the animals bro?

California still has a lot of good stuff in it

they must have a man on the inside, you could call him a "rocket man" hmmmmmm

I’m a half Jew who lives in New York. I’ve yet to meet another Jew who considers himself an American first and Jew second. And every Jew supports Israel I’ve rthe US on every topic.

Vermont moron detected. I grew up in one the biggest metropolitan areas in America. The culture you speak of is nothing but crime and destruction to the city. Don’t believe me? Move your pussy ass to oakcliff Texas then. Cheapest rent you will ever have. We both know you won’t though

if you do, stay rural. do NOT go to portland. it is citadel of the left. most there are liberals from SF fleeing the results of their own policies.
living in portland made me so mad i moved to australia for a few years.

as a person at least a little in the community, how do you feel about israel?

I live in Orange County. Honestly, I don't mind the recent growth in Asian and Persian people (even though I ducking hate non whites) because it is far preferable to the infestation of spics. At least the asians and Persians are affluent and act white. Still depresses me though knowing that most people won't realize the lack of trust they have in their community du to (((diversity))).

Everywhere I look there are 4x4s beaners walking around with 5 obese offspring. They smell, are dirty, and the gangs in my neighborhood are willing to go to jail for a long time if you insult their pride.

The whites are ignoring the problem, I can't even talk about this topic without receiving some backlash from my friends (although there is a silent majority of redpled whites here, they keep quiet).

We keep getting pushed further and further into the corners here (la Jolla, Laguna beach, Coro de Caza, dove canyon, Newport)

If you want to see the closest thing to white paradise, take a stroll through Coto de Caza and see large white families with big beautiful houses. Too expensive for the spics and niggers.

no not really

we used to be golden and now we brown and nobody listened