Wut

why are people getting angry at Logan Paul? I see that showing a dead body for profit is nothing inherently bad...

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk
youtube.com/watch?v=oq9dspskCEE
youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he is white and thus an easy target for their hate.

They're outrage warriors exploiting Logan Paul exploiting a dead body.

This place is severely autistic.

Same here op, before watching the video and from the amount of hate & noise this guy is getting I literally expected him to fucking bash the dead guy or joke in some offensive way, get the camera up close to his face or something similar.

Kid audience these days are really easy to please, all he did was sprout some meaningful life bullshit & walk around a bit

It’s fine to call him out for posting that video, but he corrected his mistake. I agree, people are going way too far now trying to destroy him. He realized he made a bad call posting the video so he took it down and apologized. Done. Fuck all those liberals who are trying to fuck him further.

AnCap threads are great

I know right If I were dead I'd still want to be made famous.

>why are people getting angry at Logan Paul?

I'm angry because I'm tired of hearing about him and his fucking brother. I hadn't heard of either of them until just last year, and I wish it would have stayed that way. It seems like the sites I frequent would allow me to avoid seeing either of their purposely obnoxious faces and haircuts, but fucking nope.

>checks flag
kek

Typical Jew tactic. Going after you character is not enough, they need to destroy your career, family, etc.

but if paedophiles are accepted into the lgtblt community then why not necrophiles?

But how is it a mistake in the first place?

Why would anyone find this offensive in the first place? I wonder?
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

your memes are weak and dont make any sense.

For me it has nothing to do with what he did. He’s just a fucking retard and id love to see the little shits channel shutdown so his brain dead fans lose their shit start rioting and get killed by the police.

Im not concerned with the dealings of subhumans

The inappropriation of the scenario was just too funny. This guy is not funny at all but what happened to him is... May the poor soul rest in peace though.

did we watch the same thing?

>looks incredibly smug in the intro as if this video is going to be the best damn thing ever
>jokes about seeing a dead guy, laughs casually
>zooms in on dead dude repeatedly
>jumps around like retard monkey screaming about how their day just got RUINED BRO
>very weird smiles and laughter from the people in the video

I've never seen one of his videos, but just watching this one on liveleak makes me believe that this logan character is like a sociopath who has somehow corralled these sycophants behind him.

why are you shilling for this kike?

Talmudic lesson #1: Goyim exist only for our profit and entertainment
Talmudic lesson #2: White_Like_Me.avi

basically he could have called the cops or something but just sat around a corpse for 10 minutes laffing.
most angry people are angry because advertisers are going to boycott youtube again surely

I know that Vichtenstein believed that the most serious and profound problems and questions and issues could be discussed only in the form of jokes. And i know that in U.S. lit there's a tradition from about the 50s and 60s called black humor, which is a very kind of sardonic sad type of humor... um... I'm grasping for something interesting to say in response... I think probably sometimes it can be, and, and sometimes it isn't. There's forms of humor that offer escapes from pain and there are forms of humor that transfigure pain. Does that make any sense?

I would have done the same, but atleast put my merchandise on the dead body to drive the point home.

>white
>glorified melanin deficient nigger

What's your point, exactly? You make it sound like that's a bad thing.

>AnCap sympathezises with sociopath
Please stop while you’re ahead

>showing a dead body for profit is nothing inherently bad
Begone Jew

I hate him because he is a normie, not because he is a straight white male, which he happen to be. The Paul brothers should grow up and become redpilled for once.

i agree op

Modern day burgers are addicted to the sweet sweet self righteousness dopamine they get from attacking people perceived inferior from a moral standpoint. Remember Justine Sacco.

Not all that different from pol getting its kicks from the soyboy threads on here.

I find Ethan Kike and the other soapbox-standing "morality police" who hop on every new controversy so they can state the absolute safest opinion and hit their shekel quota to be the most annoying. Reminder that the one time H3H3 stated an opinion anywhere near "risky" with the video on Leafy, they took it down a day later out of fear that a larger amount of people than usual would disagree with them. Massive hypocrites too, you can't be the soapbox presenter of the site if you built your career off of ruthlessly making fun of people who were just doing their thing. Fucking jews.

Because
1) hes white
2)He is good looking
3) he is wealthy and popular

He's the anti-thesis of of what SJWs consider a media figure. In reality, he's just a low hanging fruit that is going to get 1000X popular.

SJW/Outrage Mob:
>"How dare he exploit a suicide victim for monetary gain!"
>"Now watch me cry and exploit his ad free video while my video is monetized!"

last time footage of dead bodies brought in this much profit it was 1945 amirite

he literally did nothing wrong

>inb4 he makes paranormal videos about a japanese ghost haunting him

>but if paedophiles are accepted into the lgtblt community then why not necrophiles?
Asking real questions for a friend here.

