Bannon is a NOBODY and DOESN'T MATTER

I mean really. Can anyone even tell me more than a few sentences about what he has actually done for sure?

I supported Trump since day one because of Trump.

Breitfart is for newfags and normies, really who reads anything in that echo chamber? I never did.

Can I remember a single time I saw Bannon talking to press or public that mattered? No.

Can I single out any specific thing that would've not happened or Trump wouldn't have done if Bannon wasn't there? No.

As someone who would be called by the MSM as a core base of Trumps support, I don't see how Bannon actually matters at all, just like Trump said, he got a little bit of recognition and like most nobodies, it went to his head.

He fucked us in Alabama. Trump was right. Strange was the SAFE bet.

But all in all, I never trusted Bannon because he took over BREITBARTS enterprise AFTER THE CIA KILLED HIM.

If Trump is just a Zionist Puppet, than they needed to push his message with Breitbart news. Bannon is ALSO a puppet. They had to kill Andrew to do so.

Andrew Breitbart actually tweeted out that John Podesta was a well known child sex slave trafficker, and fixer

Had he been around during the rise of Trump, things would be VERY VERY different.

No wonder he is dead. Bannon is just another wannabe swamp creature. Too bad he over-played his hand already.

u scared?

1. Denial
2. Anger.
3. Bargaining.
4. But her emails.
5. Deep State Soros Seth Rich Pizzagate
6. Shooting up your Jr High

States of a Weekly Alt-Right Meltdown

you stink of reddit

So far all you shills have yet to refute anything I've written. Only nonsense insults and "you reddit" bullshit.

Okay shills, if this is just a melt-down and I'm scared, why did CIA have to kill Andrew?

Oh yeah, he called out Podesta, and would've sunk the Trump movement if it was run by jews.

Anything actual to say. Or just gonna deflect like a shill?

Sup Forums has been sucking Bannon's dick for years and in one day, he is suddenly a nobody. Classic alt-right circular firing squad. LMAO.

P - Read his Vatican speech

Nah, read my damn post you retard

You sound like CNN saying "Pol supports Bannon like lil fanboys"

Im pointing out that this guy NEVER MATTERED and its only the idiots and shills that supported him

Seriously, I STILLL CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING he has done or said that matters or was worth remembering.

A nobody.

>I supported Trump since day one because of Trump.

An infallible argument, truly one for the record books!

You're JIDF.

Da shills! da shills! Everyone who isn't a brainwashed alt-right bitchboi like me is part of secret paid army of shills sent from secret jew plot headquarters because Sup Forums is full of super important highly influential social reject shutins like me whose opinions change the world! Stop not telling me my mentally unstable rant trying to console myself and rationalize my weekly ever shifting trump cultist narrative! I never liked Bannon anyways! I swear! Oh god! I think the deep state put a anxiety chip in my head to prevent my superior whiteness from being superior. They must of sent a pedophile pizza to Bannon and he ate the deep state pepperoni and is now working for the Soros-Clinton alliance!

Bannon owned a massive WoW gold botting operation. Hes literally /our/ guy!

He is the most ugliest mother fucker I’ve ever seen.

Hahaha, yesterday -- not even yesterday, fucking this morning -- Trumpworld was squealing like angry pigs about the fake news media creating a divide between the president and his Breitbart wingman. Now suddenly oh shit they're threatening each other irl well we didn't ever like him anyway lawl. Fucking maybe if this pile of shit whose knob you brainlessly gobble keeps surrounding himself with terrible people and backstabbers he's one too?

Its the same shit we heard constantly during the election every time libshits kept waging their finger for every disposed Trump adviser.

He drinks a lot of mountain dew I hear.

No one knew who he was until he joined Trump's team and the MSM made him out to be a boogie man.

He was the behind-the-scenes guy at Breitbart, picked the talent.

He was the Roger Ailes for a small right wing news site.

Trump brought him in for insight on what right wing men wanted and to help Trump ram through a scandal.

it all comes tumbling down tumbling down

>Im pointing out that this guy NEVER MATTERED and its only the idiots and shills that supported him

I agree and I think it's a shame he is running/ruiningAndrew Breitbart's site.

I thought year two of Trump's presidency would be less mired in dumb drama bullshit, but I guess these people just cannot help themselves.

Gannon ?

Yeah, I best his ass in ‘96.

u 12?

>You will never exploit starving chinese forcing them to supply americans with cheap WoW gold like a true capitalist.
>You will never become a lard ass playing WoW 24/7 chugging Mt dew and raging about how awesome capitalism is.
>You will never use your income to worm your way into politics in an attempt to usurp the presidency from donald trump.

