Is this Going Anywhere?

Is the 'alt-right' doomed to be a reactionary, e-celeb-tier movement until it fades into obscurity? It has not philosophically progressed in the slightest and still remains as a weird, 'edgy' position that only exists for contrarians. At this point in time, it's only slightly more legitimate than other Down's syndrome-tier movements like communism. Where the fuck is this going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCUowFWIWGw6Pv2JqfEj8njQ
youtu.be/eczKlK-j-Qg
bloodandsoil.org/manifesto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The entire ideology considers of
>Im White and being white is more important than any actual policy positions
>GIMME DAT ETHNOSTATE

It's irrelevant.

Who the fuck coined the term alt-right anyway? Stupid buzzword.

alt-right is a normie meme without a clear, agreed-upon definition

No, it's not going any where. They literally can't fuck up because the future of politics in the US is racial.

(((Who))) do you think?

alt-right is a honeypot you shitslinger

>Im White and being white is more important than any actual policy positions
The future of politics in the US is racial

Anywhere ? Yeah, nowhere.

There is no alt right.
It’s a made up term for anything and anyone to become an instant boogeyman. “You’re a Nazi” quit working so they had to coin a new phrase.

> Who is Paul Nehlen?

It’s cold in NoVa right now, so they’re staying warm.

Buzzcut

>Is the 'alt-right' doomed
HILLARY AND BANNON'S MEME IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK NATIONAL BOLSHIVISM

FUCK CIVIC NATIONALISM

FUCK FALSE FLAGS!

the alt right will never gain power, but they will successfully drag the republican party over towards their position

How much do they pay you to shill that?

You have no argument so you call him a shill for correctly exclaiming that the Alt-right is a fake psy op to turn retards into Naz-Bols?

10/10 blondie who dis?

Whatever you wish to call it.... What its turned into after the election is retarded and full of drama, and its loudest voices are retards. Having said that, the general conclusions of the "what ever you wish to call it" are rather sound. The facts on the ground says that these ideas are here to stay. Its inevitable.

It went from
>Fuck establishment Republicans
To
>E-celeb money making machine and fake white nationalism
Like all movements without leaders, it gained the worst ones organically.
>Milo the faggot stroking his ego and filling kiss pockets
>Spencer the brainlet thinking you can casually use the imagery and slogans of Nazi Germany without bring toxic to normie
>Alex Jones the CIA controlled opposition playing a clown and discrediting everything he touches
>Libertarians in general who kill everything they touch with their autism

He's right about the future of politics being entirely race based; especially in the US. It's nearly to that point now. However, the 'alt-right' and all its cancer needs to go for a less faggy movement to come forward. I hope this shit, its Kekistani flags, it coalburning e-celebs, and MGTOW losers dies soon.

Alt-right, alt-up, alt-down, it doesn't matter what you call it. White nationalism is increasing in the US and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it.

The socially liberal alt-right abortionists and feminists aren't a movement. They are the white males and bernouts who got ejected from the DNC by their women and niggers. There is nothing they have in common with conservatism or the religious right. Its a coopt to normalize sodomites like Milo and 2nd wave feminism.

Bahahahah. I guarantee you before January is over your LARP fest will be completely irrelevant.

The alt-right isn't very well defined, but I always thought it was independent of white nationalism, because civic-nationalist cucks can be 'alt-right.' Agreed 100% that white nationalism will only increase, but the current movements surrounding it need to die. It's fucking stupid how immature this stuff is.

>be jews
>see a growing demographic of young men who are becoming far right/reactionary/fascist
>they have no banner to stand under, thus they cannot be attacked or discredited as a group
>they don't really have a plan, they just know whats going on and they want to let people know
>have to put a stop to this or else it could come to a head at some point later on
>can't attack them as a group because they aren't a group
>can't attack them individually because that would put their ideas in front of average people
>wat do
>create a blanket term for this "movement" so we can attack them effectively, while still stifling their ideas
>"Alt-Right"
>great now we have a target, a target that we get to define
>paint them as evil nazis and racists, associate them with everything that we have brainwashed the public to hate
>half of them embrace the term because they think it legitimizes them
>the other half realize that its more of our jewish trickery and then proceed to start in-fighting with the other half
>mfw we turned the entire group into an in-fighting shitshow
>mfw we successfully turned them into the perfect strawman for us
>mfw we completely muddied all of their opinions and ideas
>mfw we've almost completely neutralized the threat
>mfw we did all of this just by giving them a name

Getting censored at every turn has not been good for "us".

Godlike post

It's too early; bottom line. Wait 10 years and this will be significant. Right now, this shit is too young and so are the people in it.

Oh we are going places nigger, by we I mean us, and by us I mean you are going to the gallows.

Enjoy the ride shill.

It's not my movement. I don't belong to any movement. Again, regardless of what happens to the alt right, white nationalism will continue to grow, and there isn't anything anyone can do about it. Even some kind of false flag blamed on a white nationalist will not slow it down in any way. Notice charlottesville had absolutely no effect on the movement except to grow it from exposure.