>goes to the "suicide forest" wearing a FUCKING TOY STORY ALIEN HAT

he's either incredibly dense and can't grasp that where he's going is a serious place, or he's to stupid and American to not care.

>I see that showing a dead body for profit is nothing inherently bad...
You must not understand how morality works.
See, the video fulfilled his need for self realization. The lowest priority need.
By exploiting the dead he threatens the safety and sanctity of your dead.
So basically his feefees vs everyone else's and he was the initiator. He's objectively in the wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk

holy fuck this is good, I like it

youtube.com/watch?v=oq9dspskCEE

There was a trigger warning. They called the police right away. The face was censored. The rest of the video is him overacting because he never saw a dead body before. The Chad did nothing wrong. Everyone bitching and whining over this nonsense is just a virtue signaling cunt.

>recognize man in pic related
>kek for two seconds

Will I get spoiled by watching this?
I never seen conan.

fucking hell mate hahahahahah

underage Sup Forums found. such an inane issue and "celebrity."

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M

its just not okay to be white

Does anyone have the original video that was posted? I've looked all over and can't find it anywere

hes good mane

im looking ill update if i find it

That's the news job

their job is to just push political agendas

Publicity stunt. Top kikes at Disney want an asshole eceleb and that's what they are engineering

yeah I love sucking corporate jew dick.

Because people are abhorred by people exposing kids to pictures of dead bodies for profit and political gain.

Wait a sec.

to be fair, that's a refugee not a person.

Fuck. Haven't thought of it. Lol

I think it's fucked up that he told kids "don't go over there." Why even bring up a dead guy hanging to random Japanese kids? Aside from that him smiling and cracking jokes wasn't in good taste but I'll defend his right to make such a video. But if he can't handle the bant then he should fuck off. Also sage you fucking slimy sliding Jew

He himself is a jew

It's about the double standards of youtube

because his audience is kids. If he had done it in a tasteful manner he would have been fine.

>white
Wikipedia says otherwise

Why would someone kill themselves in such a lovely country like Japan?

What is wrong with nips necking themselves in public places? That's just selfish and degenerate, no matter how much this forest is known to be the resting place of depressed gooks.

This poor Chad hasn't done anything wrong, people should be mad at the Jap for letting his dead body being found by tourists. We're just lucky that it wasn't a child.
pathetic

I'm personally more pissed at YouTube
>was trending for a significant amount of time
>he was able to delete it before they would have taken it down
>only commented on the fact that it breaks their ToS after being pushed by the community
>did nothing to punish him for it, while people like pewdiepie got thrown under the bus for a fraction of what he did
It's like the daddyoffive thing from a few months ago, YouTube is incredibly inconsistent in their moderation, and it takes a significant amount of work to get them to deal with the bad shit on their site (Elsa and Spider-Man videos) but have no problem going after content creators over bullshit. The only thing I'm pissed at Logan for is that he probably pissed off the Japanese government and they will likely limit tourism to that area, and could possibly give locals the wrong idea about tourists. I don't even give a shit about the joking thing, that's a normal reaction for someone seeing a dead body for the first time. But using a dead body for views is scummy.

>I see that showing a dead body for profit is nothing inherently bad...
he openly said that the video would lose its monitization due to swearing.

Lets blame the dead jap for fucking over some guy even after death. That worthless suicidal fucker just couldn't stop making people miserable even after his death. He should've killed himself a different way.

People have always gotten mad at each other for handling shock differently but the facebook generation makes everything worse when it comes to social interaction, and already over ten years ago this was becoming apparent. Now we have this popular fad called virtue signaling that makes every social problem appear to be ten times worse because now ten times as many people are bitching about it, but really most of them are just sitting on their asses at home quite comfortable with no real complaints of their own in life. So what do these people do with their lives? They decide the best use of their time is to find someone else with real problems and attempt to appropriate their struggle from them vicariously, thinking to further their own social status by showing everyone what a great guy or gal they are. They claim that bringing attention to it somehow helps. This is rarely the case. In fact I think they are helping contribute to the problem because people are assuming that someone will help among all the virtue signalers, when in truth all of them are sitting there virtue signalling specifically because they are unwilling to help but think that someone else should.

Virtue signaling is the hugest part of it, but as I understand it there is also an element of jealousy here since this is an attractive successful youtuber while others have been around for a long time struggling. Crabs trying to drag their brithers and sisters back down into the pot.