He gained power over a company another man built. Used it to launch himself into stardom. And then used the influence to take a dump on the entire effort.
Andrew Brietbart would have punched him in the face.

Forgot the image

Might want to look at trumps twitter during the campaign

Bannon got lucky. Without Andrew Breitbarts attack on Podesta/Clnton(Trumps rivals) leading to his death, without the fake news, without the need for BB to reach out to people. Trump would never even consider Bannon.

Bannon is a good goy.

Oh wait... that's right... I forgot... Drumpf is done... impeachment this time for reals...

Remember when bannon was fired and people said "bannon can help trump more from outside the white house"? What happened?

They took him at his word. Then Bannon realized he fucked an election in AL, caught the necessary hell for doing it, and is now screaming like a child.

Bannon thinks Trump is compromised but it's not the case. They just dont agree on how the country should be run. Really if Trump agreed with Bannon he would never have fired him.

Bannon was one or the guys trying to hold trump back and moderate his attitudes. Trump going all out is how he got elected and how he's getting shit done. I'm glad dude is gone and I hope he lost money on those fidget spinners

The reality is that he's a Georgetown (Jesuit) and Harvard guy, who went to Goldman Sachs, and Then to work on a Earth Science Climate Change thing.
And then became an executive producer in Hollywood.
And then yes, he was lucky enough to be handed the keys to a media outlet that Andrew Breitbart gave everything to. All the way to death.
And Bannan has taken a big giant dump on everything that was built.

I get Bannon works for Mercer not Trump. I get that theres many sides lobbying for Trumps attention. He lost it when he didnt get his way 100%.

I can smell the incel on you from here. It's disgusting, really. Kill yourself. Sage.

he killed andrew

OP, you could have chosen wisely in 2016, why didn't you?

I beat his ass with a Megaton hammer in '98.

Does 4D Chess fall under #3?

Alt righters are genuinely brain dead.

Breitbart is okay but useless in the sense of sharing it with normies and libtards because it has such a shitty brand amongst libs. I actually don't even know why it has such a bad brand, because I don't watch tv or know what Bannon's all about. Some of the articles there are good but I mainly attributed that to Andrew Breitbart. Bannon seems pretty shilly to me from what I've seen ever since I've taken interest in politics.

>reddit spacing is just a meme!

gabe newell's retarded half brother tries to gain fame

>lol

Keep gargling boomers and newfaggots

op is jared and stephen staying up together in their bunk bed, shitposting

FAGGOT PEDO JEWISH PIZZA IS RAPING THE TRUMP ADMIN!!!!!

Lmao

sounds like (((trump))) and the (((kushner situation)))

and you wonder why people are pissed? they got more than a punch in the face incoming...

Drumpfkins running scared. I remember back when Bannon was supposed to be some brilliant mastermind strategist. It was all the trump voters on Pol telling me this. Now they tell me what Reddit was saying all a long, that's he's an alcoholic nobody. It seems like most of you guys should listen more to Redditors they obviously know better than you

breitbart site honestly wasn’t shit until after he died

he was too busy hanging with Bill Maher and Harvey tmz fag for tv time

Steve actually did build breitbart into what it is: a non stop zio jew comment project

Hey fool redditors hate Trump too they just hate Bannon more.

BTW id vote bannon if he ran, if he could win because i like the chaos.

booze pills and food killed andrew

ama

>But all in all, I never trusted Bannon because he took over BREITBARTS enterprise AFTER THE CIA KILLED HIM.
>Okay shills, if this is just a melt-down and I'm scared, why did CIA have to kill Andrew?
Interesting. There's another user proposing that Bannon is CIA.
He's talking about how a CIA user came on Sup Forums a couple of days ago and left a cryptic message on Sup Forums today. Says Bannon's book is just a distraction from Intel, Iran, and Clinton. Really activates my soybeans.

Is this Bannon being CIA a shill tactic now? or is there some merit to the idea that Bannon is CIA? Bannon produced 18 movies in Hollywood and was introduced to Breitbart at a Hollywood event. Does this mean Breitbart went off the reservation and that is why the CIA put Bannon in place? Breitbart did conceive of the idea of a new website in Israel and perhaps he was the first CIA asset in right wing media after the CIA realized how powerful a candidate like Reagan could be.

Wolff is a liar. Ignore the shills, they're Shapiro fangirls

hi jared, how's it going?

We already know that. Stop believing the shills on here trying to pretend to be us.

Trump will lose Kushner soon. Screencap this post

Um, a twelve year old could predict that. Hold the phone, the sun will rise tomorrow.