Not a bad summary.

>melanin deficient niggers think they're special

If you aren't Aryan you're subhuman.

But the Jews pushed the alt-right to be a "white supremacist" ideology without understanding that fundamentally this is the most DIVERSE white supremacist place in existence.

With godlike digits.

Oy vey.

Give it another decade or so. Do you really think the white majority will allow the country to become Brazil 2.0 peacefully?

D and c nigger

You smell like a cia nigger

A statement made on no foundation can be dismissed out of hand.

exactly, its too early to be unified under the term "alt-right"

>A bunch of e-celebs and Nazi LARPers are going places
Do you guys really not want more than this? Dream bigger and stop living in the fucking past. The 'alt-right' will die, and something much more solid and mature will come to take its place. Right now, it's pathetic.

Kek

>she's literaly a fat pig

just like 75% of the rest of huwhite American "women"

Watch some Kai murros

through your disingenuous speculation I see a desire to undermine the movement

Spot on. I just hope we all can be unlike libshits and be able to exercise in self reflection and fix what we do wrong and expand on what we do right.

No. The alt-right is the new cool. If we have normie autistes like Aydin Paladin coming over, we've made it.

youtube.com/channel/UCUowFWIWGw6Pv2JqfEj8njQ

I mean how could we not, it's our survival as a culture and race.

not the movement just the centralization around e-celebs and the term alt-right

It's about to disappear entirely.

>movement
There is no 'movement.' It will be in the future, but it's all talk right now.

kek he's "debating" Spencer on warski's show tomorrow right? its gonna be good, destiny is UNSTOPPABLE

Richard Spencer, OP's picture.

E celebs were once useful because they spread information that needed to be spread. Now they are a soap opera. Additionally, we get it... genetics, race and so on. In other words, there are other issues such as spreading info on fractional reserve banking, how can we destroy the welfare state and so on. They could even do cool shows on European art and important history. But no, its just drama and everything is just a rehash.

t. Retard
Just so you know, you can't have right wing politics without white people.
Mex and black don't vote conservative.
So you better start caring about demographics. The way things are going, coloreds will have the majority.
When that happens, say goodbye to white ideals such as freedom of speech and 1A.
1488 is necessary and being opposed to pro white movements makes you a Ben Shapiro tier faggot.

I'm thoroughly convinced this retarded, autistic manlet is one of the greatest trolls of all time. I love how he somehow finds people that are even more retarded than himself to shit on. Wonderful meme.

im anonymously writing an epic that will educate the youth on the necessity of right wing thinking while bringing new philosophy into the world. the short version is that "walls" are necessary to how every complex system works from biochemistry to cognition to economics. being philosophically committed to bringing down every wall is incompatible with life, just as a cell that ruptures itself.

sadly, its going to be 5 years minimum until its ready. day job and all that. im chipping away though. just wait for the anime its going to be great

> t. 44%er feeling left out
You have to go back.

Good goy

I'd you think libertarians or fucking Alex Jones is alt right, you are the brainlet.

He's wrong about what Spencer is about too.

90% of the "criticism" of the alt right is totally misinformed

The Alt-Right is white ethnoprotectionism not hostile to Jews. White apologism.

Breitbart got dubbed Alt-Right, Spencer got labeled Alt-Right, and even Ben Shapiro is labeled Alt-Right by the left.

But the MSM started lumping the vanilla extreme right, conventional old school white supremacists with the Alt Right.

Who were the old "alt right" figures? A bunch of Jewish writers at Breitbart, Milo, etc.

Agreed.
Who else is standing up for whites?
Fucking nobody. Like their tactics or not, they are the only ones doing SOMETHING about white genocide.

Good luck, man. Don't let it affect your personal life too much and don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Yes. I've never used this argument, but I'm ready to use the analogy of cells, and heck, the whole of every living creature - you have to take in the good and eject and keep out, the bad.

It was always dogshit, it will always be dogshit.
You dumb shits aren't capable of anything that goes beyond petty squabbling.

an epic what?

"Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill"

"Celler was born in Brooklyn, the son of Josephine (née Müller) and Henry H. Celler. All of his grandparents immigrated from Germany; his paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish"

Huh

> Spencer got labeled Alt-Right
Jaysus, he invented the term. Stop explaining things to people. Also, lurk for two years before you post.

Alt right originally meant the niche spencer group. Then it got used as a term for Sup Forums and online trump supporters and basically anything right wing opposed to the GOPe. What they shared in common was Trump support and some were WN but not all but were thrown under this umbrella (people like Cernobitch, Sargon of Akkad, and PJW)

Then Spencer did the heilgate and he got more exposure as the "face" of the movement and the term began to refer exclusively the WN portion and everyone else distanced themselves. The only people still calling themselves alt right are the stormfront full fash sect who can't hide their power level.

He was the first to use the term but it's popularization had little to do with him. His shitty "altright.com" blog had very little readers and no one on Sup Forums really gave a shit about him. He was a minor figure and was unimportant to Trump's victory. It was only after the election he got real press and notoriety.

How is Cville not a stage in a movement? How are masses of people speaking out about WN beliefs online not a movement? I think on a logarithmic scale instead of a linear one. Yes the movement is small right now but it’s growing and there are people who are receptive to our message if delivered correctly. If we can escape the WN=genocide of nonwhites“ and deliver the message with a side dish of cultural decentcy we can win over millions.

>Sargon is right wing
Sargon is legitimately on the the left. Then again, 'left' and 'right' don't mean shit anymore.

youtu.be/eczKlK-j-Qg

I don't think he's right wing, he was just labeled under that umbrella.

Could you go deeper into the walls and cells idea? Good luck and god speed with that book by the way. When it shows up online or on shelves, I'll be sure to remember this thread.

White nationalists and black nationalists would be more productive if they focused on the Jews together but they hate each other too much for that and are also too retarded to see how much common ground they can work on so whatever

I have always been a conservative and an outa box thinker. It took me a couple years to get here. That only happened because people gave me good arguments. Not all are like me so sometimes it takes more than good arguments. This means strategy and I continue to see a lack of that in our crowd.

>with a side dish of cultural decency
This is exactly why we can't. We can in the future, but the foundation hasn't even been laid yet. We don't even know what the fuck we are; all reactionary.

imo the "alt-right" was a reaction to all the riots from BLM and Antifa.
The fire has died down, so there's no need for the alt-right.

>get rid of WN=genocide of nonwhites perception
You have to purge the Nazis, I'm sorry. You just can't wave around swastika flags or black suns or celtic crosses and shit like that. Abandon the 20th century Nazi/fascist/KKK shit, it failed, the people are conditioned to be reviled by it. If you want to get somewhere, you need American iconography, national symbols, historical figures, a message focused on American heritage and tradition, economic platform focused on strong borders/protectionism, etc.

This, I know one of /ourguys/ who was thinking about joining nation of Islam.

When you look at demographics, crime, money and voting records, you will find that you're wrong.

Was gonna make a similar thread stating how important Spencer is but you beat me to it... Cuck.

>American iconography, national symbols, historical figures, a message focused on American heritage and tradition, economic platform focused on strong borders/protectionism, etc.

I completely agree with this. What do you guys think of the patriot front? They're fascists and they've done everything you've said. The only old symbol they use would be the fasces, but we already have them around America.

bloodandsoil.org/manifesto/

Courting the BN‘d is something that we need to do. Unfortunately hating whites has become (or perhaps always was) one of their central tenants. Solving this requires craft and finesse but it CAN be done. I think the topic of the JQ is a start. I really want to give the BN‘s a portion of ANY piece of land in the US of their choosing, proportional to their pop size.

I agree that the Nazi symbolism needs to go. No normal person is going to be convinced to join a movement with it. LARPing needs to die.

Nigger mutt detected.

You have to purge yourself, kike.

anything to do with the past ie. "fascism" needs to be abandoned. its dead weight the masses are too brainwashed. we need new

also wtf is this website? a home page with one paragraph, a "manifesto" page that doesn't really explain much, and a page where it asks me for all my information. seems like a honey pot

It's the Patriot Front. I linked the manifesto page for convenience.

As for making something new for the brainwashed masses: I agree completely agree. Waving Swastikas around isn't going to help us. I'm sure there are other anons with shrines to Hitler in the closet, but we neeed to realize that it should stay there (unless things go great and we finally establish our new communities and nation).

yeah but what do they do?

>Then Spencer did the heilgate and he got more exposure as the "face" of the movement and the term began to refer exclusively the WN portion and everyone else distanced themselves. The only people still calling themselves alt right are the stormfront full fash sect who can't hide their power level.
LAUGH AT THIS COMMIE FAGGOT

>see Spencer tweet

"ETHNO NATIONALISM IS FOR HOMEBODIES AND LOOOOOSERS"

"MATE WITH ASIANS WHITE PEOPLE"

"LET MEXICANS IN WHITE PEOPLE"

T SPENCER

>Nigger mutt detected.
Jew (((Alt-Right))) detected

Don’t tear them down, build them up. Think about how much work someone put into making the logos, drafting the text. It’s not easy when working on a small inexperienced team (if you’re lucky) to get all that done.

How do we make this a real-world thing?

It's just another political group. They're fascist, and they've incorporated the American imagery and ideals into their partys beliefs.
Click the link to learn more.

Spencer is controlled opposition.

The most intriguing part of the alt-right e-celeb wave is the sheer number of sluts latching onto it despite being childless coalburning feminists.

We are now taking bets on which e-celeb will join the Dead Roasties Society first when she hits the wall.

What the fuck is wrong with him!!!

Fpbp

Fuck anyone who doesn’t believe in the end of all things and times. Bunch of faggot shills, so sayeth the Ruler of Benthos